Be Mine

heartlessbrock

The third book to the Lucky series. Hope you enjoy! Еще

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177
178
179
180
Not a chapter

79

3.5K 80 81
heartlessbrock

"V! Kat's here!" Colby called out as I finished my hair. "I'll be right down!" I yelled then looked down at my bump.

"Ready to get your picture taken?" I asked with a laugh and rubbed my belly before turning to leave the room.

Today was our 17 week appointment. Kat was coming with us today so she could get the envelope with the gender of the baby. I had to admit that I was getting a little curious about the gender of the baby.

At the end of the day I didn't care what it was or who they would become. I just wanted them to happy and healthy, and that was all that mattered.

"I'm so excited! I can't wait to see my little niece or nephew!" Kat said as I came down the stairs. "It's pretty wild." I said with a laugh then grabbed my bag. "Ready to go?" Colby asked as I nodded. "Let's go." I said with a smile then led the way to the car.

When we got to the appointment, we went into the building so we could check in. "This is so exciting! I can't believe I get to witness this." Kat said as I giggled.

"Yeah, it's all so exciting." Colby said and put his hand on my belly. "Yeah, says the people who don't have to be poked and prodded." I teased as the nurse came out to come get us.

"You don't get poked and prodded." Colby said with a laugh. "I will be today." I said as we stood up so we could go to the back.  We walked to the room then got situated. "So, what do you think it is?" Kat asked as I shrugged.

"I don't know. It doesn't matter to me." I said with a smile. "I still think it's a girl." Colby said as Kat squealed. "I can't wait to know! It's gonna be so hard keeping it a secret from you guys." Kat said as Amy walked into the room.

"Hi, Violet! How are you feeling?" She asked and sat down. "Feeling good." I said with a smile. "Morning sickness gone?" She asked as I nodded. "For the most part." I said and put my hand on my belly.

"That's good. You're in your second trimester though so we need to take bloodwork and need to do a couple of test for other things like gestational diabetes." She explained as I looked at Colby and stuck my tongue out at him.

"I understand we're finding out the gender today?" Amy asked as I nodded. "Kinda. Only Kat here can know." I said and gestured to Kat. "Lucky girl." She said then wheeled over the ultrasound machine. "This is literally so exciting!" Kat said as I laughed.

"That's like the nine hundredth time you've said that." Colby said with a laugh as he took my hand. "And I'll say it again. This is exciting." She said as Amy put the gel on my stomach and got to work.

"Baby is looking good....wanna hear the heartbeat?" Amy asked as I smiled and looked up at Colby. "Yeah." I said as he squeezed my hand. We waited patiently for a second before the muffled sound of a heartbeat.

"Oh.." I whispered as my eyes watered. It was the first time we were hearing the heartbeat which made all of this super real. "That's amazing." Colby said quietly as he leaned over and kissed my head.

I looked up and smiled at him for a second before I heard Kat sniffle from across the room. "Kat, are you crying?" I asked with a laugh as she nodded. "This is so beautiful." She said as I giggled. "Yeah..it really is." I said and looked at the ultrasound. The baby was a little more defined now so I could see it's limbs.

It was beautiful.

Amy looked over some stuff then sent me to go get some blood work done. She wrote down the gender then gave the envelope to Kat, which gave me actual butterflies.

It was crazy how quickly this pregnancy was going by. It felt like we were going to be parents any day now but I wasn't even half way there.

As I waited to get my blood drawn I thought about all of the things that we needed to do.  Xepher was coming over soon so start painting the nursery, but we still had so much to buy and put together. We had to throw a baby shower and get ready for labor.

It was just a lot.

Once I was done with my blood work I made my way back to the waiting room where Colby and Kat were. "Can we get lunch? I'm starving." I said with a sigh. "Absolutely." Colby said then looked at Kat. "Wanna come?" He asked as she nodded. "I'll text Sam, maybe we can make it a double date." She said as I nodded. "Fun!" I said then started walking to the car.

"Where did you want to go?" Colby asked as I hummed and put my hand on my belly. "We want tacos." I decided as he grinned. "Chipotle?" He suggested as I nodded. "Yum." I said then got in the car.

"I wanna open this so bad." Kat said as we drove to Chipotle. "Do it, nobody is stopping you." I said as she groaned. "I just don't want to give anything away." She said then huffed out a breath. "If you think you'll give it away then don't open it." I said she nodded and pretended to zip her lips.

When we got to the restaurant Sam walked over to us. "Hey, buddies." He said and walked over to Kat, giving her a kiss. "Hey, man. Did you talk to Bryan?" Colby asked as we went inside. "Yeah, he's got some merch ideas for us." Sam said as Colby nodded.

"We may need a model or two." He said and grinned at me. "Unless you're making maternity merch, I won't be taking part in that." I said as we got in line. "That wouldn't be the worst idea." Sam said as I laughed. "XPLR baby clothes? Absolutely." Colby said as I rolled my eyes playfully.

We ordered our food then went to sit down. "God, I'm starving." I said then took a big bite of food as two teenage girls came over. "Sam and Colby?" One of them asked as we all looked up. "Hey, how are you?!" Colby asked with a wide smile as he turned on the charm.

"Good! Can we get a picture?" The other girl asked as the first girl looked at me carefully. I was a little nervous about being around fans again for multiple reasons. They never really forgave me for the picture that Jordan leaked a couple months ago.

I was also worried about them finding out about my pregnancy. I knew that Colby would eventually want to and need to share it with everyone but I didn't want my baby to be born into a world with millions of eyes on it.

This was something Colby and I haven't talked about yet. I knew how excited he was about this pregnancy but I just didn't know if I wanted the fans to know about the baby until it was born.

I was so zoned out that I didn't realize the girls were talking to me until Colby was nudging me. "Sorry, what did you say?" I asked as the girls smiled. "We just were telling you how pretty you are." The girl said with a smile. "Oh! Thanks." I said with a smile as they nodded then turned to the guys again.

They talked for a while then took pictures before walking away. Sam, Colby, Kat and I ate then broke off so we could go home. I was getting really tired by the time we were home so I quietly made my way upstairs.

"You okay?" Colby asked as I nodded. "Yeah. Tired." I said then went to the closet so I could get changed. "You're sure it wasn't because of those fans?" He asked as I scrunched my brow and turned to him.

"What do you mean?" I asked as he pursed his lips. "I don't know..you seemed uncomfortable when they were around." He said as I shook my head.

"I was just thinking about how I didn't want to tell your fans about the baby." I said as he raised his brows. "You don't want to tell them?" He asked as I shook my head. "I just don't want our kid to be picked apart." I said as he crossed his arms.

"This is my career though, V." He said as I nodded. "I know that. It's not our kid's career though." I said and turned around to grab a hoodie. "I can't just not tell them about my kid though." He said as I breathed a laugh.

"So you don't care that it makes me uncomfortable?" I asked as he rolled his eyes. "I never said that." He said as I groaned. "But you meant that. You HAVE to tell them even though they are going to pick apart everything I do and everything our kid does." I said as I walked passed him to go to the bedroom.

"They aren't going to do that, you're being dramatic." He said as I huffed out a breath. "Oh, I'm being dramatic?" I asked then turned around to face him again. "Don't do this right now, Violet." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Do what?" I asked as he breathed out an exhausted sigh. "Don't be so defensive. You're tired and hormonal." He said as I glared at him.

"OR I'm mad that my husband doesn't care that I don't want to talk about our kid to millions of people! I don't want to give anyone a reason to do anything to our baby." I said and put my hand on my belly.

"Nobody is going to do anything to our baby, V. The fans are like family to me. I can't just hide my kid from them." He repeated as I nodded. "Got it. Noted." I said as annoyance bubbled up in me.

"Violet." Colby said as I grabbed my pillow and a blanket. "It's fine." I grumbled then turned to leave the room so I could take my nap in the guest room. "Where are you going?" He asked as I walked out of the room. "Away from you." I said as he groaned slightly.

"We aren't done talking about this." Colby said as I walked down the stairs. "We are for now. Just leave me alone." I said then walked into the guest room and slammed the door.

I knew I was being ridiculous but I was tired and annoyed so I was more susceptible to fighting. I didn't necessarily like fighting with Colby but I knew that I needed to be 100% honest with him about this.

I didn't want anyone coming after my kid like they've come after me.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

185K 5K 95
This is the third book in the heartless series, so read the other two or this will make no sense haha
690K 15.5K 97
This is the sequel to Lucky! I don't really know what's gonna happen so enjoy.
1M 11.5K 200
heyo just a book based on colby brock :)
49.9K 704 8
Part 1-Sam and Colby one shots and a couple short stories, mostly ones of Colby protecting/saving/being concerned about Sam. Because we all need a li...