FOREVER TALE

Galing kay Nephele7

One throne . Two persons fighting for it. Who'll win and who'll lose will be deciding the future of the count... Higit pa

CHARACTER INFO
SETTLING IN
SEEING HIM
MAKING FUN
INTRODUCTIONS
GETTING READY
JOURNEY
FAMILY MEETING
ATTACK
TALKINGS
WARNING
RED ANGER PAINT
ENOUGH?
TUTOR
HEAD ON A PLATTER
FORCING HER
SAVING HER
EMOTIONLESS
TRAUMA
BITCHING
PRINCI OFFICE
INVITATION
DECORATING
HUMILIATION
BIRTHDAY
BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
AFTERMATH
CONFESSION
HOMECOMING
BUSINESS
TWISTED TREAT
LOSING IS A SIN
MEMORY ISLAND
MEMORY LANE
NIGHTMARE
RETURNING
LEARNING HIS LIFE
KISS
IN EACH OTHER ARMS
TEMPLE
WEDDING NIGHT
THE SWEET MORNING
BEACH DAY
HOME
DAILY ROUTINE
ROYAL EVENT
EXPRESSING
HOME TALK
ANGRY LOVE
END OF FORMALITIES
MOOD OFF
MISSING HIM
CRUSHED
NO ANGER
RAM'S LIFE
RUN
SAVING THEIR QUEEN
HIS SPEECH THEIR POWER
TAKING CARE
BABY?
KITCHEN ROMANCE
SHOCKER
CUTE LOVING
VRATHAM
ROMANCE IN THE AIR
OPERATION DEVIL
LEAVING
ANGRIER
ANGRY CARING
ANGRY ROMANCE
LOVE OVERLOADED
KIDNAPPING
HOSPITAL
TRUTH
TORTURE
CARING
LOVEST
CUTNESS & SADNESS
ARGUMENT & SWEETTALKS
HIS FEELINGS
CAPTURING
END OF THE DEVIL
EPILOGUE
THE END

EXCHANGE INTERNSHIP STUDENT

3.5K 79 0
Galing kay Nephele7

Looking at the big entrance gates Vasudhara stood with a trolley bag in her left hand and smiled adjusting her backpack on her right shoulder. Just then a girl got down from a car with a handbag while the driver got out and handed her the suitcase before driving off of the street as the girl walked towards Vasu and stood beside her "New admission?"

Vasudhara shook her head "I'm here for my internship as the assistant doctor" making the other girl nod and extend her hand.

"I'm Nandana! CSE student final year" Nandu introduced herself making the girl smile.

"Hi Nandana! I'm Vasudhara" Vas shook Nandu's hand.

"Call me Nandu and I'll call you Vasu" Nandu said making Vasu nod and both of them walked into the campus and Nandu gave her directions to the main building where admissions and campus placements along with other exchange students program takes place.

Vasu ran towards the closing elevator yelling "Stop.." which made the person inside put his hand between the doors making them open as Vasu smiled and got in"Thankyou."

The person nodded smiling "Transfer student?"

"Yes! I'm Vasudhara. You are?" Vasu asked extending her hand making the guy laugh.

"Nice to meet you Vasudhara! I'm Raghav" Raghav shook her hand.

After a few seconds the elevator doors opened and Vasu exited giving a goodbye smile and went to the reception giving her documents to the receptionist who asked her to wait making her sit in the waiting room.

The receptionist gave the documents for scanning and called Vasu "You need to take these papers to the chairman and take signatures on them then submit them back to me. He'll be on the floor above" making her nod and went upstairs by steps.

The men in black she saw in the elevator stood guarding the doors to the chairman's room making her smile a little which was not returned and knocked on the door before entering the cabin only to see Raghav who's drinking his coffee.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.6M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
76.2K 3.3K 40
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| In the regal city of Udaipur, Mr Aditya Singh Rathore, a Crowned Prince and accomplished businessman, lives a life of g...
101K 2.4K 45
Two hearts two souls and two pairs of eyes that shed their every tear for each other. 'JAI DEVARAJU' Humble and always respects others. Angry f...
65K 2.8K 73
'RAGHAVA RAMA RAJU' Childhood love shattered his heart. Took his soul with her leaving him in pieces and destroyed the happiness of his family...