Forbidden Love // Draco Malfo...

Por thelaraofc

"...No, I'm not, just go away, get out of my life, why can't you hate me?!" He turned around, turning his bac... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Epilogue

Chapter 39

445 7 0
Por thelaraofc

In that night, while on my way to my dorm, I saw Draco leaving his, he didn't saw me, he looked tense, I wondered where was he going all suit up at this time of the night, so, I followed him.

First I thought he was going to the Astronomy Tower, but then he passed the stairs leading to there, which intrigued me, I was a reasonable quantity off steps behind him, when, he turns in a corner, and then he just, vanished, there wasn't a door or a corridors where he could turn around, he just completely vanished.

I looked for him for a few seconds but walked away to my dorm when I didn't find him, which was really odd, unless he can pass through the walls, he didn't had anywhere to go.

"Hey Y/N." Delilah said when I stepped in our dorm.

"Hey, so...I have something to tell you..." I said, and sat on my bed. "...so, me and Draco broke up, for real this time."

"What? Why you guys were literally made for each other." Delilah said.

"Well, it's a thing between us okay, just, just forget it okay." I said looking away from them.

"What...but Y/N-" I cut Ivonne off.

"Just forget it okay!" I yelled with tears in my eyes, I wanted to tell them so much, all this feelings that I have to keep for myself, there corrupting me, why am I protecting him anyways.

"...I'm sorry...come here." Both stood up from their beds and gave me a tight hug, while I let my tears falling down my cheeks.

"Look, you have the right to keep that between you and Draco, but if you ever wanna talk, just know we are here." Delilah said.

"I know, I know, thank you." I pulled away and wiped my tears away.

"Go to sleep Y/N, rest your head dear." Delilah said to me.

-

During all the week, I've been avoiding Draco, not that was really necessary, I only see him in some classes, he barely shows up to eat, and I still see him walking around the corridors at night.

For my surprise, Harry has become the top of the class at Potions, better then Hermione or Ivonne, Slughorn thinks that he's a genius, which is quite odd, Harry wasn't a bad student, but he wasn't the best either, but suddenly he becomes even better then Hermione, quite odd, even Ivonne had say that.

More weeks pass by, and Draco barely comes to the classes, it was October now, me, Ivonne and Delilah decided to go to the Three Broomsticks.

"I'm telling you he was looking at you Delilah." Ivonne said while we were walking in to Hogsmead.

"Well, I don't care, I don't give a fuck, besides I already told you, I...like someone." Delilah said.

"When are you going to tell us who that person is?" Ivonne asked.

"Hmmm let me see..."Delilah said in a sarcastic tone. "How about...never." She smirked.

"Huh, come on Delilah, don't be like that." I said.

"No, I'm never going to tell you, end off the storie." We rolled our eyes, and just kept walking to the Three Broomsticks.

We sat in a table, Ivonne and Delilah in my front.

"So what is going to be?" Madame Rosmerta asked.

"Three butterbears please." Ivonne said and Rosmerta walked away.

"Oh there's Professor Slughorn over there, have you been invited to his Christmas party?" Delilah asked.

"I did, I'm going with Blaise, how about you?" Ivonne said, suddenly Rosmerta bringed our butterbears leaving them on the table.

"No, I'm terrible at potions you know that." Delilah said.

"Well I was." I said taking a sip of my butterbear.

"Yeah, you are lucky, you had Ivonne, Hermione and Draco helping you out last year at Potions, so now your good." Delilah said.

"Well, I have no one to go with, you can go with me, I know you don't like to miss party's." I said.

"Yeah okay."Delilah said taking a sip of her butterbear.

Suddenly, Harry, Ron and Hermione enters in the Three Broomsticks, Hermione and Ron, smiled at me, and Harry waved me, I didn't waved back, I just sent him a thin smile.

When they were sitting down on the table besides us, my gaze locked with Draco, he looked way thinner since last time I saw him, tensed, tired, he stopped for just a few seconds to look at me, and rushed to the bathroom.

"Look who has a new girlfriend." Delilah said and pointed her head behind me, and I turned around, seeing Adrian, kissing Cho Chang.

"Oh my god, Cho Chang, now that's surprising, didn't know it was his type." I said while turning around to them again.

"Her last boyfriend was Cedric remember, she got really devastated, I'm happy she was able to move on." Ivonne said.

"Yeah me too, I didn't really talked that much with her when I was in Dumbledore's army, she was a really quiet girl." I said taking another sip of my butterbear.

"Look, I have to ask you this, but any of you know what's happening with Draco, he barely comes to classes, he doesn't eat, he looks ill, he looks really bad, I'm actually worried." Ivonne said.

"I'm sure he is fine." I say looking away from them.

"Well, I don't think he is, Blaise said he doesn't appears in Quidditch practice, and you know how much he loves Quidditch Y/N." Ivonne said.

"Well, I don't care, he can take care of himself." I said coldly.

"Honestly Y/N, you're really going to pretend that you don't care, and wait for us to belive you?" Delilah said and takes another sip of her butterbear. "Just be honest, you still love him." I rolled my eyes and said nothing to that sentence, probably because I knew she was right, I still love him, and I can't change that no matter how much I tried.

After leaving the Three Bromsticks, we were walking back to Hogwarts, a few steps behind Harry, Ron and Hermione, Ivonne and Delilah were talking, but my mind was foccus in another thing, Draco.

Ivonne was right, he looked really bad, really thin, tired, different, the question of why did he want to become a Death Eater, still atorments me, and I couldn't speak that with anybody, however, I still worrie about him, he doesn't look healthy at all.

Suddenly a loud scream catches my attention.

"I warned her, I warned her not to touch it!" Said Leanne.

Katie Bell, a seventh year Gryfindor student, was laying on the floor, and her unconscious body started moving by itself like if ut was possessed, he raised up in the air, and then fall on the floor harshly.

Her body was shaking in the floor and Hagrid passed throught us, walking towards Katie.

"Don't get any closer, get back, all off you." Hagrid shouted at us.

He kneeled over Katie's body, and took her to his arms.

"Do not touch that, except for the wrappits, do you understand?" Hagrid say at Harry, and he took the box on the floor with a necklace on it to his hand.

We went to McGonagall's office, saying what happened.

"You're sure Katie did not have this in her possession when she entered the Three Broomsticks." McGonagall asked to Leanne.

"It's like I said, she left to go to the loop and when she came back, she had the package. She said it was important that she delivered it." Leanne said

"Did she said to who?" McGonagall asked.

"To Professor Dumbledore." She said.

"Very well, thank you Leanne, you may go." McGonagall said to her, and she left.

"Why is it, when something happens it is always you three?" McGonagall asked Harry, Ron and Hermione, completely forgetting of our presence there.

"Believe me Professor, I've been asking myself the same question for six years." Ron said and Snape enters in McGonagall's office.

He examinated the necklace carefully, with his wand.

"What do you think?" McGonagall asked.

"I think, Miss Bell, is lucky to be alive." Snape said.

"She was cursed, wasn't she? I know Katie of the Quidditch pitch she wouldn't hurt a fly, if she was delivering that to Professor Dumbledore she wasn't doing it knowingly." Harry said.

"Yes, she was cursed." McGonagall said.

"It was Malfoy." Harry said, and we all turn to him, shocked by his words.

"That is a very serious accusation Potter." McGonagall said to him.

"Indeed. Your evidence?" Snape asked.

"I just know." Harry said, and I shocked my head in disbelief.

"You just...know...Once again you astonishing me your gifts Potter, gifts mere mortals can only dream off possessing, how grand it must be, to be the Chosen One." Snape said, he and Harry locked their gazes for a few seconds.

"I suggest you go back to your dormitories, all of you." McGonagall said.

"This is crazy, imagine if it was one of us, Hogwarts is not that safe anymore." Delilah said nervously.

"I hate to say this but, Delilah is right, there aren't safe places anymore." Ivonne said.

A few days passed by, and we got ready to the Quidditch match today, Slytherin against Gryfindor, I was wondering if Draco would show up.

We went to the Quidditch field, and found Blaise, he gave Ivonne a big hug.

"Hey Blaise, where's Draco?" I asked my gaze looking for him.

"He said his sick, can you believe this, we had to replace him, I don't talk to him since almost the beginning of this year, he pushed everyone away, without him, we are going to lose." Blaise said furiously.

"Don't say that Blaise, you gotta get hope...good luck." She gave him a kiss.

He was right the game went extremely bad, Slytherin lost to Gryfindor, Ron was a extremely good Keeper, Ivonne went calm Blaise down, he was furious.

Me and Delilah just went back to our dorm.

My mind was thinking about Draco again, he loves Quidditch, always did, it's unbelievable that he missed a match just because he was sick, and that walks in the hallways at night are even odd, what was wrong with him.

I needed some time to think about this some time alone, so I left Delilah in our dorm and went straight to the Astronomy Tower.

Draco, he was there, stading, looking down at the ground.

"Draco..." I said calmly, and he suddenly turned around to me, his face tired, he looked on the verge of collapsing. "...you missed today's match, Blaise it's pissed." I said stepping closer to him stading next to him, but my gaze foccus on the moonlight.

"I don't have time to play Quidditch." He said coldly.

"Of course you are to busy hanging out with your besties." I said coldly.

"You wouldn't understand Y/N." He said.

"Of course I wouldn't, and I don't...it must be a privilege isn't it, working for the Dark Lord...have you got a Death Eater girlfriend already?" I said sarcastically, he didn't said anything else, we both just kept looking at our front, ignoring each other.

Even his voice was different, tired and coldly then it used to be, he looked extremely pale, it's been a while since I last saw him.

"How's your late walks by the way?" I said, and it took imediatly his attention.

"How do you know that?! Who told you?!" He looked extremely tensed and nervous when speaking.

"Calm down, I am the only one who sees you, I have to be honest, sometimes I follow you, and, suddenly, you just vanish, how do you do that?" I asked.

"Y/N, please, don't follow me ever again, please." His voice was shaking and I could literally say he was begging me.

"I do whatever I want, you are no one to tell me what to do." I said and walked away from the Astronomy Tower.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

264 24 13
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*' Y/N = Your name The story slowly on gets better! Story description: Y/N, a new Hogwarts student, sorted in Gryffindor, is loved...
305K 5.2K 35
The Mysterious New Girl. I Can't Fall In Love With Her. But It's Too Late For That. I Think I Already Have. ~ I felt a strong hand grab at my wris...
597K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
660K 13.4K 64
It was the boy she grew up to hate more than anything, until she found herself slowly falling for his bruised soul and haunted mind. "I just hate mys...