NCT bxb oneshots

By uwutothemaxx

(requests closed) was originally a kpop bxb oneshot book but I realized I was never really gonna put any othe... More

Requests & Warnings
Roses- Lucas x Ten
Not the only one- Jaehyun x Haechan
Rockabye- Jaehyun x Haechan pt.2
He kissed a boy - Lucas x Jungwoo
Lipstick- Yuta x Haechan
String- Sungchan x Shotaro
Wish you were gay- Taeyong x Doyoung
Slow dancing in the dark- Yuta x Winwin
Love Letter- Mark x Jisung
Uncomfortable- Mark x Haechan
Candle light- Xiaojun x Yangyang
Exorcist- Johnny x Ten
Anger- Johnny x Mark
Shopping- Kun x Ten
Tummy- Haechan x Sungchan
Catering- Jeno x Jaemin
Ashes- Hendery x Ten
Orphanage- Haechan x Taeil
Pregnant- Johnny x Mark
Beach- Taeil x Taeyong
Cuddles- Jaemin x Shotaro x Renjun
Robot- Chenle x Jisung
War- Johnny x Doyoung
Sleepover- Haechan x Johnny
Apocolypse- Lucas x Hendery
Criminal- Mark x Sungchan
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Elevator- idek
Frog- Sungchan x Jungwoo
eh?
Liar- Mark x Ten
Family- Sungchan x Shotaro (String pt2)
*confusion*
Party- Sungchan x Lucas
Basement- Johnny x Mark
Mall- Lucas x NCT
QnA
QnA answers
Homophobic- Johnny x Jaehyun
Therapy- Johnny x Jaehyun pt.2
Boredom- Yuta x Mark
Beef- Yuta x Mark pt.2
Safe- Yuta x Mark pt.3
Fluffers- Mark x Jaemin
Aquarium- Mark x Jaemin pt.2
Choices- Haechan x NCT Dream
A
B
C
D
E
F
A1
B1
C1
D1
E1
F1
A2
B2
C2
D2
E2
F2
Diary- Haechan x NCT Dream pt.2
Alive- Mark x Jaemin
Ghost- Mark x Taeyong
Prom- Jaehyun x Jaemin
Fix- Ten x WayV
Surprise- Mark x Jaemin
Birthday- Mark x Jaemin pt.2
Annoying- Xiaojun x Hendery
The End
cease and desist
!!VERY IMPORTANT!!
aight well

Brood- Yangyang x WayV

2.5K 42 19
By uwutothemaxx

Requested by tinekitten
_______________________________________

Yangyang sat at the dining table, alone, once again waiting for his boyfriend to get home from work.

He was supposed to be home by five, and it was now seven pm. Does he think that we're stupid?

Getting more impatient by the second, Yangyang checked his messages. Seeing that there were no new ones, he shoved it back in his pocket.

After waiting thirty more minutes he decided that he would just put the food in the microwave and heat it up when Johnny came back.

Around two hours later, Yangyang sat on the couch, a TV show playing in the background as he tried calling Johnny.

On the ninety-fourth dial, he gave up. He definitely wasn't going to talk to Johnny tonight.

Turning his attention to the TV, he noticed it was playing the news.

"Tonight, we have breaking news. Two people have been murdered in the south Busan area. The killer is suspected to be a twenty-nine year old, Johnny Suh"

Yangyang grabbed the remote, turning the volume up.

"The victims had what police previously though were needle marks, but actually turned out to be bites from some form of hybrid animal"

"How Mr.Suh got these animal hybrids to attack the victims, police are trying to figure out now. This is Samantha Coates for your nine o'clock news"

The channel switched to commercial, Yangyang immediately lost interest and tried calling Johnny again.

After six rings, the voicemail that Yangyang knew all too well played for two seconds before he hung up.

He quickly typed two messages, sending them in a frenzy of concern.

After waiting for him to at least look at the messages, he gave up, a small piece of him chipping off and floating into the abyss.

Just as he turned his attention back to the TV, he heard a knock on the door.

It was suspicious to Yangyang, Johnny would come home now four hours late? There was obviously something going on, so he checked the security camera.

Lo and behold, Johnny was on the doorstep, he seemed out of breath, and was holding some sort of velvet covered box.

Yangyang threw his phone on the couch, hesitantly walking towards the door.

He opened it and was immediately enveloped in a bone-crushing hug, tapping Johnny's shoulder when he started struggling to breathe.

Johnny pulled away, wiping a dark substance from his mouth.

"We should talk" Yangyang said, closing the door and pushing Johnny towards the dining room.

Yangyang sat him down on a chair, going to the microwave and pulling out his plate, slamming it on the table in front of him.

"Do you know what this is?" Yangyang asked.

"Dinner?"

"Mhm, and do you notice anything about it?"

Johnny shrugged in confusion.

"It's cold John"

"Okay?"

"You're four hours late, John"

"Oh, I'm sorry, but it was for a good reason"

"Seriously?"

"Yes"

"Then are you gonna tell me the reason?"

"If I have to.." Johnny opened the box, pulling out a silver ring with a scarlet gem in the middle.

He took Yangyang's hand, slipping the ring onto his ring finger.

"Oh..I don't know what to say"

Johnny smiled softly at Yangyang's shocked face.

"Nevermind, I do know what to say. What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Huh?"

"You had me wait here, for four damn hours, just for a ring? Are you insane?!"

"No, I was just.."

"Just what? Murdering people?"

"What? Why would you think that?"

"The news report dumbass" Yangyang motioned towards the TV which was replaying the news reporter's story.

"Well shit"

"Yeah shit, what the hell are we supposed to do now?"

"Don't worry, I've got it covered" Johnny reassured.

"Do you now? What about our children? What are they gonna think when they know their daddy is a felon?"

"Then we don't tell them"

"They're gonna find out, whether we tell them or not"

"Babe, can we not worry about this right now? I literally just proposed to you"

"No, you put a ring on my finger"

"Mhm, proposal"

"You know what, I'm too tired for this. Yes, I'll marry you"

Johnny grinned, hugging Yangyang once again, making sure to kiss his babies too.

"Alright alright, enough" Yangyang pushed him off.

"When you finish your dinner come upstairs and cuddle me, your babies are lonely" He kissed his forehead before walking upstairs.

Yangyang paused at the top of the stairs, hearing Johnny start the microwave.

He smiled to himself and walked to the bedroom, lying down on his regular side of the bed.

...

Yangyang had accidentally fallen asleep without waiting for Johnny, a mistake on his end.

He awoke around six am to crashes and people stomping up the stairs.

Yangyang hadn't recognized the danger he was in until the bedroom door slammed open, revealing men in all black, wearing masks and talking in a language he didn't understand.

Before he could even utter a word, a cloth was placed over his nose, an unfamiliar chemical smell entering his nostrils, and then he fell unconscious.

...

As Yangyang regained consciousness, strange voices circled around him, he could somewhat understand what they were saying.

"Okay but couldn't you have kidnapped his dog or something?"

"He doesn't have a dog"

"He should get one, then we wouldn't have to kidnap this fatass"

"Hey, that's rude!" Another voice joined the two that were talking before.

"So?"

"Just because he's pregnant doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings"

"Mmm, I dunno"

"Hey guys, is it just me or does he seem kinda cute"

"What"

"No no, he has a point, he does look kinda adorable from here"

"Wonder what would happen if I.." Yangyang flicked his eyes open as he felt a hand on his enlarged stomach.

A shrill shriek came from the guy who had touched him, while the others laughed hysterically.

"Jesus, don't do that!"

Yangyang blinked a few times, looking around the room.

"Why'd you kidnap me?"

"Look at the ring" a tall man said, motioning towards his hand.

Yangyang glanced at the ring, now noticing a distinct marking on the underside of it.

"What about it?"

"That was Ten's pinky bone"

"Huh?"

"Yeah, it was worth it though, looks real pretty on ya" someone from the doorway chimed in.

"Okay, but how does that explain why I'm here?"

"Your boyfriend gave that to you?"

"Yes"

"Yeah, so he owes us"

"Owes you? How much?"

"Twenty meals, or thirty thousand"

"Oh, I'm gonna kill that fucker"

"Too late, he can't be killed"

"What does that mean?"

"We turned him"

"Turned him?"

The tall man smiled, showing off thin needle-like canine teeth.

"Oh, gross"

"Wow, we feed you, we bathe you, we give you shelter and you call us gross?" Ten put a hand up to his chest, an offended look on his face.

"Yes"

"Couldn't we just throw him off the balcony?" The other person in the room suggested.

"Uh no, then we'd have nothing to threaten Johnny with"

"Excuse me but who exactly are you?" Yangyang asked as more people joined the room.

"Okay well, I guess we could tell you our names..but in the form of a song-"

"Nope nope, not happening again" a final person jumped in, interrupting the song.

"Okay, well, let me introduce you to everyone"

"The tall one is Lucas, the short ones are Ten and Xiaojun, and the rest of them are Winwin, Hendery, and I'm Kun"

"That's a lot of names"

"Get used to it, there are a lot more of us than you think"

"We-" Yangyang's sentence was paused short by Kun slapping his hand over his mouth.

Yangyang tried mumbling something but was shushed by the group.

Booming voices were heard echoing throughout the halls, along with quiet rapid shots, most likely from a semi-automatic handgun.

"Shit, um, okay, what do we do?" Hendery asked.

"I have absolutely no clue" Lucas admitted.

"I guess we fight?" Winwin suggested.

"That seems like a good choice" Xiaojun nodded his head in agreement.

"Okay, Ten, you stay here with pregnant boy, we'll go fight whoever this is" All the boys nodded, exiting the room and leaving Yangyang with Ten. Alone.

"So, what did you do in your free time?"

"Mostly watching TV. It's hard to walk around with a baby, especially two"

"Oh you have twins?"

"Yep, Missi and JJ"

"You named the boy after your boyfriend?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Just guessing"

"That's a re-" Yangyang's sentence was cut short when some extremely uncomfortable cramps began in his stomach.

"Woah, um, are you alright?"

"No, I'm fine, these things just hate me"

Ten laughed at Yangyang's comment, before his face turned to worry as Yangyang groaned in pain.

"Okay, I don't think you're fine"

"No it's cool, I'm just, most likely having my babies on your floor"

"Um, you can't be having a baby right now"

"I know my body, these babies are ready to pop"

"At least let me get some towels first" Ten hesitantly left Yangyang in the room by himself, going to the bathroom and grabbing an armful of towels.

As he came back into the room, he noticed a few new things. Like for example the fact that Yangyang had broken his water all over the brand new carpet.

"Come on, we just got this yesterday" Ten sighed, he would have to get worry about this later, because he had a baby to deliver. Er, two babies.

"Okay, so, not to worry you, but I've never delivered a baby. However, I have watched all of Grey's Anatomy" Ten tried reassuring Yangyang , but it obviously wasn't working.

"That doesn't make you a doctor" Yangyang snapped.

"Touché" Ten replied, placing towels under and around Yangyang.

Yangyang breathed strenuously, laboring his breath with every contraction. To say it was painful was an understatement, it was like having two massive caterpillars in your stomach and they just decided to fight to the death. 

"Can't you just take me to the hospital?"

"No can do, we're still under attack"

Yangyang groaned in frustration, this was most definitely not the place he wanted to have his babies. He wanted to be a normal person and have them in a hospital, where Johnny would cry because their children were beautiful. But apparently the universe had other plans.

Ten had helped Yangyang prop up his legs, laying a towel over them so Yangyang wouldn't be embarrassed.

"So, how far apart are your contractions?" Ten asked.

"Do you think I've been keeping count?!" Yangyang retorted.

"Calm down, jeez"

Yangyang panted heavily, his breaths shortening by the second. 

"Hey, be careful, you might-" Ten paused, seeing Yangyang lose consciousness.

"-Pass out"

...

Yangyang awoke what he assumed was several hours later, his body was aching with the soreness of a thousand years.

He slowly sat up, blinking his grogginess away. After registering what had happened, he immediately tried getting up, but you could guess how that turned out.  He laid back down, closing his eyes in hope of regaining some strength, soon hearing muffled conversation outside of the room.

"What am I supposed to do with this?"

"I don't know! Whenever you hold it, it stops crying"

"You can't just leave it here with me! I don't know how to take care of a baby!"

"None of us do! We're vampires" the voice trailed down the hallway.

Yangyang sat up fully, this time being able to walk with little pain. He made his way to the door, opening it slowly and peeking his head out.

He found Ten walking down the hallway, holding something wrapped in a pastel blue blanket. 

"Ten?" Yangyang called, making Ten turn around.

"Oh, hey, you're awake. Come on, the others are in the living room"

"I'm gonna need my pants first"

"Oh, right"

After Yangyang put his pants on, he followed Ten into the living room where everyone else was being patched up.

"Can you hold this for a second?" Ten asked, not waiting for an answer before handing the thing wrapped in blankets over to him.

Yangyang looked confusedly at the thing in his arms, tearing up as soon as he realized. This was his baby, no doubt. Especially because he didn't think they would have more pregnant people in the building.

"Hi" Yangyang cooed at the faces his baby made, wiping away some of the drool that dribbled out of is mouth. 

Though Yangyang still questioned, where was Missi? He looked around the living room, not finding her anywhere. Somehow, he made his way to the kitchen where Ten was blending something.

"Ten, where's Missi?"

"She's in the highchair" 

"What do you mean?"

"She's sitting in the highchair, that's all it means"

"She's a newborn, why would you put her in a highchair"

"I guess I forgot to tell you"

"Tell me what?"

"Well, there were some..complications when you gave birth"

What was supposed to be a sweet little moment, was soon turned to chaos.

Ten was holding both babies in his arms, trying to shush them. There were footsteps that were coming towards the door. Ten was unsure if they were friendly or not, so he hid inside the wardrobe. He heard the door bust open, with loud shouts from the people who came inside.

Hearing something drag across the floor, Ten jumped out, accidentally dropping the babies. At least the carpet was soft. He quickly took Yangyang from the enemy's grasp, sweeping his leg under them and knocking them out.

As Ten regained control over the situation, he noticed the babies weren't crying anymore.

"Oh shit" Ten panicked, unsure of what to do. He frantically bit the children's wrists. It took a few minutes, but both of the babies had come back to life. Ten breathed a sigh of relief, unsure of how he was supposed to tell Yangyang.

"You turned them?!" Yangyang screeched, looking at JJ with disgust.

"I know you're angry, but think about this,  would you rather have dead babies or vampire babies?"

Yangyang stayed silent.

"Exactly, now would you put JJ down? he can walk by himself"

Yangyang confusedly put JJ on the ground, widening his eyes as the boy started walking around, touching everything he saw.

"Why is he.."

"Already walking? It's a side effect, They're gonna grow up fast as long as they're fledglings"

"Fledglings?"

"Vampires before they drink human blood. If I were you, I'd pick a good time to feed them, like twenty or something"

"Where am I gonna get human blood?"

"The pantry" Ten motioned over at a door to his right.

"This is so fucked up"

"Welcome to our world babe"

_______________________________________

hi

im sorry this took so long

i had no motive or inspiration

and as soon as I did, my mom took my phone away so I had to figure out a way of finishing this

let me just say, i make a lot more spelling mistakes on pc

anyways, I do hope you enjoyed this

and goobye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 976 36
My book of little space oneshots about NCT! Please DO NOT put my book in the same reading lists as books with smut! Requests are OPEN I'll try and ge...
72.9K 1.9K 36
This is a Mark x NCT (ot23) little headspace story. where Mark is a little but his boyfriends doesn't know about it.What will happen when his boyfrie...
7.2K 70 16
message me for requests of more of a specific person! fluff/smut/angst
451K 10.1K 48
Just a few fluffy little space oneshots for all the soft stans out there. . . . . . Some chapter might contain a few angsty bits but every chapter wi...