Bloodline (Ariana/You)

Από SheCallsMeMoonlight

Being Courtney Chipolone's sister has its benefits, like knowing Ariana Grande...who may have the biggest cru... Περισσότερα

Chapter One: Rough Night?
Chapter 2: Oh shit
Chapter 3: Of course
Chapter 4: Stop playing
Chapter 5: Why can't you?
Chapter 6: Then break it
Chapter 7: I'm not kidding
Chapter 8: It's cute
Chapter 9: What it do
Chapter 10: Neither have I
Chapter 11: But I did
Chapter 12: Someone's eager
Chapter 13: Is this normal?
Chapter 14: Yes please
Chapter 15: Say it
Chapter 16: Are you?
Chapter 17: What's wrong?
Chapter 18: Stop being mean
Chapter 19: He what?
Chapter 20: Yes?
Chapter 21: But?
Chapter 22: I don't want to
Chapter 23: I can't
Chapter 24: Fuck it
Chapter 25: You're so cute
Chapter 26: Hopefully
Chapter 27: You're right
Chapter 28: What about?
Chapter 29: Ya know?
Chapter 30: No Ariana
Chapter 31: You either?
Chapter 32: Oh
Chapter 33: that was a mistake
Chapter 34: I'll be alright
Chapter 35: Why's that?
Chapter 36: Babe
Chapter 37: I forgive you
Chapter 38: Bye Dalton
Chapter 39: Just talk?
Chapter 40: Which one?
Chapter 41: Deal
Chapter 42: Yes?
Chapter 43: Need Help?
Chapter 44: How long?
Chapter 45: Exactly
Chapter 46: The Finale Pt 1
Chapter 47: The Finale Pt 2
Chapter 48: The Finale Pt 3
Chapter 49: Everything
Chapter 50: Tomorrow
Chapter 51: I'm fine
Chapter 53: Dear Y/N
Chapter 54: Kehlani
Chapter 55: I'll help
Chapter 56: Please
Chapter 57: Fuck you
Chapter 58: I'm sorry
Chapter 59

Chapter 52: Where to?

2.1K 132 59
Από SheCallsMeMoonlight

Y/N's POV:

I walked off, hearing Tatum's footsteps following not too far behind me.

I could hear her calling out for me but I genuinely didn't care anymore, I wanted to leave.

After the millionth time of hearing my name being called, I turned around out of annoyance, regretting coming here when she said, "Where are you going? We're about to do the cake"

I shrugged my shoulders with a loss of words, "I've gotta go, I shouldn't have come here"

She sighed heavily, standing still while I walked over to her. I pulled my wallet out from my back pocket and opened it up, skimming through a few bills and holding it out for her.

"Here, give this to the birthday girl" I said with a smile, only for it to be dropped when she shook her head and pushed the cash back into my chest.

Great, now I feel bad.

"She's fine. She doesn't need cash, she needs both of her parents"

My head tilted a bit out of confusion, "Who's her other parent?"
"Are you stupid or are you an idiot?"

When I didn't respond she muttered, "A mix of both obviously"

Before I could make a comment, I felt a hand gently caressing my cheek, causing my eyes to blink rapidly and open up completely. After taking in my surroundings and realizing I was at home, I felt the warmth on my cheek leave.

"Ariana?"

I watched her face soften at the sight of mine, her hand going to hold mine with a small smile.

"I shouldn't have stayed, this was stupid of me"

She turned to walk away but I grabbed her hand just in time, "Stupid or not, you're here and I want you to stay"

Her head dropped slightly, the smile leaving for a frown as well as some tears forming in her eyes,
"Y/N," She sighed, shaking her head before continuing, "I've gotta go"

I played with the tips of her fingers while staring up at her, "please Ariana? My head hurts" I begged.

She tilted her head back, looking up toward the ceiling with a small smile then back down at me, "fine"

"So how did I end up here?" I asked while she climbed into bed behind me, wrapping her arms around my body.

"We got to the bar and you passed out not even 2 minutes into a conversation with me"

We both laughed before she continued with the story, "I had to carry your big ass out to the car and then inside, upstairs, and then cover you up because you were shivering"

Her hand landed on top of mine, revealing the red stringed bracelet I had given her when we were kids. She realized what I was looking at when I remained silent.

"I'm surprised you're just now noticing, I haven't taken it off since you put it on"
"You still have yours?" She asked and I shook my head, "Courtney got jealous when we went to homecoming and threw it away at the dance"

"I dislike your sister sometimes" She joked, our laughs filling the room.
"I got it tattooed around my ankle though, I don't physically have it but it's always with me"

I felt her smile widen against my cheek before she gently placed her lips on it.

"I wish we did things differently" She mumbled against my skin as I dozed off.

Ariana's POV:

I felt my heart begin to crumble all over again, I shouldn't have stayed.

Fuck.

I carefully climbed out of bed, placing a pillow where my body was so Y/N wouldn't wake up. When I squatted down in front of her, watching her sleep peacefully, listening to the soft snores leaving her lips, I couldn't stop the tears from falling.

I destroyed us.

I leaned forward, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead while tears continued to stream down my face. My lips lingered for a bit before I figured now was the best time for me to leave.

Opening up my purse, I grabbed the letter I had wrote for Y/N a while back and placed it on her bedside table. It was an apology for everything.

I held her hand for the last time, speaking to her as if she could hear me, "It'd be a privilege for you to be my happy ending but I know things aren't gonna happen between us again"

"I'll always love you Y/N"

I sighed, letting go and turning to walk away from
Y/N when I saw a name tattooed just above her hip. I looked closer, reading the name 'Tatum'

Instead of getting upset, I shrugged it off, reminding myself that she wasn't mine anymore and I had to deal with that.

Shutting and locking her front door, I called my driver, "Hey, I'm done here, can you pick me up at Y/N's?" I put her spare key in her mailbox where she always hides it and walked onto the sidewalk.

-

One 20 minute drive later and I was home, able to finally be at peace, or so I thought. I stepped inside my home and immediately broke down in tears, everything I've been suppressing rushing to the surface.

Toulouse and Myron ran over to the door and began licking me but it didn't help any, I needed to be alone.

I gave them some head pats and kisses before heading upstairs to my room and shutting the door behind me.

I tossed my things onto my bed, ready to scream into my pillows but I saw a folded up note laying on the center of my bed. I figured it was important so I unfolded it, my heart stinging more when I noticed Dalton's hand writing.

He had wrote out an apology similar to mine, apologizing for the part he played in everything and telling me how much he loved me.

I don't know if it was my heart doing the talking or the jealousy that was running through my veins but I rushed downstairs, waving my driver down and getting into the backseat.

"Where to?"
"I need to go to the airport, New York" I said breathlessly, buckling my seatbelt.

It was almost 4 AM when I landed and went to the home he had recently bought for the both of us. I knocked on the door softly, regretting it after checking the time.

I went to turn around and go back to California but he opened the door, looking as good as ever.

We both stood there silently, waiting for the other to speak.

I blinked repeatedly as I stared at him, the rain from outside landing on my face, making it hard to concentrate on what I wanted to say.

"Starting to realize I have a thing for suits"

He stepped outside in the rain with his hands in his pockets, "Guess it's a good thing I didn't take it off"

We both smiled, "Are you gonna kiss me or not?"

I gripped the ends of his black tuxedo jacket, pulling him into me while he whispered, "Leaving me at the alter was a little harsh, don't you think?"

I stared up at him, my smile growing as my attention landed on his lips, "I didn't leave you at the alter, I left you before that"

"Good point" was all that was said before he leaned down and connected our lips.

-

120 votes for the next chapter 😳

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.3M 51.2K 70
What happens when Camila Cabello meets her celebrity crush Lauren Jauregui?
111K 2.9K 31
Interracial Imagines about Justin Bieber! Request welcomed!
364K 8K 20
Ariana Grande, a world wide sensation. Famous for producing hundreds of Pop hits. Most people describe her as an incredible work force with a loving...
111K 2.9K 16
It's a nicki/cardi/you story Just read the damn story😐