Be Mine

By heartlessbrock

The third book to the Lucky series. Hope you enjoy! More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177
178
179
180
Not a chapter

32

4K 99 129
By heartlessbrock

"Let's do this." Sam said as we walked to the doorway. I took a deep breath then smiled as we slowly made our way down the aisle.

I walked a couple steps before Colby looked up. When he did this a big smile bloomed on his face. I smiled as he brought the back of his hand to his eye, signaling that he was crying.

I kept my eyes on Colby as Sam walked me down the aisle. I knew there was a room full of people watching me but I couldn't look away from him. All of the fear and anxiety melted away the closer we got to him.

When I got to the end of the aisle I handed my bouquet to Ki then hugged Sam before turning to Colby, taking his hands.

"You're beautiful." Colby said quietly as I smiled. "I love you." I whispered then looked over at Joseph.

"Dearly beloved we are here today to honor the love of Cole Robert Brock and Violet Renee Richards. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband/wife and wife/husband." He said as Colby smiled and rubbed his thumbs along my knuckles.

"Today, we will start with the declaration of intent. Cole will go first." Joseph said as Colby smiled. "Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer keeping yourself unto her for as long as you both shall live? If so answer 'I do'." He said as Colby nodded.

"I do." He said as I smiled.

"Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer keeping yourself unto him for as long as you both shall live? If so, answer I do." Joseph said as I nodded.

"I do." I said as my heart fluttered.

"The couple has chosen to write their own vows today, which they will be sharing now. Cole, please read your vows to Violet." Joseph said as Sam handed Colby a piece of paper.

"Violet. I knew from the moment I saw you that you were special. Our souls immediately clicked, even though we weren't expecting it." He said and looked up at me.

"You're beautiful and smart and funny and you're so strong. The passion you have for things and for the people you love makes my heart fill. I can't wait to be with you for the rest of my life. I seriously don't know how I got so lucky to have you as my wife." He said as a tear trickled down my cheek.

"I promise to hold you when you feel scared, and to love you when you feel like the world doesn't. I promise to be by your side through everything for the rest of our lives. No matter what, I'll always be there. I love you Violet Richards." He said then reached up and wiped a tear from my cheek.

"Beautiful. Violet, please read your vows to Cole." Joseph said as Ki handed me my vows.

"Colby. I never thought that the day would come that I would find someone as caring as you. You've been so patient and so loving through everything that's happened." I said quietly.

"You've somehow filled the hole that was in my heart that I thought would never go away. I feel complete with you by my side. From the moment we met, there was an unimaginable pull towards eachother." I said with a smile.

"No matter how many times we tried to push eachother away we would always end up together again." I said as he chuckled. "I didn't believe in fate and destiny until I met you." I said and brought my hand to his cheek, caressing it gently for a second.

"I promise to be by your side no matter what. No matter where life takes us I am going to be here for you. I promise to be your full time nurse when you're sick. I promise to celebrate all of your victories and help you through all of your obsticles. No matter where life takes us I promise I'll be there. I love you Colby. I always will." I said with a smile.

"Perfect. We will now exchange the rings." Joseph announced as Sam handed Colby my ring and Ki handed me Colby's.

"Cole, please place the ring that you have in your hands on Violet's finger and repeat after me."

"As this ring encircles your finger... " Joseph said as Colby slid the ring on my finger. "As this ring encircles your finger.." Colby repeated. "From this moment forward..." Joseph said. "From this moment forward.." Colby repeated. "So will my love forever encircle you... " Joseph continued.

"So will my love forever encircle you.." Colby said with a smile. "You will never walk alone... My heart will be your shelter..." Joseph said as I looked into Colby's eyes. "You will never walk alone...My heart will be your shelter.." Colby said.

"My arms will be your home... We will walk through life as partners & best friends..." Joseph said as Colby ran his thumb against my hand. "My arms will be your home...We will walk through life as partners and best friends..." Colby said as I smiled.

"I promise to do my best to love, cherish and accept you...I give you my heart until the end of time..." Joseph said with a smile. "I promise to do my best to love, cherish and accept you...I give you my heart until the end of time.." Colby said quietly. " I have no greater gift to give." Joseph finished. "I have no greater gift to give." Colby said.

"Violet, please place the ring that you have in your hands on Colby's finger and repeat after me."

"As this ring encircles your finger... " Joseph said as I slid the ring on Colby's finger. "As this ring encircles your finger.." I repeated. "From this moment forward..." Joseph said. "From this moment forward.." I said quietly. "So will my love forever encircle you... " Joseph continued.

"So will my love forever encircle you.." I said as my heart fluttered. "You will never walk alone... My heart will be your shelter..." Joseph said as I nodded. "You will never walk alone...My heart will be your shelter.." I said.

"My arms will be your home... We will walk through life as partners & best friends..." Joseph said as my heart warmed. "My arms will be your home...We will walk through life as partners and best friends..." I said as Colby smiled.

"I promise to do my best to love, cherish and accept you...I give you my heart until the end of time..." Joseph said with a smile. "I promise to do my best to love, cherish and accept you...I give you my heart until the end of time.." I said and scrunched my nose at Colby " I have no greater gift to give." Joseph finished. "I have no greater gift to give." I said with a nod.

"By the power vested in me by the state of California I pronounce you as Husband and Wife." Joseph said as my heart burst with happiness. "You may now kiss your bride." He said as Colby pulled me into him, bringing his lips to mine.

I could tell people were cheering and clapping for us but I couldn't hear anything. I was being enveloped with so much love that it felt like Colby and I were the only two people on the planet.

Colby dipped me as we kissed, causing me to giggle against his lips.

When we pulled away Colby's smile was so wide that my heart was actually about to explode. "I love you." I said as he pulled me up. "I love you more." He said then scooped me into his arms causing me to laugh.

"We did it." Colby said as he walked me down the aisle. "I'm so fucking happy!" I said then kissed his cheek.

Colby carried me outside then set me on my feet. "Hi, wife." He said and wiggled his eyebrows as I laughed. "Hi, husband." I said and rolled my eyes playfully as our friends came over.

"Oh my goddddd! That was so beautiful! Made me tear up and everything." Ki said as she hugged me. "I'm so happy." I said and hugged her. "I know, babes." She said as Sam came over to hug me.

"Thanks for walking me down the aisle." I said as he rocked me back and forth. "Of course, V." He said as we pulled away. "Hey guys, I think the photographer is ready for us." Kat said as we turned to her. "Okay, let's go." Colby said and took my hand.

We spent the next hour or so taking pictures. We took a bunch of group shots and ones with Colby's family. After a while everyone went into the reception, leaving just Colby and I.

"I can't believe how beautiful you are" Colby said quietly as he pulled me into him by my waist. "I can't believe I didn't drool while at the alter because you look good as fuck." I said with a laugh as I looked him up and down.

"You're such a dork." He said as I scrunched my nose at him. "Mhmm, the dorkiest." I said and stuck my tongue out at him.

We spent the next fifteen minutes or so taking pictures before it was time for us to go into the reception hall. "Are we getting drunk?" I asked with a laugh. "Are we the Brock's?" He asked as I laughed. "Holy shit! We are!" I said and took his hand.

"Let's get drunk but like....not too drunk. I want to remember tonight and not have sloppy sex." I said as we walked towards the barn that our reception in. "Or.....we can go have sober sex now...." He said as I smacked his arm. "No, I'm starving and wanna eat." I said with a laugh.

"Alright, but later you're all mine." He said as I grinned. "You'll always be mine." I said quietly as he smiled and kissed me gently. "Ready to party?" He asked as he pulled away.

"Let's party." I said with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 124 23
there's some swearing and stuff ykyk not gonna say anything hope you enjoy it :) trigger warnings will be in the beginning of each chapter!!!โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ 26...
17.7K 349 17
Two souls meet. Is it fate or is something else at play? Fanfiction featuring youtuber Colby Brock. **Some Sexual content/strong language** Story co...
779K 19.7K 113
MATURE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE OR TOO YOUNG Sequel to Addicted. I'll fill this part out later bc as usual, I just don't know yet. Hope you e...
16.1K 357 14
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ in which they discovered a disability that no one has ever seen before โ‚Šโœฉโ€งโ‚ŠหšเฑจเงŽหšโ‚Šโœฉโ€งโ‚Š 1st in #snc - 12/3/24 4th in #samandcolby - 14/3/24 3rd in #...