I'll see you again (Katsuki B...

By Thefacelessauthor007

"No, please... Don't go.." Y/N, a girl whose goals are to save and flip people off. And maybe even win the he... More

A/n!!
"Fuck you"
"I got in!"
"You got to be kidding me"
"DIE BITCH!"
"Why the fuck are you so annoying"
"Never underestimate your enemies"
"Be more fucking careful dumbass"
"WATCH OUT DUMBASS"
"I just wanted a normal field trip"
"Let's train together!"
"SHUT UP YOU OLD HAG"
"This is not easy!"
"But I'm too late"
"WHY WOULD YOU CARE?"
VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL
"BEAT HIS ASS YOU MUTT!"
TYSM
what the-
"Good luck, you damn mutt"
"I WILL WIN THIS!"
"DON'T YOU DARE HOLD BACK!"
"How am I gonna choose?"
"Who wants chicken?"
"I SWEAR IF YOU JUMP OFF-"
oml-
"Oh hell no"
"WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THIS?"
I have been saying thanks to much already
"JUST WORK TOGETHER FOR ONCE DAMN IT"
"We're going shopping!"
"What a love story!"
ILYYYYY
"Let's swim!"
"CAMP CAMP CAMP!"
"FUCK OFF BACON BITS"
"WHY MUST I BE KIDNAPPED WITH HIM?"
"I want food"
holy shit
"Let me move into the dorms!"
"CHILLIN' WITH MY HOMIES!"
"Because I like you dumbass!"
"Is dating Bakugo fun?"
ILYYYYY
"LISTEN HERE KATSUKI BAKUGO!"
"God this is so, clichΓ©"
KATUSKI BAKUGO BDAY SPECIAL
U GUYS R CRAZY
"Hey! Wait up!"
"NOPE I WILL NOT BE A MEATBALL!"
"Climb onto my back Sir!"
The future we will never get (3K special!!)
"THAT ISN'T FAIR, ITS A SHITTY PUNISHMENT!"
4K SPECIAL!!!
"Potatoes?"
Just a little thank u note cuz why not
ANNOUNCEMENT
"Why are you a mutt?" 5K SPECIAL!
"Does anyone know where the bleach is?"
IM ON INSTA
"May we join you for work studies?!"
"The bullet contained human cells."
"It's okay to cry dumbass."
6K SPECIAL
"IS THAT GUY HULK?"
"I'm sorry Bakugo."
"No, please... Don't go."
"Any advice to be a mentor?"
BOOK IS FINISHED

"My brain bout to short circuit too"

704 14 18
By Thefacelessauthor007

~THIRD PERSON POV~

"I don't feel ready!" You grumbled.

It was the day of the finals and you were panicking about the physical part, although Bakugo did help out a lot, his yelling didn't really encouraged you.

"C'mon, the written test wasn't that bad!" Kirishima said throwing an arm around you, not noticing Bakugo fuming at Kirishima's physical contact with you.

"The written test felt hard! My brain felt like it was going to short circuit and I haven't even use my quirk!" Kaminari said joining the conversation.

"My brain bout to short circuit too." You muttered in agreement rubbing your head.

"Hey, at least I didn't leave any questions blank for once!" Kaminari said proudly. "Momo's tutoring really helped!" 

"Bakubro's tutoring just gave me and Y/N a headache." Kirishima said and you giggled.

"My parents were tempted to throw us out of the house when they heard Bakugo yelling but I managed to persuade them to leave us be." You said.

You and your classmates left the class to change into your hero costume for the exam, something you were not looking forward for.

~MINI TIMESKIP~

The whole class stood in front of a building with different UA teachers.

"I thought class 1B mentioned something about robots!" You heard Kaminari yelled while you tried to process the situation.

You were fighting the teachers?

"Oh hell no, Mr. Aizawa just give me a failing grade." You said backing out but Mr. Aizawa's scarf dragged you back.

"You are going to take the exam whether or not you like it." He said glaring at you and you sigh.

"But I heard a third year said they fought robots!" Kirishima said.

~FLASHBACK~

You were walking over to the 'Bakusquad' table only to hear Midoriya's table was talking about the exam.

"-and the third year said they fought the robots from the entrance exam, this is going to be easy!" 

"Wait really?" You said pausing and Midoriya looked up at you.

"Yea! At least that was what I heard." He replied.

At that very moment you felt someone pushed you making you almost tip your lunch on poor Midoriya's head. You growled in anger and turned only to see Monoma, the boy that made you wanted to yeet him to the heavens.

"I'm sorry, I hit the wrong thing!" He said smirking.

You snapped.

"No! Fifteen years ago, your mother gave BIRTH to the wrong thing!" You yelled at Monoma.

"Go girl!" Mina cheered from the table and you swore you saw Bakugo smiled.

Monoma would have fought you there and there but Kendo came and knocked him out, you liked that girl.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"Arghhhh, kill me now." You whispered to Kaminari as Mr. Aizawa proceeded to explain the exam stuff.

"Certainly, how would you like to be killed?" Kaminari asked smiling.

Before you could answer, All Might came flying down. 

"Don't tell me we have to fight this dude." You muttered.

"There will be teams of two but since we have and odd number of students and one exceptionally strong teacher here, we will have one team of three." Mr. Aizawa said.

Don't tell me-

"Midoriya, Bakugo, Y/N, you are going to be that team to fight All Might, you will go last." Mr. Aizawa said and you groaned.

"But sir, Midoriya and Bakugo is going to fight each other instead of helping me with All Might!" You complained.

"This is for the sake of teamwork so shut up." Mr. Aizawa said glaring at you and you nodded sadly.

You looked over at Bakugo and Midoriya who didn't seemed very happy about the choice too. You sigh and headed over to the viewing area to watch Kirishima and Sato's match first since there won't be any strategizing with that team you got.

Midoriya seemed insistent to get along with Bakugo for once but Bakugo just pushed him away and stormed off.

We are so dead

~TIMESKIP ONCE AGAIN~

It was now Uraraka and Aoyama's match, so far you classmates did well except for Kirishima and Sato, they both failed and were really upset about it but they soon got over it.

You watch the screen with Midoriya, Iida, and Tsuyu as Uraraka and Aoyama held on tight to the railings of a fence while Thirteen sucked in stuff with her blackhole quirk.

"They are going to fail if they don't do something." Iida said.

He was right, they couldn't go anywhere and Thirteen's blackhole quirk was very powerful, she could possibly kill people if she wanted to.

That was when Aoyama turned to Uraraka and said something to her. Her face turned bright red and she let go of the railing.

"HOLY SHIT WHAT IS AOYAMA THINKING!" You yelled as you watched your friend get sucked towards Thirteen.

Thankfully Thirteen shut off her quirk and Uraraka did some martial arts moves that she learned from her internship and handcuffing Thirteen with the handcuffs that were given to the students.

"They passed!" Midoriya cheered.

"I wondered what Aoyama said to Uraraka though, she seemed pretty flustered." Tsuyu said.

You looked at Midoriya and thought of how close he and Uraraka was. Your brain connected the dots, you smirked.

"Yea, I wonder." You said smirking like an idiot.

"Do you know something, Y/N?" Iida questioned.

"You guys will figure it out sooner or later." You replied.

Next up was Mina and Kaminari, they were up against Principle Nezu. You were worried about them.

You watch on the screen as Mina and Kaminari ran and Principle Nezu just sat on a crane and destroyed buildings blocking their paths.

Eventually the time ran out and they failed.

"Poor them." You muttered watching the screen.

You continued watching your friends, proud that some of them passed and upset when Sero didn't make it.

Finally it was your group turn.

"This is so not going to end well." You said to Midoriya as the both of you walked to the gates.

"Yea, Kacchan doesn't even want to talk about strategies." Midoriya said. "Although I think the best way to win is to run from All Might." 

You readily agreed to Midoriya's plan, after all you weren't planning to die.

"I don't think Bakugo will like that idea though." You said scratching your head. "He will most probably fight All Might instead."

"You're right." Midoriya muttered.

An idea popped in your head, it sounded ridiculous but if the three of you wants to pass, you will need to do it.

"Or, one of us can capture Bakugo and carry his fighting body to the exit." You said.

"That might work." Midoriya said.

The both of you arrived at the gates to see that Bakugo was already at the gates waiting.

"Kacchan! Me and Y/N have a plan!" Midoriya said but Bakugo ignored him.

"C'mon you porcupine! Listen to the plan!" You said tugging his hand.

Although Bakugo did have feelings for you, there was no way in hell would he listen to you and the stupid Deku's plan.

So Bakugo ignored the both of you causing you to groan.

"You are such an asshole." You grumbled as the gates opened for the three of you.

~BAKUGO POV~

I sat in my agency, not bothering about the sport festival that was playing on the T.V in the background.

Why bother getting some stupid interns anyways, they are stupid.

That was when I got a call from that stupid Deku, as much as I hated him, he might need help.

"What do you want you idiot." I said to the phone.

"H-hey Kacchan, have you seen the sport festival? The student up there might interest you." Deku said.

I sigh and looked up on the T.V and saw two first years fighting.

My eyes widen.

One of the students looked like Y/N, they had the same dog ears although their power just seemed to be water, no fire.

She had the same smile as her, the same confidence.

I watched as the student took down her opponent.

"Yuki Tadashi is the winner!" The annoucer said

(I'm sorry idk how to choose names) 

I watched as she chuckled and helped up her classmate, then she smiled and skipped of the stage.

Everything about her was the same as Y/N.

Her smile, that chuckle, the ears, the confidence.

Hell even her quirk was similar!

"I got to go." I said to Deku and hung up.

I spent the rest of the day watching as Tadashi won every single fight and won first place.

That victory smile.

Could it be?

Wohoho who do we have here? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Atashi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 19.6K 30
βπ‘šπ‘¦ 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘'𝑠 π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑖𝑠 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘’.❞ βπ‘¦π‘’π‘Žβ„Ž, 𝑖 π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘–π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘‘.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 π’π“πŽπ‘οΏ½...
41.9K 976 12
You, a girl who is socially awkward, undeniably introverted and a bit shy. Meets a guy who's explosive, aggressive personality and straightforwardnes...
214K 6.4K 38
#1 in Bakugo 8-2-18! #1 in Katsuki 11-16-18!! "I mean, I don't see your name on it." The boys eyes went wide with rage, small explosions beginning to...
1.8K 69 22
"I can't see anything." "Can you see me?" "Yes." β˜†β€’β˜†β€’β˜†β€’β˜†β€’β˜† Loosely based on the chapter from my one-shot book. The story is set in second year so th...