Hate to Love

By Kitsing0062x0206

Kongpob is the Head Hazer of the faculty along with his friends Em, Tew, Oak and Wad. Maprang and Prae are in... More

Characters
Author's Note
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
New Characters
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Note
Epilogue 01
Epilogue 02
Epilogue 03
Author's Note

Chapter 39

1.3K 82 15
By Kitsing0062x0206

Kong's POV

"I was scared P... I was really scared that one day you will feel like I am not worth it and leave me. You are really amazing P.. You are kind, calm, collected, caring, cute, lovely, loved by many people.. towards who are good to you P.. And on the other side, you are handsome, hot, dominating, confident, sly, people are scared to mess with you or your loved ones... You are perfect P.. you plan things... work them out.. you are everything anyone could ask for. But for me... I am rude.. short-tempered.. always a little nervous... I really sometimes feel if I can be enough to at least stand beside you. In the last months.. you have been studying.. working on different things... but you still do both perfectly. I felt insecure P.. When you did not tell me about this plan... I felt like am I not even worth helping you even with this P.. above that since P'Tay covered it with P'Sing and P'Kit. I thought you were doing something related to business that was why you did not tell me before... but when it was not... I don't know P.. I just felt like I will not be of any help to you in any way forever. I felt like an unworthy person because if you feel that way you will leave me someday. " Arthit said pouring his heart out... I just let him cry while hugging me.

He was acting all understanding while having these many insecurities... if only he would have spoken first.. it would not have been this worst.. or maybe I should have at least thought and spoke to him. I should have noticed things.

"I am really sorry Oon... I really am... You are more than what I can ask for Oon... You are always there to make me feel good... if I am stressed.. it is only you who made me relax and confident again.. you made sure I won't fall sick.. you look after me.. always make time with me.. understand me.. support me.. and above that Oon.. only you can make my heart flutter.. just staying in you arms like this make me feel home.. you make me more special Oon.. you are what I need for my whole life. I just want to come back home which is you at the end of the day. You might see me confidant in front of everyone Oon.. but that confidence is what I got from your support Oon. I am sorry I should have noticed your insecurities. I am sorry I did not pay attention to you. Please forgive me na Oon.." I said hugging him tightly. 

I will do everything to make his insecurities go and I will not let him ever go... How can I let him go... he is really what I wanted. I will make him understand that...

"I'm sorry P.. Please forgive me also. I should have spoken to you instead of shouting things at you. I am sorry P.. I will work on my anger. " He said.

"No... you should say we will work on our problems." I said while staring into his eyes.

Arthit's POV

I am happy speaking things out like this.. why did not my idiot brain think of it before. When he said we will work on our problems together I was happy... I want to be with him as long as he wants me to... I will never let him go if he doesn't want me to. I will always be his shoulder to lean on forever like he is to me.

"Thank you P.. Thank you so much... I really love you P.. I really do... I will not let you go until you want me to... I promise to talk to you more about how I feel P.. I really will.." I said with happy tears this time.
"I will never ask you to let me go.. hold me tight enough for not letting me go forever... I love you Oon.. really so much that I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe and happy. And I will always be there to listen to you and also talk to you.." He replied with the same happiness... We were staring into the eyes of each other making many unspoken promises. 

I suddenly remembered some things. I heard somewhere that a gear represents the heart of the Engineer. I want to give it P'Kong.. and maybe this is the right time. I took out the gear... I asked him to show his palm.. and I placed it in his.

"Ah.. why are giving it back to me?" He asked... haha he doesn't know the meaning.. he is so cute even when he is confused.. the poor heart of mine is racing again.
"I am not giving it back. I just want you to take care of it." I said... He did not understand the meaning but he was just staring at it. Now that all these things are spoken I want to tease him.

"Mmm... P.. I heard somewhere that after a quarrel doing some workout will be nicer than normal time shall we try. We are really in a good atmosphere.. and you are in my hands practically attached to me. " I said while leaning in to kiss him. He started hitting my shoulder while blushing hard.

"Oon.. you idiot.. you start teasing again. " He kept on ranting the word again and again... But he was laughing... I was laughing.. we are okay now. I caught his hand and turned him.. now I am top on him. The way he is staring at me as if I am his most special person only is making me feel hot. I just bend down and started kissing him. 

Kong's POV

He started kissing me.. it was a slow kiss but not an innocent one.. just him being above me pinning me makes me feel so hot and needy... After being satisfied with my lips and mouth.. he attacked my neck.. my chest.. ah... I have become a mess... moaning loud.  

After a couple of rounds.. we stopped... I am in his arms snuggling into his chest.. and he was holding me near to him. 

"P.. don't you think we need to go back... you need to rest P.. you have been in sun all the day. I forgot.." He said suddenly.
"Mmm Oon I don't wanna drive now.. and this is comfortable lemme rest like this na please." I whined.
"As you wish my love.." He said and tightened the grip around me. I slept for some time.. then I remembered something.
"Oon.. you can drive right.. take us back to the hotel... I don't want us to wake up with the sun's rays... I want to sleep long na..." I said in a kind of pleading way giving him puppy eyes.. as much as I want to see sunrise with him.. but I want to sleep and rest.. so that can wait for another day. 
He kissed my forehead and drove us back... He did not let me walk to the room.. he just lifted me in bridal style and took me upstairs to our room. We got ourselves clean and texted our friends that we are back as well as sorted things out. After that, we just slept like we always do with me snuggling into him. 

The next day I woke up and saw that he was already all awake starring at me.
"Morning Oon.. you could have woke me up na.." I said while rubbing my eyes. He kissed my forehead and then on my lips. I just hit him slowly on his head. 
"I haven't even brushed my teeth Oon.." I said
"Good morning P.. You are mine.. so I don't care if you brushed or not... and you were too cute sleeping like a kid or I would say puppy. I could not wake you up... I could only stare at you. " He said smiling ear to ear.. making me blush and smile. 

We freshened up and made our way to everyone.. as soon as they caught us.. they had a teasing smile on their faces... I went back to my hiding places. People may be scared by me.. but when it comes to them.. no way I can stay that cool.

"So.. you both did some hanky panky things right..?" Nong Bright asked with a teasing voice.
"Bright shut up... And I know you did too.." Arthit retorted earning Bright a hit from P'Gun. So yes they did have it. hahaha.

"Okay.. that aside... Did both of you work things out.. you have spoken right..?" Tew asked.
"Yes.." We both said while nodding our heads smiling happily.
"Good... I am warning both of you... talk things... don't keep them locked up in you." P'Gun said.
We nodded our heads. We had our breakfast and are sitting in the beech after a walk. Arthit suddenly took my hand and added a charm to it.. he asked me to do the same. I have always liked couple things and now this charm was really cute. 

We all have been chit-chatting.. we even played beach volleyball for some time... I got a call from P'Tay around noon... saying that they will join us for lunch in an hour. I wanted to have a walk and have an ice cream. So I took Arthit along with me.. we were walking in the market road.. holding each other's hand and eating ice cream. I saw couple dresses.

I took out two of the shirt saying Mr. & Mr. For both of us.. and then another white jacket with two quotes on it.

We took both of them.. and made our way back to the room. I placed them in our room and then joined everyone for lunch. P'Tay and Em were here.. they were both being teased... and even I did tease them actually I teased them the most. 

"Arthit... Bright... I am sorry for lying yesterday... I did not find any other reason which will not make you worried or sad.. that was why I said it like that. I am really sorry.." P'Tay said. Okay, I need to tell them but I don't want them to react. I was thinking that I will talk later but I guess I need to do it now... because the second they apologized everyone's expression changed making them doubt things.
"P'Tay... Em.. come with me... I need to speak to you both." I said and pulled them. "Don't worry.. we will be alright." I shouted while pulling them away. Arthit wanted to come but I stopped him.

I took them to the beach.. we sat down and I told them everything about the fight... I even told them about how he was feeling. I know they will be angry but I need to assure them that he was just hurt and insecure nothing else.. he locked those insecurities of his for a long time and also I need to assure them that we are fine.

"Kong... I am sorry... I did not expect it to happen this way.."P'Tay said surprising me. 
"But.. I swear I will give Arthit a fist now." He added.
"P.. you said you won't do anything until I ask for P.. Also.. we talked things out.. he was insecure and scared that I would leave him." I tried explaining him.
"He is right P.. You know right there were times when I felt insecure and also shouted at you. Things like that happened at the starting of our relation.. but we talked them out. So you are not involving in it.. they have talked things out which means they are okay now." Em said making P'Tay nod in understanding.
"But Kong... I will surely give him a warning... That can't be said no to." Em and P'Tay said. I could only nod because they said it sternly. We made our way back. I went back to Arthit and sat beside him.
"Arthit.. we won't involve in your fights.. but I only want to say one thing.. Kong is really serious about you and don't speak something you will regret.. talk things out... if one of you hurts the other.. we will hide the other person... We love you both.. so please stay happy." P'Tay said.
"Arthit... there will not be next time for such thing I hope.." Em said. He just nodded and assured then. "And Kong.. you too.. don't make him insecure. Both of you learn to talk.." He said to me. I also nodded.

We had our lunch and the rest of the day we went on playing around. All of us were tired at the end of the day. P'Sing and P'Kit called me in the night... I did not tell them about the fight but told them about the proposal. They were really happy... Even Arthit joined me to talk to them. We ended the call after some time and decided to sleep.. tomorrow will be the last day here and we are going to wear matching or couple things top to bottom tomorrow. After he slept, I texted P'Tay asking does the Gear has any other meaning.. and what is it... After texting him I slept.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 13.6K 56
This is only a fanfic made to satisfy my imaginative mind. The original storyline is from Banwoo's Cherry Blossom After Winter. The characters that I...
13.3K 851 25
THIS IS A FANFIC! JUST MY CRAZY IMAGINATION. Nope none of it real. With that being clear lets proceed. Kongpob and Arthit broke up 4 years ago. Kongp...
273K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
43.5K 2.1K 22
hey guys🙋🙋 it's Kongpob × Arthit again.... This story is actually my dream and I thought it was an amazing story so I am writing it... Hope you'll...