Hate to Love

By Kitsing0062x0206

Kongpob is the Head Hazer of the faculty along with his friends Em, Tew, Oak and Wad. Maprang and Prae are in... More

Characters
Author's Note
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
New Characters
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Note
Epilogue 01
Epilogue 02
Epilogue 03
Author's Note

Chapter 27

1.7K 92 15
By Kitsing0062x0206

Kong's POV

Finally, it is time for our performances... We asked them to gather in the lobby but we are not going to be present there. They will not be able to see any of us we will be hiding and looking at them. At sharp 6 the lights will go and only a path will glow asking engineers to follow.

That path is going to take them to the auditorium. We already arranged the seats for each and every student to sit. The seniors will be seated at the back of them after making sure that everyone is here. Actually, there are two performances today not one.. let them get double surprised hehe. All our seniors are inside the hall but are hiding.

The third years except for hazers, Prae, and Maprang are hiding outside making sure that things will happen as planned. P'Tay and Em are the ones that are going to perform first. We saw that the juniors were all coming and were amazed by the setup.. not even one was able to talk.. they were just looking around.. at first it was dark. P'Tay and Em took their positions on the stage and the light went on along with the music. Everybody started cheering for them. Wad and Tew made sure that everybody was inside. Oak closed the door and then seniors got seated behind them. 

We had a screen behind showing different environments behind making it funny. I really like P'Tay and Em's selection of songs. It is making up the mood. Everybody was enjoying it and cheering for them loudly. These two also dancing a little making everyone enjoy the moment. After their performance, there were loud cheers that even if speak in mike it was not audible. But with time they stopped.

"Did you all enjoy the performance Nongs?" P'Tay asked. The answer was a loud cheer stating an obvious fact...
"Thank you but..... "Em stopped in between trying to create some tension in the atmosphere...
"Nong Em you can't tease them like that continue the sentence." P'Tay said while smacking his head. He glared and then looked back at our juniors.

"Okay, this is not the surprise performance we were talking about... Let us get down so that the main performance starts." Em said and they got down the stage. Meanwhile Oak arranged two seats for me and Prae to sit... Yes, we are going to perform two songs today. The light was off. They were turned on while I started singing and Prae was playing the guitar.

As soon as they heard it.. they started shouting... I am sure they were not expecting it to be us. My friends were only trying to tease me. They even turned off the mike but it failed because I and Prae kind of expected their teasing so we had our Mini mikes on. Seeing this they turned off the mike set again. Our first song was about a secret crush... I have been stealing glances at Arthit who was continuously staring at me making me feel shy.. but I could not as I was on the stage singing. My next song was a little fast and it is most famous as it is newly released. I stood up for singing it.

While singing there were many juniors who were singing along and taking photos of mine. I posed at one camera in between making my seniors tease me. I even spoke to them in between. Ah.. which idiot talks in between while singing. I just continued singing. After the song ended my hazer team came and stood beside me and Prae got down the stage.

"Did you all enjoy the songs? " Oak asked. All the freshmen started shouting as an answer. I indicated P'Gun to cut the power. We got down the stage. We third years went to the beach and 18 of us stood in two-line with 9 in each. The other two were standing beside us on either side. P'Tay and his hazer team were behind us along with the gears. The fourth years stood on either side of the path from the room where we performed at a certain distance to guide them the path. We decorated it with candles and balloons. P'Gun was in the hall itself to play the video which we recorded after we leave.

Arthit's POV

The power was out for a couple of minutes. None of us spoke along with the seniors.. we were all getting nervous. I and Knot were about to stand when a video started playing. We can see our hazers in it and they had their carefree attitude on. 

"Ai'Kong the recording started" P'Oak shouted as he made his way beside them... 
"Okay... Mmm, I don't really know what to say exactly... We have always told you that we are proud of you." P'Kong started.
"We promised to stay by you all supporting and guiding all the way when needed." P'Tew added.
"We are always going to do that even if we are not hazers. As long as you are our younger juniors and as long as you want us to." P'Wad added.
"We always said that we need to accept you as our juniors." P'Em said and everyone looked at P'Kong.
"Yes, we said that.. but every relationship is a two-way bond. If we have to accept you as our juniors.. even we should be able to get our acceptance to be your seniors.. just because we hazed you and are here before you doesn't make us your seniors. So if you all accept us as your seniors find us... there are people who are going to guide you all to us." P'Kong said and then looked at everyone.
"We are all waiting for your acceptance Nong... Please do come." They all said together and the screen went black. The lights were turned on. We could see P'Gun opening a door. We followed the path. There were candles on either side. There were seniors standing randomly and guiding us. What we saw, at last, took our breath away. 

"All of the first years... Behind me are your gear badges made for your year and they will be given to you. We want to do our last duty to send you off to get them. " P'Kongpob said. All the third years created a bridge with their hands to send us off. Two seniors were standing on either side to hold us. There were many emotions going through us at this moment. We were completely overwhelmed by this scene.

We all got our gear badges. There were tables arranged in the beech surrounds by lights. Every table was filled with drinks alcoholic and non-alcoholic along with food. The air was really cold but all we received was warmth. We have finally got our gears.

I and my friends sat at one table near to our hazers. We were all nervous because we want to start courting them officially with all the permissions. We all shared a look and took a long breath before making our way to them.

"P'Kong, P'Em, P'Wad, P'Tew, P'Oak please come with us na we want to talk to you all personally. Please na." I pleaded them. They all shared a look before nodding their head.

"P.. Please help us to call P'Gun, P'Tay, and P'Deer also na. We want them also to be there." Bright added. They seemed to be confused but nodded. P'Kong called P'Gun and asked them three to come. After they came we took them to another side of the beech and made them sit down. P'Kong was about to ask something but I was fat to cut in.
"P's we have some confessions to make and permissions to ask P." I said. Tutah went forward first.

"P'Deer... I have liked you since the first day I have seen you P.. Please give me a chance to be with you." he asked looking straight into his eyes. Everybody was shocked by this. P'Deer was silent for a minute and then stood up. We thought he was about to leave but he just hugged Tutah tight...
"Let us work this out.. even I have been liking you Nong." He said out loud and clear. All the seniors cheered for them but we just smiled because the next proposal was about to start. Now bright went and kneeled down in front of P'Gun... Wow, he is really sincere and romantic now...

"P'Gun... Let me tell you frankly P.. before I saw you I was always attracted to girls but never felt the way I felt when I saw you in the weirdest situation where you were punishing our hazers. All I could register at that time was that you are really cute. P.. Please give me chance to prove to you that I am really into you.. Please P.. I really like you." He said. Every one of us could see feel the sincerity. P'Gun looked at P'Tay and then at P'Kong before speaking. 

"Nong... Let me also get it straight. I also like you Nong.. but... from today on the 30th day is my graduation day. After my graduation event if you really are ready to face the world with me ask me out then. I won't ask you to stay away from me for all these days... I would like to spend time with you and also know you... but with all the thesis works and examinations along with graduation practice, I will be very busy. But I am sure about my feelings for you. I just want to make sure that you are ready to be with me even after you know who I am... I am no bad guy that is for sure and neither is my family." P'Gun replied making all of us fall into deep thoughts.

"Thank you P.. For not pushing me away these 30 days I will try to get you to know more. I am sure of my feelings P.. But I don't want any secrets between us... So I will wait for the day I will get to know you completely and then ask you out P." Bright said. We were all really proud of Bright for the way he took it. Seniors all gave him a tight hug surprising us. Now the scene was reversed.

When we looked away from Bright we saw P'Tew and P'Wad kneeling in front of Knot and Prem. Those two had their mouth covered with their hands as they were taken by surprise. 
"I have liked you since the day I saw you... although I hated you for being rude sometimes I was really liking you and deep down I know it. So will you give me a chance.?" P'Tew asked. Knot just hugged him and kept on chanting yes yes yes.. and I like you too P.. a lot.

"Prem... I know that we both are short-tempered... But I want to change for you... I never felt the need to change for anyone until I met you... Will you please stand by me while I control myself and spend the rest of your life with me?" P'Wad asked... Wow, It was like a proposal. 
"Yes... P.. We will work it out together P.. Also my friends and your friends are there to help us P.. So yes.. we will try it and give our love a chance P." Prem replied hugging P'Wad... Now it is my chance.

Everybody was clapping for the four couples when I went and stood in front of P'Kong holding his hands. Everyone became silent seeing my action. All we could hear was the sound of the breeze and the waves. I took a deep breath and looked into his eyes.

"P'Kong... I have hated you the moment I saw you P.. I was never ordered around or shouted by anyone.. you are the first one P.. who ordered me.. who shouted at me.. irritated me and made me hate you... But I realized that it is not hate P but pure love for you. Yes, P it is love... I exactly don't know when I fell in love with you P.. I just thought I hated you... but I have been searching for you and thinking about you day and night P. The day you did not take the Hazing session I felt like a part of me missing P.. I was worried for you... If I hated you I would not have been worried for you P.. That means all the time it was love that I felt for you. I want to tell you one more thing P.. My dorm is exactly opposite to yours... I have known where your dorm is from long back... but I could not bring myself to tell anyone... even my friends... I did not want anyone close to you other me P.. I have been stalking you... I kept on falling for everything you do P.. I find you handsome and cute... Childish and mature... I keep on falling more and more every day... The way you talk.. the way you treat us.. the way you can calm me down.. your values.. spirit.. determination.. your stubbornness.. everything P.. everything... I have fallen for everything in you... I have fallen for you P. I know I have only given you trouble from the very first day and been rude to you... Even yesterday we hurt you... But yesterday we were happy and nervous at the same time.. happy that we were getting close to you and nervous about what we are doing now.. thinking about your reactions. I know it is not worth breaking the rules but... I was really having many what-if questions.. and I do have them even right now also..... Please give me a chance P.. Please give this rude junior of yours to be with you P.." I said with complete emotions. He was having tears in his eyes. I was waiting for his answer without breaking my eye contact.

Kong's POV

I am really moved by his confession... I really want to say yes and hug him. But I stopped myself remembering my friends' and brothers' words. I looked at them... They were all smiling at me. They all nodded their head giving me a go signal... And that was it... I just hugged him tight and kept on jumping in his embrace...

"Yes yes, thousand times yes... I want to give my rude junior a chance to stay with me.." I said in between my happy tears. He hugged me really hard... Everyone was cheering for us. I broke the hug after a while and looked into his eyes wanting to say something.

"Arthit... I want to tell you something.. as P'Gun said on the day of his graduation... there will be some shocking news out... I really can't tell you now.. but if you are really interested to continue our relation find me Arthit... I and P'Gun along with my friends will wait for all of you in the cheer hall after the event ends. If you really want to continue find me there Arthit otherwise I will just treasure these days with you.." I said looking into his eyes hoping that he will surely find me.

"I will P.. I will come for you... You are my home P.. I don't care who you are... I love you P.. not your name or background.. Trust me P.. I will come to you." He said. I just hugged him and my tears won't stop. Why would they stop after feeling this much sincerity?

After that we all sat down and started speaking we all confessed how we all thought of chasing each other after gear giving ceremony.. how Em and others thought to make it hard for Arthit but gave in hearing the sincere words from him... I was leaning on Arthit's Shoulder and listening to everyone talking. 

"Kong... It is time for you to start your rounds let us go." P'Tay reminded me. I saw the time and it was nearing 9. That means everybody must have been done with their dinners. I did not want to get up. 
"P.. why are you so cruel.. can't you let me stay like this... See this environment is really good.. you really hate me now P.." I starting whining. He just smacked my head and others were laughing at my actions. My responsibilities called.. we just made our way back to the dining area. All of them sat while we five of us took their attention. 

"Guys... you all can stay here for another 30min.. tomorrow morning the breakfast time is at 8 and you have to report with all your luggage at 10. We will need 30min to check us out. The busses you need to board are the same and will be here by 10. So make sure to pack all your things before coming out. " I said and they all nodded.

After that, we made sure that everyone left to their rooms safely the last ones to enter were Arthit and his friends. He hugged me before going in. We were doing our rounds the whole night. This time all 5 of us were awake so the P'Tay and P'Gun can sleep since they have work and classes immediately.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 2.3K 46
"I'm going the washroom M... Call me if the concert is gonna start. I will be back in 5 minutes." Kongpob told M before going the washroom since they...
25.6K 1.2K 25
SOTUS Fan Fiction. Arthit and Kongpob both had regrets in the past, how did they overcome those when they finally met again? Notes: bxb M-Preg Harsh...
4.8K 391 9
Two people, who hate each other to the core and are always ready to choke each other, are now tangled in fate. Are they going to accept fate or rebe...
280K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc