FOREVER TALE

By Nephele7

One throne . Two persons fighting for it. Who'll win and who'll lose will be deciding the future of the count... More

CHARACTER INFO
EXCHANGE INTERNSHIP STUDENT
SEEING HIM
MAKING FUN
INTRODUCTIONS
GETTING READY
JOURNEY
FAMILY MEETING
ATTACK
TALKINGS
WARNING
RED ANGER PAINT
ENOUGH?
TUTOR
HEAD ON A PLATTER
FORCING HER
SAVING HER
EMOTIONLESS
TRAUMA
BITCHING
PRINCI OFFICE
INVITATION
DECORATING
HUMILIATION
BIRTHDAY
BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
AFTERMATH
CONFESSION
HOMECOMING
BUSINESS
TWISTED TREAT
LOSING IS A SIN
MEMORY ISLAND
MEMORY LANE
NIGHTMARE
RETURNING
LEARNING HIS LIFE
KISS
IN EACH OTHER ARMS
TEMPLE
WEDDING NIGHT
THE SWEET MORNING
BEACH DAY
HOME
DAILY ROUTINE
ROYAL EVENT
EXPRESSING
HOME TALK
ANGRY LOVE
END OF FORMALITIES
MOOD OFF
MISSING HIM
CRUSHED
NO ANGER
RAM'S LIFE
RUN
SAVING THEIR QUEEN
HIS SPEECH THEIR POWER
TAKING CARE
BABY?
KITCHEN ROMANCE
SHOCKER
CUTE LOVING
VRATHAM
ROMANCE IN THE AIR
OPERATION DEVIL
LEAVING
ANGRIER
ANGRY CARING
ANGRY ROMANCE
LOVE OVERLOADED
KIDNAPPING
HOSPITAL
TRUTH
TORTURE
CARING
LOVEST
CUTNESS & SADNESS
ARGUMENT & SWEETTALKS
HIS FEELINGS
CAPTURING
END OF THE DEVIL
EPILOGUE
THE END

SETTLING IN

1.9K 49 1
By Nephele7

"Hello Vasudhara! Nice to meet you again" Raghav greeted leaning onto the table making her come out of her shocked state and nod at him.

"That's the reason you laughed before" Vasu realised making him chuckle and extend his hand for the documents.

She handed him her scanned documents for his signature. He read them before signing the certificates and returned her with an extra certificate of scholarship of their university.

She checked all the certificates signs and said "Thankyou" before exiting his cabin and rushed into the elevator. Once she saw the receptionist she handed the file while the receptionist gave her the college ID card, cafeteria pass, dorm room pass along with the library acess and her office and classes schedule.

"All the best for your first day. I hope you feel at home" Receptionists wished.

Vasu smiled "Thank you!" before getting into the elevator.

Once she reached the dormitories she showed the dorm pass to the warden making her give the room key of 405 saying "Welcome" making Vasu smile and thank her before going upstairs with her heavy luggage.

She opened the room to see a girl doing namaz and smiled putting her luggage on the bed. She used the restroom and started unpacking while her roommate completed her namaz and greeted "Hi! I'm Nadia. As you know I'm your roommate and also here for internship from Kharagpur."

"Hi Nadia! I'm Vasudhara" Vasu introduced while Nadia helped her in unpacking. Two hours later Vasu came out freshly showered and prayed god before drinking some water and sat down on her desk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 30.2K 58
Can be read as standalone. Aryaman Ranawat - Heir to Ranawat Empire. Prince of Jaigadh. Cold, brooding, dominating and a shrewd businessman. Fun and...
65K 2.8K 73
'RAGHAVA RAMA RAJU' Childhood love shattered his heart. Took his soul with her leaving him in pieces and destroyed the happiness of his family...
29.8K 1.1K 34
A love saga of Mr. and Mrs. Raghuvanshi Nandini Singhania, the princess of Jaisalmer, a cheerful, cute, kind, lovely girl. She is the heart of her f...
101K 4.6K 64
"Marry you?" She asked clearly astonished. "It's not by will." He said to his defense. "Then who's forcing you?" The princess inquired. "Nobody." "Am...