The Lycan King's Rebel

By Benita_16

When The Lycan King, Ezekiel, goes on a killing spree, the pairer grants him a she-wolf General, Celeste, as... More

𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲- 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
rest of the book on Inkitt for free

𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

10.9K 794 57
By Benita_16

-HER-

"What are you doing here?" Ezekiel growled at me angrily. A shiver ran down my spine as he demanded that. I was completely frozen like a shadow and shocked because of all of this.

"Who's she?" Another Lycan leaning beside Ezekiel's seat asked before I could answer him. My eyes drifted to him for a second. I recognized him to be Ezekiel's second in command. He narrowed his eyes at me before his eyes swept from my head to toe.

"She's a woman," The Lycan who brought me answered.

I fought back the urge to say 'duh' at that moment. Instead, my eyes locked with Ezekiel's as he looked at me with this strange emotion simmering in his eyes that I couldn't comprehend.

The second in command questioned me next, "How the fvck did you get here?"

I sat up at this. My hands were tied behind me and so were my feet. The room we were in was a small space just right above the bar. It was more or less a storeroom where the walls were lined with barrels and barrels of rum and other drinks.

There was only one, very small window at the end of the room that overlooked the town. Ezekiel was sitting by the window on a chair while his second in command leaned by the window, occasionally peeking out.

The lycan who brought me here seemed to be Ezekiel's third in command. There were only four of us in the room.

My heart was still racing in my chest and my stomach churned in my abdomen painfully. I swallowed the lump building in my throat and answered, "I came here with my friends,"

This made the second in command cock one of his eyebrows at me before he echoed, "Friends?"

"I spotted her with one of the wolf princes," The third in command answered. My heart dropped to the bottom of my stomach.

"Do you know the punishment for this?" The second in command asked me, "Especially what we do to the women?"

Another shiver ran down my spine at his words and my eyes drifted to Ezekiel who was silently watching me with a small smirk playing on the tip of his lips.

"She's not a woman," Ezekiel spoke up, "She is just a pup,"

"The punishment is the same for everyone," The third in command spoke before he tried to reach for me. I panicked and wiggled away and in response he growled at me, flashing me his razor-sharp teeth.

"I think we could play a bit with this one," Ezekiel suggested as the smirk on his lips grew even more and he looked at me in amusement while placing a finger under his lips. His eyes darkened as they swept all over me. His long dreadlocks framed his face, making him look more dangerous and attractive at the same time.

My body instantly grew hot under his gaze and my wolf started to pace inside me. I knew all of this was just the effect of the bond but I couldn't help it. I didn't know what he meant by play but whatever it was, it didn't sound good to me.

Ezekiel's words made his second in command smirk at me as he looked at me with this evil expression decorating his face. It made me slightly panic and I was already embarrassed and in trouble for getting myself into such a situation. I looked between the lycans to see them exchanging looks.

The third in command nodded at Ezekiel before kneeling down and undoing my legs and my hands. I didn't know what was going on. I was bewildered at the moment. I looked at Ezekiel and his second in command but all they had on their faces was a smirk and nothing else to suggest what they were really planning to do with me.

Soon I felt some shuffling behind me and just before I could turn and look at what was going on, I felt this heavy black clock being put on me. Next, I was being handed the cap that I had been wearing before by the third in command. I looked at him in puzzlement before I took it.

"Put it back on," He commanded me and I did just that. By now Ezekiel rose from his chair and stalked towards me. I watched him with my eyes wide as he stepped into my personal space and held my arm almost with a crushing force. I did my best to not wince in front of him and give away that I was feeling the pain.

He turned me around before I felt someone from behind pull the cloak hood over me so most of my face was covered. Next, Ezekiel let me out of the small storeroom and walked me downstairs into the pub. I was surprised that no one noticed him or me. The third in command disappeared somewhere while the second in command stuck around with us.

"Let's get a drink first," Ezekiel suggested before pulling me towards a table. His second in command followed and the three of us sat down. Our table was by the window that overlooked the town and everything was clearly visible from there. I noticed that Ezekiel inched a bit too close to me while his second in command was giving out orders.

"Look at that prince," He muttered in my ear while I felt his hand fall behind me and his long finger hold the nape of my neck and turn my head towards the window. I instantly spotted Regulus in the crowd. He looked so bewildered and scared as he searched through the crowd for me, "He's having fun,"

"No, he is not," I hissed. I didn't realize that I was almost on my feet, edging towards the window, and was about to yell for Regulus but Ezekiel was faster than me. His finger instantly curled around my arm very painful before he pulled me back down in my seat and growled lowly at me to warn me to not move. I realized that this time I was sitting closer to him and it made me swallow hard.

"Don't you fvcking dare do that," He gritted at me. "They brought you here, let them have fun with that," The dark tone of his voice made my already racing heart drum loudly in my chest. It was on the verge of digging its way out. I couldn't pinpoint why I was feeling exactly like this.

Was it because of the situation? Or the fact that Ezekiel was sitting very close to me and his hot breath was fanning my jaw and his deep silky voice speaking huskily against my ear was giving me butterflies in the stomach? I didn't know. I had lost the ability to think straight at that moment because I was still panicking.

"They're searching for me," I told him while turning my face towards him and it proved to be somewhat dangerous because his face was just a few inches away from mine. His eyes instantly drifted down to my lips and settled there for a second longer. His eyes were a bit darker and there was this feral expression decorating his face when he looked back at me.

My wolf was pacing inside me, ready to come out and jump him. I could see it in his face too how he was tempted to just inch closer and seal our lips but instead of that, he slightly leaned back, never breaking the eye contact.

"Let them search while you have fun with us," He told me with a smirk which again sent a shiver down my spine. I didn't know what he really meant by fun. I wanted to ask him but I didn't feel like risking myself to embarrass myself more in front of the other lycan. The other lycan was sitting on the other end of the table and he was chatting away with some people sitting at the nearby table as if the two of us weren't there at all.

From their clothes, I could tell that they were ministers or people who worked right under Ezekiel. This whole place seemed to be for his people only because no one really seemed to be that bothered with Ezekiel - their King in the room or was it that they were simply pretending?

From the occasional curious looks that I got from here and there, I decided that they were in fact pretending.

I gulped at Ezekiel's words and told him next, "They are going to be worried, Ezekiel," I searched his face for any hints as to what he was really planning to do but I got nothing. He simply looked very smug.

"They should have thought before bringing you here," He told me.

"I wanted to come here. That's why I came here. It was my decision, not theirs," I told Ezekiel adamantly. This made him cock an eyebrow at me.

"Why did you come here then?" He asked me grimly, looking me dead into my eyes. There was suddenly so much tension around us and the butterflies in my stomach slowly turned aggressive. I squeezed my thighs and peered into his eyes. I was hating how being so close to him was making me feel like wax, about to melt under the intensity of his eyes.

To see you.

-

Most of you were requesting me to update more than one chapter of this book every book but I will stick to updating only one chapter a week. The length of the chapter would soon start to increase as the story would progress so that would even it out.

vote. comment. share. follow me

read up to chapter 27 on Patreon. The link is in my bio.

Also available on Patreon: Javier, Stefaan, The Gentleman's Trial, Exclusive books (LEVEL 2) 

Read the next chapter on Inkitt for FREE. The link is in my bio.

Instagram: authorritz

thanks for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 90.5K 31
[Completed] Every Wolf Moon, humans are selected from each village to be sacrificed to the werewolves; creatures worshipped by humans as godlike figu...
11.1K 306 24
"Give me two hours of your time every day until spring, and if by then you still don't agree to have sex with me... I'll grant you twenty-four hours...
3.1M 106K 46
"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed. He leans down closer. "I was made to lo...
5.6M 210K 68
Charlotte, the daughter of a powerful beta, is only certain of one thing in her life, that she is in love with her best friend. They aren't mates, bu...