REBORN INTO THE VAMPIRE DIARI...

By wibelol

17 years old woman gets reborn into her favorite tv show, just about when the plot starts. With a chance of c... More

Cast
1 - New Beginning
2 - The Salvatore(s)
3 - Party & more drama
4 - Mr Blue Eyes & Comet
5 - Katherine is back
6 - Baby vampire & Research
7 - Having fun
8 - Plan B & Vision
9 - Masquerade Ball
10 - Meeting Elijah
11 - Information & Coins
12 - "Sacrifice" for entertaiment
13 - More Elijah
14 - Werewolfs & Another Vision
15 - Tea Party
16 - Hero in a suit & British vampire
17 - Tour Gilbert
18 - "Normal" Dinner
19 - Signing stuff & AlariKlaus
20 - 60s dance
21 - Deals with Niklaus
22 - Mikaelson Family
23 - Preparing for the ritual
24 - The ritual
25 - Promised Ice-Cream & Overprotective friends
26 - Nightmare & Quick Plans
27 - Roadtrip with da men & Psychopathic surprise
28 - Werewolves
29 - Talk & Ghosts
31 - Oh Elijah
32 - Caroline & Fluff
33 - Quality Time
34 - The Late Mikaelson Ball
35 - Unexpected Guests
36 - New Friends
37 - Birthday & Chat
38 - I need a therapist
39 - Oh Nik
40 - Trying to spend time together
41 - Training
42 - Not You
43 - So, Woof?
44 - Befriending The Sociopath
45 - Spending Time With Him
46 - Werewolf And Chaos
47 - What Will Happen?
48 - Figuring It Out

30 - Advice & Serious Talk

20.7K 802 146
By wibelol

Elenas POV

I knock on the door and wait for them to open.

Soon Kol opens the door with a small smirk.

"Hello Lena." He greets me and turns to look at Jeremy. "Little Gilbert." Kol smirks even more.

Jeremy sighs and turns to me. "Why are we even here?"

I giggle and shake my head.

Kol moves out of our way and we walk inside.

"Where are the others?" I ask as we go to the living room.

"Rebekah is probably shopping, Finn is... I don't really know? Elijah went to visit Klaus and they are coming home soon." Kol tells us and I nod.

"Okay." I say with a small smile.

"Just a second." Kol says and walks over to the kitchen.

I flop down to the couch and Jeremy stands there akwardly. He knew that he could trust the Mikaelsons with his sister, but it didn't mean that he was completely comfortable around them.

"I reasearched some old grimoires and there is couple of possibilities." Kol comments as he comes back with a ice cream tube and spoon.

I look at Kol with a big smile and take the ice cream he is offering me.

"Sit down Jeremy." Kol waves his hand around and sits next to me.

Jeremy sits down and plays with his Gilbert ring, which is not "cursed" like the one Alaric had.

"I did some research too. If someone dies and a witch brings them back, the victim could randomly see spirits. But it doesn't make sense since Remy hasn't died." I tell Kol and tap the spoon on my lip in thought.

Kol hums and nods slowly.

"Holy crap. I sort of did!" I say with wide eyes and turn to look at Kol.

"The ritual." Kol jumps up and speeds out of the room.

I turn to Jeremy. "But it doesn't make any sense why you see them." I nibble on my bottom lip.

Kol speeds back with three grimoires and journals. He gives one to each of us.

"Let's look through these and see if there is even a tiniest bit of imformation. I called a witch I came across and she is helping us." Kol says.

Jeremy nods and starts to read through

I nod and with big curious eyes look over the cover.

I take a deep breath in and sigh with a small smile. I feel the old book buzz with something that I can't catch on.

I open the book and look over the pages.

Slowly I fall to my own world with the journal.

-

"Again, nothing." Kol mumbles as he drops the last book down.

Jeremy left to deal with some stuff, I don't exactly know what as I was so deep in my own world.

"I'm going to see if there is any more of them." Kol points to the journals.

"Uh-huh." I mumble as I turn into another page.

Kol speeds out and interested I look at the journal.

I look at a really old spell and slowly trace my finger in the air with a small smile.

I did not except it to do anything, but I felt something buzz under my skin.

I look up from the book and with wide eyes stare at a small fire figure dance around me.

"Woah... I did that?" I ask myself quietly.

I hear Kol walk back and the fire disappears.

I continue to look at the spot with a new spark in my eyes.

"So I did-" Kol stops and looks at me.

I blink and turn to look at him with a small tilt of my head.

"Your eyes... Nevermind." Kol shrugs and walks over to me.

"As I was saying, I didn't find anything useful enough. I am going to visit a witch now. Are you coming? Elijah and Niklaus will be here soon." Kol smirks.

I hit Kol with a couch pillow and chuckle.

"I'll stay. If it's okay?" I ask him and close the journal.

"Of course. You are like our un-official member of our family." Kol smiles and taps my knee couple of times.

"Even more if I had a word in..." Kol mumbled after it quietly.

I smile back at Kol. "What did you say?" I ask as I did not hear what he said.

"Nothing. Bye now." Kol chuckles and leaves.

I look at the spot he was just sitting in. I shake my head with a laugh.

"So... What to do in a huge mansion all alone?" I ask myself as I put the journal down and stand up.

"I am so sorry Nik. Paintings!" I giggle and start to jog towards the stairs.

I do a sock-slide to a halt and frown.

"I don't even know where it is." I mumble and then giggle.

"Dora The Explorer time!" I say in a high-pitched voice and with a laugh continue upstairs.

I just about know where all the bedrooms are and some other random rooms.

"If I were Nik, where I would paint?" I wonder aloud and walk to the seventh door I have opened.

I open the door and peek inside. I see a punch of paint supplies.

"Bingo." I giggle and walk inside.

I look all around the room with big wide eyes filled with amazement.

I don't touch anything nor I invade his privacy by going through stuff.

I just want to see his paintings like this.

I see a painting near back of the room, which looks like to be un-finished.

I see a whip of blonde hair before I am held in a chokehold against the wall.

I rapidly turn to look at the person behind the fricking ninja attack.

My heterochromia eyes clash against those beautiful blue eyes.

I look at Niklaus with wide eyes and his eyes widened.

My face goes to red instantly and I fight the urge to moan.

My stomach is going crazy right now and I could feel myself reacting to this kind of thing.

Fricking hormones and kinks.

Niklaus is soon pushed off me and I fall to the floor coughing like crazy.

I hold my throat and take deep breaths in.

"Elena, are you okay?" Elijah asks as he quickly kneels down in front of me.

I put my pointer finger up and cough again.

"I'm so sorry little moon. I didn't know it was you." Niklaus says quickly and kneels next to Elijah.

"It's... Okay." My voice cracks.

At this point I'm not even sure if it's because I was strangeled like a second ago, or because now I feel horny as frick.

"No it is not. You could have killed her!" Elijah smacks Niklaus on the back of his head.

"Ow! I know I said I'm sorry. Here." Niklaus glares at Elijah and takes a hold of me.

He pulls me into his chest and bites to his wrist.

"Drink. It will heal you." Niklaus says the first part and Elijah finishes it.

Yeah definitely not helping being this close to one of the hottest men alive in this state.

I bring his wrist closer and with a small look towards Elijah drink Niklaus' blood.

I take a gulp. It tasted metallic at first but it turned quickly to amazing.

I hear Niklaus grunt behind me and my whole body feels like it is on fire.

I take couple more gulps before gently pushing his arm away.

I lick my lips and turn to Niklaus. "Thank you." I say to him with a small smile.

He nods with a smirk and we all stand up.

Elijah takes a hold of my chin and lifts my head up.

He looks at my throat, nods and let's go.

"What are you even doing in my painting room Love?" Niklaus asks me.

"I just wanted to see some of your paintings... I'm sorry. But I didn't think I would get choked on. Not that I'm complaining." I mutter the last part so quietly that they don't hear.

"Do not be sorry. We thought someone unknown person was snooping around here." Elijah waves his hand.

"And Kol let me in. He is in a business meeting and he let me stay." I comment as I start to slide on my socks away from the room.

Niklaus chuckles and both of them follow me back to the living room.

"We need to talk." Elijah says seriously as we sit back down to the couches.

Elijah and Niklaus sit next to each other and I sit opposite of them.

"Oooookay." I say with a tilt of my head.

"Niklaus and I had a little talk. Who am I kidding, a big, serious talk." Elijah starts to say.

I nibble my bottom lip and signal them to continue.

"Well you see Love. We both are... We both ended up..." Niklaus doesn't find the right words.

"What Niklaus is trying to say is that we both are falling in love with you more and more every single day that you are in our lives. We talked and we both want you in our lives, we are ready to work things out." Elijah says.

I open my mouth but nothing comes out. I shut it and procress what he just said.

"You do not have to love us back or do any decisions yet. We just had to get that out of our chests." Niklaus quickly says, fearing my silence.

I try not to freak out. Oh no. Breathe. They love me.

I start to giggle which turns to a laugh after I finally register everything.

"We broke her." Niklaus comments quietly as he looks at me.

I wipe my eyes and give the two silly men a biggest smile of my life.

Elijah looks at me confused.

"I am so glad you two figured it out. I have been so deep in love with the two of you. You have no idea how much I have stressed about this." I smile.

I see how both of their eyes lit up with new emotion.

"So you are willing to try this out?" Niklaus asks in a vulnerable look in his eyes.

"Yes yes and yes! I might need some time to adjust but oh yes! I love you both so much and I was so scared that I would lose you guys." I say happily.

Niklaus stands up with a happy smile and scoops me into his arms.

He twirls me around and then stops.

He looks at my lips as I lick them before he starts kissing me.

And let me tell you, he was amazing kisser.

The kiss was slow but powerful and it showed both of us the pure amount of love we had hidden for each other.

Niklaus' hands started to wander along my back and he broke the kiss by squeezing my hips.

I look at him and smile instantly after seeing his expression.

"How long I have waited to do that Love." Niklaus says with a happy sigh.

"Do not hog her brother." Elijah says and I giggle.

Niklaus smirks and twirls me into Elijah's arms.

"Hello there." Elijah smirks too and I can't help but smile.

Frick these men were hot.

"Heya." I say and bite my bottom lip.

Elijah looks down at it and looks me into the eyes.

"Do not bite that lip." He warns playfully and leans to kiss me.

I kiss him back instantly and he wraps his arms around my waist.

I play with his hairs on his neck as he kisses me with so much emotion and passion.

How are they such a good kissers.

Suddenly Elijah bites my bottom lip and I jolt and then giggle into his mouth.

His hands wanders lower to my behind and I nip his lip before pulling away.

"No. Bad boy." I scold with a laugh.

"Niklaus is the dog here." Elijah jokes and Niklaus glares at him but smiles.

I turn to Niklaus and he smirks widely.

He walks over to me and wraps his arms around me again.

"I need to leave again Love. I'll be back as soon as I can." He sighs.

I kiss him again and smile softly.

"It's okay. I'll wait for you, always." I whisper to him.

Niklaus smiles warmly and gives me a big kiss.

He turns to Elijah and narrows his eyes.

"Keep her safe brother. I have some hybrids here guarding the place too." Niklaus says.

"Of course I will." Elijah snarks back and pulls me into his chest, away from Niklaus' warm embrace.

"If you act like children I'll leave." I do not want them fight over me.

They both shut up instantly and I chuckle.

With another quick kiss Niklaus leaves again to make even more hybrids.

I turn in Elijah's arms and look at him.

He looks down at me and smiles softly.

"I'll be gone for a few hours but I'll come back here. I need to talk to someone." I kiss Elijah again.

Now that all the anxiety was behind me, I feel like I want to kiss them all the time.

"Okay. Be safe and please let me know where you are." Elijah nods and gives me a kiss to the forehead.

"Of course. I love you Elijah." I say to him seriously.

"I love you too darling Elena." Elijah says back and gives another kiss to me.

I pull away with a smile and turn to leave.

Elijah smirks and then slaps my ass as I walk away.

I turn around and look at Elijah with my mouth hanging open. "Did you just?"

"Did I what?" Elijah smirks.

I shake my head and leave with a giggle and a whole fricking butterfly tornado in my stomach.

I leave the mansion and walk for a while before I quickly take my phone out.

I dial a number and squeal loudly.

"You'll never guess what!"

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this chapter and being patient❤
I'm also sorry if this chapter is not that good, but I PROMISE the next chapter will be worth it.
I love you all❤
-W

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 17.4K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.5M 50.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
928K 39.2K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
961K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...