Iron Lightning; Valuable [ II...

By _harrything

"Family isn't who you're born with, it's who you'd die for." Taken by a strange and unknown being is only t... More

CHARACTERS.
.PROLOGUE
.PART THREE
I. TWO DAYS
II. SINCE THE BEGINNING
III. SLING RING
IV. BLAST TO THE PAST
V. TWO MONTHS
.PART FOUR
VI. FATE OF THE WORLD
VII. I'LL BE OKAY
VIII. FATE OF THE UNIVERSE
IX. HER PAST
X. 14,000,605
XI. NOT ENOUGH PT. 1
XII. NOT ENOUGH PT. 2
.INFINITY WAR EPILOGUE
.PART FIVE
XIII. TWENTY-THREE DAYS SINCE
XIV. I LIKE THIS ONE
XV. OH... COOL
XVI. FIVE YEARS LATER
XVII. I LOVE YOU 3000
XVIII. WHATEVER IT TAKES
XIX. NOOBMASTER69
XX. BASICALLY LIGHTNING
XXI. SEE YOU IN A MINUTE
XXII. AMERICAS ASS
XXIII. FLOWERS AND SAUERKRAUT
XXIV. THIS ISNT FAIR
XXV. BARN DOOR PROTOCOL
XXVI. I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD
XXVII. I LIKE YOUR SUIT
XXVIII. A STARK WILL DEFEAT THANOS
XXIX. YOU CAN REST NOW
XXX. BEARABLE
XXXI. PART OF THE JOURNEY IS THE END
.ENDGAME EPILOGUE
.PART SIX
.FAR FROM HOME PROLOGUE
XXXII. PLUS TWO
XXXIII. PINS AND NEEDLES
XXXIV. THE PLAN
XXXV. DANCING QUEEN
XXXVI. SO YOU DIDNT GET LAID?
XXXVII. STEP ONE
XXXVIII. STEP THREE OR SOMETHING
XXXIX. FISHBOWL GUY
XL. FRENCH STUFF
XLI. MYSTERIO
XLII. RETINAL AND BIOMETIC SCAN
XLIII. YOU'RE KILLING HARRY
XLIV. RUDE
XLV. PIANO KEYS
XLVI. FIRE MONSTER
XLVII. OKAY, ANNA
XLVIII. PETER IS SPIDER-MAN
XLIX. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU
L. OBVIOUS
LI. YOU WILL LOSE
LIII. YOU'RE IRON LIGHTNING
LIV. SHE KNOWS, HE KNOWS
LV. PINCH ME
LVI. I TRUST YOU
LVII. UPSIDE-DOWN KISSES
.ENDGAME EXTRA
.FAR FROM HOME EPILOGUE
.S T A R K - OUT NOW.
.INFINITY WAR EXTRA
.FAR FROM HOME EXTRA
.PART SEVEN
LVIII. YOU MURDERED MYSTERIO
LIX. UNDER-ARREST
LX. MAY I REMIND YOU
LXI. PAPARAZZI
LXII. IM A REALLY GOOD LAWYER
LXIII. SENIOR YEAR
LXIV. MIT
LXV. RUNES OF KOF-KOL
LXVI. FLY-BOY
LXVII. SCOOBY-DOO
LXVIII. SLEEPLESS NIGHTS
LXIX. WALKING CORPSE
LXX. I LIKE THIS ONE ii
LXXI. HOWD YOU KNOW WE HAD BURRITOS?
LXXII. JUST ME AND YOU
LXXIII. I AM SPIDER-MAN
LXXIV. WITH GREAT POWER, COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY
LXXV. CURE THAT ASS
LXXVI. HOW'S THIS HELPING?!
LXXVII. BECAUSE OF YOU
LXXVIII. PEACE
.NO WAY HOME EPILOGUE
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

LII. I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY

1.7K 68 28
By _harrything

CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
"i can do this all day"

When Jade woke up, she was met by the sun shining in her eyes and a humongous headache. She went to cover her eyes but couldn't seem to move her hands from behind her. What the...?

"I'll take another look," a muffled voice said.

"Soon as you see something, report. You're all we got, Beck," another one said. They sounded like they were talking through a phone.

"This is what I fear. May God help us, Fury. God, help us all," a pause. "Okay, people, no Avengers coming. We're good to go. William, launch the drones."

Jade groaned a little as she started trying to move around but couldn't, her vision was coming back, seeing an outline of a person off to the side in front of her. They walked towards her after noticing her shift around.

"Mornin', Your Majesty," Beck said, squatting to her level. "You're just in time for the big show."

"Show?" Jade asked weakly, blinking rapidly to try and get her eyesight back, her head hurt so bad.

"Let me walk you through what's happened in the last twenty-four hours," Beck said, now standing up. "You broke into my secret hideout so I broke your nose," he grins mischievously, Jade now feeling the excruciating pain from her nose, at least my headache is gone... "I am now a proud owner of two Stark-Made A.I. robots making me— probably— the most powerful man in London— oh, we're also in London. And right now, we are sitting in a secure location above the London Bridge. Just look down."

Jade looks down to see they were above a bridge, "Tower Bridge," Jade mumbled.

"What?" Beck asked.

"We're on the Tower Bridge— not London," she smirked. "And did you have to break my nose?"

Beck's evil smile drops and he shakes his head, turning around. Jade tried holding back her laugh.

"Edith?" Beck called.

"Yes, Quentin,"

"Show me my loose ends. Once the show's going, execute a kill order on my command," he explained.

"Copy,"

"Alright, start the show. Let's save the world, people..."

"Could you at least put my nose back normal?" Jade asked from behind.

"No," Beck said.

He watched out the window as the sky turns dark, lightning striking every few seconds.

"Pleasee?" Jade begged.

"Would you stop worrying about your nose!" Beck turned around and yelled.

"Why do you keep saying show?" Jade asked, trying to look out the window Beck was at.

"It's the big show. If I'm gonna be the next Iron Man I have to do something that makes everyone go—" he makes a face and does jazz hands to emphasize 'wow'. "So, with the help of Stark enhanced drones, I can create a disaster that covers the entire city of London. It's a full proof-Avengers Level show that I will be staring in as the main hero," Beck smiled evilly as he explained. "And— while on the subject of being the next Iron Man— everyone is going to question why Iron Lightning is not the next Iron Man, so, somewhere in the show, a tragic accident happens to the one and only Iron Lightning."

Then Beck pulls up a hologram that shows a monster grabbing Iron Lightning and has her thrown in the air (knocking her suit off-course) then shooting a lightning sword through her and she falls to the water but doesn't come back.

"You're kidding?" Jade asks, her mouth hanging open. "You thought of all this in less than twenty-four hours?"

"The story is easy— Guterman loves tragic death endings," Beck smirked, turning around.

"The kids are in the kill zone," someone said over the comms.

"Great work, Guterman," Beck answered.

"Wait— kids? Like my friends?!" Jade asked, now starting to move and look down on the bridge.

"Yes, you and Spider-Man have exposed my little secret so I have to get rid of the evidence," Beck explained. "Starting with your friends."

"No! Leave them out of it!" Jade cried, trying to get out what was holding her hands together. She was so weak, she needed to refuel her energy.

"Too late," he smiled evilly.

"This is why people should listen to me," Jade mumbled to herself. "Peter will be here soon, just letting you know, he's talking to Fury about you, probably having the police coming to find you."

"Peter will not be joining us today," Beck turned his head to Jade, smirking.

"What?" She asked.

"I have successfully killed the Spider-Man!" He turned around fully, throwing his hands in the air. Jade's eyes widened, no... Peter can't be dead. "And you're next— cue the lightning!"

Then suddenly, lightning struck down around the tower and dark grey smoke started forming a figure outside. Jade looked down through the glass and spotted a tour bus with her friends sitting on the top.

"No, Beck! Not all of them know!" Jade shouted, looking back up at him.

"You can't fix this, Jade," Beck smirked. "Bring her in."

Jade looked over and saw a figure fly past the bridge, once it stopped and stayed still, Jade could tell who it was.

"That doesn't even look real," Jade said— it really does.

Then lightning struck down and hit the tour bus, pulling it away into the water.

"NO!" Jade cried, seeing the bus her friends were on get sucked into the water.

"Now that is an Avengers Level threat..." Beck mumbled as he watched the monster form. "Now I just need to talk to Fury and you'll be the only one left."

Jade's eyes widened, she tried breaking free from the ropes that were binding her but she was too weak. She needed something to eat...

"Can I have something to eat before I die?" Jade asked. Maybe he wouldn't catch on?

"What? Your friends are dead and you want to eat?" Beck asked confused.

"It's the last thing that gives me joy," Jade pouted as she looked down through the glass, she saw her friends running away, all unharmed. She smiled brightly.

"You're not getting anything!" Beck yelled frantically. "Now shut up— I gotta talk to Fury."

Beck turned around sharply and took a deep breath before switching to Fury's channel.

"You should get somewhere safe, Fury. I don't see this ending well," Beck said, trying to sound worried.

"I appreciate your concern, but I never leave my men behind," Jade heard Nick say.

She needed to think of a way out, her strength is low, but if she could get out and find something to eat, then she could fight Beck and take over the drones. It might have been the most suckiest plan, but it's all she's got!

She looked down below the glass to see the bridge was completely empty, besides the destroyed cars and such. She needed something to break the glass below her. Her hands were tied behind her back so she couldn't use her mystic arts, but she might be able to make the lightning ball like she had made for Morgan a few days ago. She could feel small sparks flying behind her back, they slowly began singeing the rope off her wrist— he was dumb enough to use regular ropes to bind her up?

"Beck! Report!" Nick called.

"Hey Guterman, I need... I need a response. Something quick and decisive," Beck said quickly, switching comms.

"It's all the Elementals. They're somehow merged into something... something more powerful. It's drawing energy from the Earth's core!" Beck said as he repeated what Guterman was saying.

Jade made a face at him, "That was horrible,"

Beck widened his eyes, slowly turning to face and glare at her intensely, "Are you wanting to die?"

Jade just shrugged her shoulders, "I would stop using "Earth's Core" as an excuse,"

"You got something better to share?!" He asked then turned back to face the monster, looking down at his arm at the controls. "William, I've got drones breaking formation."

"Well, maybe they hit a flock of birds or something. You're fine," William said.

"Well, I wanna see what's happening in there. I'm taking manual control," Beck said and projected the inside of the monster.

"Do you see anything?" William asked.

"Yeah... and I'm gonna kill him," Beck said.

Then suddenly, the monster hologram started fading, the drones becoming noticeable now. Jade finally burned all the rope off her, but she kept her hands behind her back, waiting.

"Edith, give me some protection," Beck said in a slightly worried tone.

"What about me?!" Jade asked, then she saw what was coming after them— it was Spider-Man, in a new suit— okay, what is up with people designing Spider-Man suits without my help?

"Oh my god!" Jade gasped happily. "Ha! You have not successfully killed Spider-Man!" Then as Peter was about to jump into the window, a drone comes by and runs into him. "Ooo..."

She looks down through the glass and sees Peter land on the ground pretty hard, he looks up at the bridge but doesn't see Jade.

Jade looked at Beck and saw he was messing with the control panel on his arm. She stood up slowly, hoping Beck wouldn't notice, and tried forming another larger lightning ball.

"Hey kill it. Just kill the illusion. Kill it!" Beck said.

"No, I'm not gonna kill it. They'll see you," William said.

"They'll see what I want them to see!" Beck yelled.

"Do you still need the cape?" Janice called worriedly.

"Yes, Janice— I still need the cape," Beck said, calming down.

"Done," William said and the illusions completely stopped.

"Now, William, render my illusion suit,"

Jade's powers were not working correctly due to her lack of energy so she gave up on the ball. She patted her sides, looking for her sling ring she packed in one of her pockets and put it on. She formed a portal, the orange glow catching Beck's attention.

"You're not strong enough," he reminded her, thinking she'd just fall to the ground again.

"And neither are you," she smirked. "Ta Ta!"

She saluted before jumping down the hole and landing in front of Peter.

"AHH! What the hell?!" He shouted, then noticed it was Jade. "Jade? What are you doing?!"

"Pete," She said trying to stand and take a step but collapsed to the ground.

"Are you okay?!" He ran over to her, helping her up.

"I'm fine!" She said quickly, hugging him tightly. "I almost thought you were dead!"

"I thought I told you to stay with the class!"

"Oh, right," she laughed nervously, stepping away from the hug. Then it was like a switch went off in her brain. "Peter— please fix my nose."

"Your nose?!"

"Put it back straight before it heals like this!" She tried not to laugh.

"Jade—"

"Hurry!"

He blinked rapidly before grabbing her nose and putting it back straight. Jade let out a yelp and held her nose, "God!"

"Why aren't you with the class?!" He asked again.

"Because going and looking for trouble is one of my many traits," Jade smiled. "You try and get to Beck, he has Veronica and Edith helping him and the controls are on his arm. I'll be right back— I've got to get something real quick!" She explained quickly and left Peter. She began running, her speed glitching every few steps.

She quickly found a snack stand, jumping in and grabbing whatever she could find, she ate it as fast as possible and saw two drones flying away from the scene with Spider-Man.

"Oh, Thor," she mumbled and finished up her pretzel, chugging down a water bottle, and grabbed a corn dog before running after them.

She followed them into the Crown Jewels Vault, one was shot down by a soldier but the other made it pass. The drone was looking around for something once it made it inside the vault. Then the "something" moved, Jade catching it out the corner of her eye. It was Michelle, slowly reaching for a spiked mace on a display.

Jade made a noise, almost shouting Michelle's name. The drone turned her way and Jade quickly hid behind the wall. Her breathing increased as she took a big bite of her corn dog— this really good, she thought.

"I see you..." Jade could hear Beck say through the drone. Then she heard a loud crash and the drone started shooting.

Jade jumped from behind the wall and saw a group of kids running towards the vault. Then she noticed Happy and he threw a metal shield, it did nothing.

"How does Cap do that?!" He shouted, closing the door.

"Hey, Beck!" Jade called, making the drones look at her. "Come get me!"

"Are you eating?!" Beck asked and began trying to shoot her down.

She dodged them easily now that she was refueled, "Yes!" She hid behind a displayed knight for a moment, "Hold this, please." She said and placed her corn dog in its hand.

She jumped from behind the knight and over a drone, she clapped her hands and used the first spell that came into her head to make giant weapons. Then two more drones flew in from behind, trying to shoot. She created a shield to block the bullets as she charged up her lightning.

She walked closer towards them— then— BOOM! She blasted both with a lightning strike, knocking them off balance as she kicked one into the wall and the other to the ceiling. They both landed on the ground, glitching. She threw a bolt at the one close to the wall and stomped on the one she kicked.

"Who's the strongest now?" Jade asked towards the dead drones.

"I'm not done, yet," Beck's voice came in from behind.

Jade turned around and saw two more drones at the entrance, she rolled her eyes and smirked, creating another lightning ball in her hand,

"I can do this all day,"

_____________________________

badass moves only 😈

Why did this take so long to publish..? .... Next question.  💀

But, actually, I've [ kinda ] had a terrible week and I've been SUPER busy— working two jobs is a lot of work and having personal problems on top of that does not help. I'll have the next part up as soon as it's perfected :)

Did you like this chapter tho?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 7K 54
She didn't know why everyone left her. She didn't know why she found herself in a monastery, but slowly, things started to make sense. X SPIDER-MAN...
27.1K 2.4K 37
#1 in Silk as of April 1st, 2024 #1 in Cindymoon as of April 1st, 2024 #1 in Superheroine as of April 15th, 2024 #1 in Cindy as of April 26th, 2024 ...
133K 3.5K 75
❝ᴀʟʟ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ɢᴜᴇss ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ.❞ *CURRENTLY EDITING* ...
294K 8.4K 63
"But that's ruins all the fun now, doesn't it sweetheart?" || Determined. Sarcastic. Genius. All words to describe both of the Starks. Peter Parker h...