REBORN INTO THE VAMPIRE DIARI...

By wibelol

17 years old woman gets reborn into her favorite tv show, just about when the plot starts. With a chance of c... More

Cast
1 - New Beginning
2 - The Salvatore(s)
3 - Party & more drama
4 - Mr Blue Eyes & Comet
5 - Katherine is back
6 - Baby vampire & Research
7 - Having fun
8 - Plan B & Vision
9 - Masquerade Ball
10 - Meeting Elijah
11 - Information & Coins
12 - "Sacrifice" for entertaiment
13 - More Elijah
14 - Werewolfs & Another Vision
15 - Tea Party
16 - Hero in a suit & British vampire
17 - Tour Gilbert
18 - "Normal" Dinner
19 - Signing stuff & AlariKlaus
20 - 60s dance
21 - Deals with Niklaus
22 - Mikaelson Family
23 - Preparing for the ritual
24 - The ritual
25 - Promised Ice-Cream & Overprotective friends
26 - Nightmare & Quick Plans
27 - Roadtrip with da men & Psychopathic surprise
29 - Talk & Ghosts
30 - Advice & Serious Talk
31 - Oh Elijah
32 - Caroline & Fluff
33 - Quality Time
34 - The Late Mikaelson Ball
35 - Unexpected Guests
36 - New Friends
37 - Birthday & Chat
38 - I need a therapist
39 - Oh Nik
40 - Trying to spend time together
41 - Training
42 - Not You
43 - So, Woof?
44 - Befriending The Sociopath
45 - Spending Time With Him
46 - Werewolf And Chaos
47 - What Will Happen?
48 - Figuring It Out

28 - Werewolves

21.8K 881 274
By wibelol

Elenas POV

After over three hours of staring at the hotel ceiling, I finally get up.

After our kiss Elijah went to his own room and left me to think about life.

I really liked Elijah, what the heck, throw some love in too.

But I liked Niklaus too and I couldn't do it to neither of them.

I sigh and pull my big hoodie over me and put the hood on.

I put comfy pants on and sit back down on the bed.

I look at my hands and sigh for the hundred time.

My head is a mess. I don't know what to do with my feelings.

I groan and flop down on my back to the bed.

Why me. Why does these fictional characters are so perfect and handsome and and and....

I get pulled out from my thoughts by a knock on the door.

"Yeah?" I ask and look up. Ahh the double chin.

Niklaus opens the door and peeks in.

"We found a wolf in a bar not that far away. You want to come?" He asks opens the door fully.

"Sure. But I'm too lazy to move right now. And I'm exchausted." I laugh slightly and sigh.

Well it was true. I didn't really sleep last night. Damnit Elijah and his perfect lips.

"That's why I brought you ice-cream. It's waiting in the car." Niklaus says with a smirk.

I look at him again and smile widely. "You are the best person in this world right now."

"I know." He continues to smirk.

I throw a pillow to his way. He doesn't do anything and let's the pillow hit him in the face.

He looks unamused and I burst into giggles.

"You have five seconds." Niklaus says as he holds up five fingers.

I quickly bolt up from the bed and run past him while he chuckles quietly. "You'll never catch me ali-"

I fall down to the floor with a loud thump.

Niklaus speeds from the room and looks at Elijah, who is looking at me with a amused expression.

"Are you okay Elena?" Elijah asks and I look at the ceiling.

"I see the light." I say dramatically and reach my other hand up and put the another to my heart.

"Har har little moon." Niklaus says and easily hauls me up with that overly cute dimpled smile of his.

I sigh and yawn right after it.

"Can I get my ice cream now?" I ask with a small giggle.

-

We sit in a car with music in the background.

I'm sitting in the backseat, Elijah is driving and Niklaus is in the frontseat.

I take a spoonful of the icy perfection and just look out of the window.

I feel like the main character right now.

I giggle and go to take another spoonful, but there isn't anything left.

"Oh man..." I mumble and put the cup to the seat next to me.

Niklaus looks at me through the mirror and raises a eyebrow.

With a smile I switch places to the middle and stick my head between their seats.

"If you are alone when you crack open a peanut shell and eat the peanut inside, you are the only person in the world to have ever seen that peanut." I say randomly and just look foward.

Elijah and Niklaus share a look and they both turn to look at the road.

"That's... True." Niklaus says and furrows his eyebrows.

I nod and continue my staring.

"It would be kind of cool if after you died you would see the top five times you almost died." I bite my lip and scratch my chin.

Elijah glances between the road and I couple of times, before shaking his head and turning to the road with a small smile on his face.

"Two people born in separate time zones can be born at the same moment, but still have different birthdays."

Niklaus now turns to look at me.

"Where is this coming from?" He asks and waves his hand around.

I shrug and furrow my brows.

"If I punch myself in the face and it hurts, does that make me weak or strong?" I ask and turn to Niklaus.

"I... I don't know." Niklaus says after a moment of silence.

I turn to Elijah and tilt my head.

"I do not know." He says with his thinking face on.

"Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected?" I ask quietly.

Without any answers I flop back to my seat and groan.

"My head hurts."

-

I quickly get up from the car after Elijah parks the car.

I lean back and crack my back. It cracks very loudly on so many spots.

"Oh that was good one." I say with a happy sigh.

"I don't know how you are not dead yet love." Niklaus says with a chuckle.

"Yeah that's what I think about everyday."

"Huh?" Elijah asks as he walks over to us.

"Huh." I smile and start to walk towards the bar, already feeling hungry.

Elijah and Niklaus follow me and we enter the bar like a badass scene from a movie.

I grin and go to sit down. Neither of the men follow me.

I sit in a comfortable position and just look at the two Mikaelsons.

Elijah comples people while Niklaus goes to talk with the wolf. This time he is actually going with a peaceful approach.

Well mostly peaceful.

I snuggle inside my big hoodie and pull my hands inside it.

Shortly after a waiter comes to take my order.

I order some fries, dino chicken nuggets and water.

The waiter goes away and I just look at the scene in front of me.

Both Elijah and Niklaus are now talking to the werewolf.

After a while they both leave the dude on walk at the same pace towards me.

I add a sick beat on my head and think of them walking. Daamn that's powerful.

"I think I see some drool there love." Niklaus smirks as he sits down to my right and Elijah sits to my left.

I grin and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand.

"How could I not drool?" I ask with a playful wink.

Niklaus smirks and turns to Elijah, who is smiling.

"So... What about the wolves?" I ask and thank the waiter who just gave me my food.

"After clearing some things he agreed to bring us to his pack. It's a three hour drive from here and couple hours of hiking." Niklaus explains and tries to steal a fry from my plate.

I quickly yeet my hand from the inside of my hoodie and grab a knife. "Dare to touch that fry and I will stab you with this."

Niklaus slowly pulls his arm away and smirks.

Elijah shakes his head and takes a sip from his tea.

"When did you even get that?" I ask confused.

Elijah winks and I swear I almost fainted.

I clear my throat and eat a nugget. Yes that definitely is how you get them men.

"When are we going to leave?" I ask with a sip of water.

"After you are done eating. You need it anyway." Niklaus waves me off and I smile.

"Good because I wouldn't have left without my dinosaur chicken nuggets."

-

"Why did I agree to this again?" I ask as we walk up the forest.

"We have been walking for two kilometers love." Niklaus says with a laugh.

"I know. Minä rakastan luontoa, mutta näytänkö minä joltakin retkeilijältä tai urheilijalta?" ("I know. I love the nature, but do I look like some hiker or a athlete?") I ask.

"Something about nature. But it is not far from here." Elijah says with a small smile.

"Dude. You are literally hiking in a suit. And you look good doing so. I give up." I throw my hands in the air and flop down.

Niklaus turns to look at Elijah who motions his head towards me.

Niklaus turns to look at the sky and exhales loudly.

"Why do I agree to this...?" He mumbles and walks up to me.

He squats down in front of me.

"Hop on." He says with a grumble.

I squeal and hop to his back. He wraps his arms around my legs and I grin widely.

"Not an word to anyone." Niklaus says and we continue to walk.

The werewolf guy quickly takes a photo and continues to walk.

I grin and wink at him. He gives me a grin and a thumbs up.

We may have not already be friends and we most definitely do not like to gossip. Nuh-uh.

I get comfortable and rest my chin on Niklaus' head.

I play with his hair and hum a song in finnish.

"Wait. Why don't we just vamp-speed there?" I ask out of blue.

"I do not know." Elijah admits with a shrug and turns to the werewolf.

They start to talk and I close my eyes for a moment.

-

"Shh. She's asleep." I hear a soft voice shush someone else.

I feel arms wrapped around me and I feel safe.

I snuggle closer to the warmth and sigh in content.

I hear a chuckle over me and I smile softly.

"Usually my pillows don't chuckle or laugh." I say in a sleepy voice.

"Well I am not your usual pillow." Elijah says with a chuckle.

I open my eyes and close them almost instantly.

"Why is it brighter than my future?" I ask and rub my eyes with one hand.

Niklaus laughs in the background and Elijah chuckles again.

I open my eyes again and look all around me.

There were many werewolves in transition.

Some were drinking my blood from bags, some were still dead and some were getting ready to be turned.

I smile and glance at Niklaus. He smiles and continues to do his part.

I turn to look at Elijah who is still holding me bridal style close to his chest.

I have Niklaus' jacket on and it was so comfortable.

I pull it closer to my body and notice the death grip I have on it.

"What happened?" I ask with a tiny yawn.

"You fell asleep on Niklaus. He let you sleep and once we found the pack you were so deep alseep we couldn't wake you up. Niklaus took you from his back and held you, but he had to start turning people. So he tried to give you to me but you had a death grip on his jacket, which is why he gave it to you." He smiles softly and explains.

I blush lightly and say: "Sorry Niklaus."

"It's okay love. It suits you." He says with a smirk as he snaps a neck.

'Yeah that's way hotter than it should be.' I think with a small shake of my head.

I lean my head on Elijah's chest and sigh.

He kisses my head and continues to look at the newly turned hybrids.

My thoughts drift back to earlier. I honestly have no idea how I would ever be able to choose between them.

I get shaken from my thoughts by a very feral looking hybrid who walks slowly closer to us.

"Why we have blood bags when there is a source right there?" The hybrid asks with a crazy smile.

His face changes to his hybrid one and he is getting ready to attack.

Elijah's vampire face comes out as he pulls me closer to his body.

The hybrid tries to speed towards us, but is quickly stopped by his heart being ripped out.

Niklaus stands there with the werewolf's heart in hand.

"If any of you, and I mean any of you, ever harm this lady here, you will die a very painful death. Is it clear?!" Niklaus yells very loudly and throws the heart on the ground.

The wolves nod and look at the body in little pity and mostly hatered. Turns out the guy wasn't really a liked guy in the pack.

Elijah strokes my head softly and whispers in my ear: "We would never let something happen to you."

I nod and just snuggle closer to Elijah. I pull the jacket impossibly close to me.

Niklaus speeds over to us and kneels in front of me.

"Are you okay love?" He asks quietly with a tint of worry in his eyes.

"Your heart is beating kind of fast." He adds.

I nod with a small sigh. The soothing feeling from Elijah's hand calms my fast beating heart down.

"Good. I'm almost done." Niklaus smiles and stands up, getting his scary facade back on.

I nod and look at Elijah with puppy eyes.

"Can we get some ice cream after this?"

A/N: So sorry for the wait, but I kinda had to figure out what to do next.
Thank you so much for reading this story and for all the support❤
-W

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 24.2K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
305K 12.7K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.6M 52K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...