Love in the darkness | A.Ligh...

alexandra_ab7

A long time after Clary's arrival, it seems that the things aren't going in the Lightwoods favour. Besides th... Еще

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
Author's note
Bonus chapter 1: Happy birthday
Bonus chapter 2: Mundanes are the worst

26

7.4K 171 55
alexandra_ab7

Everybody looked at Izzy as she walked down the aisle. She then stood opposite Jace and looked at the door. Everybody stood up as the doors opened and Lydia entered. She was wearing a beautiful long white dress and and her hair was braided stylish. Anabella didn't like to admit, but Lydia was beautiful and she and Alec looked good together.

Lydia arrived besides Alec and the Silent Brother started the ceremony. Anna was looking intense at the two. Holding hands and looking at Alec's expression. Lydia soon took the gold bracelet and slide it quickly on Alec's hand. He then grabbed the necklace and before turning to put it on Lydia, Alec looked at Anna.

Lydia turned around, her face radiating with happiness. The Silent Brother lighted a big rock and asked for the two to draw the runes. Alec seemed to hesitate, he looked at Anna and then back at Lydia but then he gave her his hand.

Anabella couldn't watch it so she stood up. Almost everybody looked at her. Anna looked at Alec as he looked at her and then Anna turned around and walked to the door. When she was ready to open the door she just turned around looking Alec straight in the eyes and stood there. It was like, she was challenging him with he look.

Soon Maryse stood up and walked to her, along with Magnus.

"Anabella you will leave this wedding immediately." Maryse said but Anna ignored her, she just kept looking at Alec as he kept looking at her.

"Maryse, this is between Anabella and your son. She and I will leave if your son ask us to." Magnus said taking Maryse away from the blonde.

Anna saw how Alec and Lydia started to talk as Lydia put an hand on his cheek and smiled at him. But when he left her there, her smile dropped and Alec started to walk to Anabella.

"Alec what do you think you're doing?" Maryse asked as she walked fast to her son.

"Enough." Alec said not breaking the contact with Anna and kept walking towards her.

When he got to Anna, he snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him, smashing his lips to hers. The kiss was hungry, but sweet and gentle.

"Wow." Anna said her eyes widened in shock.

"You were right. I felt something when I kissed you." Alec said breathless.

"Well you got a really interesting way to tell me that Alexander. You surprise me." Anna said smirking.

"Yeah. Thanks. What did I do?" Alec asked looking around in the room.

All they saw was shock on the guest's faces. Clary, Jace, Izzy and Simon were in pure joy. Lydia was wearing a sad smile on. Magnus was wearing a proud smile and Maryse was beyond angry at the situation. Soon everybody started to go away. Magnus came at the too and and hugged Anna.

"Well done Anna. I am so proud." Magnus said.

"Thanks Mags. I own you this." Anna said smiling in the hug.

Magnus pulled away from the hug and looked at Alec. He reach out for Alec to shake his hand. Alec looked shocked at Magnus's hand but he shook it.

"Good job Alexander. You showed me and my little Goldie that you had feelings for her. Don't make me regret lending her to you." Magnus said tightening his grip while saying the last part.

"Trust me, I won't let you down." Alec said smiling and looked at Anna smiling.

"We will see about that." Magnus said winking at Anna.

"Alec I am so proud of you." Izzy said smiling wide and hugged Anna.

"Thanks Izzy. But I don't think mom is the same." Alec said looking down.

Anna saw him and took his hand intertwining their fingers. He looked up at her as she smiled at him sweetly. "Don't worry, she will come around. She is most likely to be angry at me for the first impression I made to her." Anna said smiling warmly.

"Don't worry, with your personality, you will win her over." Izzy said smiling and winked.

Anna giggled. "Thanks Izzy. I appreciate the words.

Soon Simon joined in. "Guys guys. That was awesome. It was like watching the live version of The Graduate. You know the Dustin Hoffman movie. The amazing one. You were Ben." He points to Anna as she looked at him surprised. "Elaine! And you were Elaine." Simon said pointing to Alec. Anna was trying to keep her laugh at the face Alec made. "I mean a taller, masculine, handsome version of her. But at the altar, though, you were like Ben! And then now, you are both sitting on the bust at the end of the movie totally stoked, but wondering, like What are we gonna do now? You know?" Simon said smiling while looking at the two.

"Who invited the vampire?" Alec asked irritated.

Anna started to laugh and all three looked at her.

"Are you serious?" Simon asked.

"Oh God, that was the most confusing and funniest moment in my life so far. And to answer your question Simon, yes, he was serious. He is most of the time like that." Anna said smiling.

"Ok dude, this girl is totally your opposite." Simon said looking at Anna in shock.

"Wait until she gets you in the training room to fight her. I tell you, is like you are fighting for your life." Jace said from behind the vampire.

"Glad you still remember those lessons." Anna said smirking.

"Wait. You kicked his ass." Simon asked pointing to Jace. Anna smiled and nodded. "Man you really need to teach me." Simon said.

"Sure. As fast as I can." Anna giggled.

At that Alec just pulled Anna closer to his side making her to put an hand on his chest to keep her balance. She looked up just to be met with an smirking Alec.

"Oh well, even though it is shocking Alec, I didn't come here just for the wedding. We have business to do." Magnus said and they all nodded.

Anna was walking hand in hand with Alec as they got in the training room. Magnus waved his hand and snap his fingers. Suddenly a lot of things started to appear on the table.

"I pulled every item every item of magical importance from Ragnor's belongings. But I can't determine which will lead to the Book of White." Magnus said furrowing his eyebrows.

Anna was looking at Magnus.She got closer to him, not letting Alec's hand go and with the other hand she rubbed the warlock's back in comfort. Magnus looked at Anna and smiled.

"Wait this bookmark. I saw it before. In the alternative universe. You and Anna showed me this and you were having this big book. Maybe it was it." Clary said looking at everybody.

"Wait? Alternative Universe?" Anna asked.

"Long story." Jace said.

"Well make it short. I want to know what was happening. What do you mean I showed you a book of spells. I am not a witch to even have one." Anna said confused.

"Well uh." Clary said looking away from Anna. Anna raised an eyebrow growing impatient. "Well, you know, even in that universe you are friends with Magnus and you were close yo him and in that universe Magnus is still a warlock." Clary answered.

"Ok. I guess." Anna said.

"Let's track the owner of the book." Jace said while searching for the material but Magnus beat him to it.

"Warlock tracking is stronger." Magnus said smirking. Jace just rolled his eyes and Anna smiled at them. "Ok I have good new and bad ones. Good new, we know who the owner is. Bad news, it's Camille." Magnus said.

"Not that bitch again." Anna groaned as everybody looked at her in shock. "What?" Anna asked.

"You know Camille?" Alec asked.

"Duh! I knew her since I was 10 when I met Raphael and I came in New York for the first time." Anna said.

"Wait you came in New York before?" Jace asked surprised.

"Of course. I even got in the Institute but nobody noticed me." Anna said smirking.

"How was that possible?" Alec asked.

"Can't we not talk about my childhood right now. We have to see how we get the book from Camille. Knowing her she will ask for something in return." Anna said putting her hands on the table.

"After I punch her it's clear she won't be willing to help me." Clary said.

"You punched her? In the face? Wow girl, congrats. I wanted to do it since I was 10. And did anyone tell you that you give up to easily?" Anna asked with an eyebrow raised.

Clary and Jace looked at each other and then back at Anna. She sighed and looked at everybody.

"Ok guys. It has been a really long night and I bet you are tired. Let's think about this tomorrow." Anna suggested.

"Everybody nodded and went away leaving Alec and Anna alone. Alec sighed and Anna smiled at him. He sit down and Anna went to him sitting on his lap with her hands around his neck.

"I am glad we got away from all this stuffs." Alec said smiling to her as he hugged her waist.

"Me too. Too stressing." Anna said running her fingers through his black hair. She then kissed his forehead and he looked up at her and smiled. Soon Alec saw his parents coming towards them. The stood up and looked at the angry Maryse.

"What have you done Alec? To us. To our family." Maryse asked angry.

"This isn't about you." Alec answered.

"Of course it is. You are either being selfish or naive. This wedding was your plan from the start, and now you humiliated us in front of the most respected members of the Clave. I don't even recognize you anymore." Maryse said angry glaring at her son. Anna could feel her blood boil.

"I am the same person I've always been. Now everything is out in the open." Alec said looking her mother in the eyes.

Anna squeezed his hand in comfort and smiled at him. Maryse looked in Anna's direction. "And all for her." When Anna heard that she looked at Maryse frowning.

Maryse turned around and was ready to walk away when Anna stopped her.

"Mrs. Lightwood. Your son is a wonderful man and tonight he chose to not leave his life in regret. You need also yo remember that in families the parents are the one that are sacrificing everything for their children without asking something in return just to see them smile. Tonight you were proud of your son just because he was going to do something for you to look good, but you didn't care that he might regret that decision for the rest of his life later." Anna said stepping in front of Alec.

Maryse turned around glaring at the girl. "What do you know about families? Or parents? If I remember correctly you even have them." Maryse yelled.

"And whose fault is that? Valentine's people killed my father in the Uprising. I can easily suspect you being the one who killed him. I heard you are really skilled." Anna said.

"Are you threatening me?" Maryse asked.

"No madam. I am just telling you what I think. But I suggest you to treat your children better. They deserve it." Anna said.

Maryse just turned around and walked away. Alec's father got closer to them.

"Just give her time." Robert said.

"And you? "Alec asked.

"I am just surprised. But I suppose our world is changing. How long has this been going on? Are you two in love?" Robert asked.

"Love? What? No no. It's uh....it's..." Alec said but Anna put an hand on his shoulder smiling at him.

"IT's everything new to us. We are still trying to figure it out." Anna smiled sweetly.

Robert got a little taken aback but nodded and excused himself leaving.

"You know, with all this things going on I realized that we didn't go to our first date." Alec said snaking his arm around Anna's waist.

"Hmm. I think you are right." Anna said looking at him.

"So uh....do you want.....i don't know. Getting a drink sometime?" He asked shyly.

Anna giggled and put her hands around Alec's neck. "I would like that Alexander." She kissed his cheek and they walked to her room.

"Thanks for coming with me." Anna said smiling.

"No problem." Alec said smiling but then frowned. "Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yeah. Maybe. I don't know. I just....are you regretting it? That you didn't continue the wedding?" Anna asked looking down at the ground.

"Bella hey..." Alec said getting closer to him. He put one arm around Anna's waist and one under her chin making her look at him. He smiled softly at her surprised face. "If I would regret it would I do this." He said and he kissed her.

Instinctively Anna's arms went to Alec's hair. He started to pull little by little making him groan against the kiss. They pulled away in need for oxygen and they looked in each other's eyes.

Anna closed her eyes smiling while resting her forehead on his. She giggled and pecked his lips for the last time as she went to close the door.

"Good night Alec." Anna said.

"Night Bella." Alec said and turned to walk to his room.

Anna turned around leaning against the door biting her lower lip in happiness. She changed her clothes and got in bed. She needed to sleep.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

21.9K 532 134
It has been two years since everything happened (with Lilith and valentine and stuff) everything is back to normal Alec is living his life so as ever...
Half Truths Megan Miller

Любовные романы

1.2K 20 30
(COMPLETED FANFICTION, BUT STILL ABLE TO READ WITHOUT READING THE BOOK SERIES TMI) "I can take care of myself," she said, shoving her one free hand...
41.3K 791 16
___________________________ "Why are you here?" ". . . I don't know." ___________________________ [IN THE EDITING PROCESS] Echo Lightwood is a girl w...
64.2K 1.6K 29
Magnus the high warlock of Brooklyn has a very good hidden secret. A secret no one ever was able to reveal. That secret is Elisa, his slightly younge...