Iron Lightning; Valuable [ II...

Door _harrything

"Family isn't who you're born with, it's who you'd die for." Taken by a strange and unknown being is only t... Meer

CHARACTERS.
.PROLOGUE
.PART THREE
I. TWO DAYS
II. SINCE THE BEGINNING
III. SLING RING
IV. BLAST TO THE PAST
V. TWO MONTHS
.PART FOUR
VI. FATE OF THE WORLD
VII. I'LL BE OKAY
VIII. FATE OF THE UNIVERSE
IX. HER PAST
X. 14,000,605
XI. NOT ENOUGH PT. 1
XII. NOT ENOUGH PT. 2
.INFINITY WAR EPILOGUE
.PART FIVE
XIII. TWENTY-THREE DAYS SINCE
XIV. I LIKE THIS ONE
XV. OH... COOL
XVI. FIVE YEARS LATER
XVII. I LOVE YOU 3000
XVIII. WHATEVER IT TAKES
XIX. NOOBMASTER69
XX. BASICALLY LIGHTNING
XXI. SEE YOU IN A MINUTE
XXII. AMERICAS ASS
XXIII. FLOWERS AND SAUERKRAUT
XXIV. THIS ISNT FAIR
XXV. BARN DOOR PROTOCOL
XXVI. I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD
XXVII. I LIKE YOUR SUIT
XXVIII. A STARK WILL DEFEAT THANOS
XXIX. YOU CAN REST NOW
XXX. BEARABLE
XXXI. PART OF THE JOURNEY IS THE END
.ENDGAME EPILOGUE
.PART SIX
.FAR FROM HOME PROLOGUE
XXXII. PLUS TWO
XXXIII. PINS AND NEEDLES
XXXIV. THE PLAN
XXXV. DANCING QUEEN
XXXVI. SO YOU DIDNT GET LAID?
XXXVII. STEP ONE
XXXVIII. STEP THREE OR SOMETHING
XL. FRENCH STUFF
XLI. MYSTERIO
XLII. RETINAL AND BIOMETIC SCAN
XLIII. YOU'RE KILLING HARRY
XLIV. RUDE
XLV. PIANO KEYS
XLVI. FIRE MONSTER
XLVII. OKAY, ANNA
XLVIII. PETER IS SPIDER-MAN
XLIX. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU
L. OBVIOUS
LI. YOU WILL LOSE
LII. I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY
LIII. YOU'RE IRON LIGHTNING
LIV. SHE KNOWS, HE KNOWS
LV. PINCH ME
LVI. I TRUST YOU
LVII. UPSIDE-DOWN KISSES
.ENDGAME EXTRA
.FAR FROM HOME EPILOGUE
.S T A R K - OUT NOW.
.INFINITY WAR EXTRA
.FAR FROM HOME EXTRA
.PART SEVEN
LVIII. YOU MURDERED MYSTERIO
LIX. UNDER-ARREST
LX. MAY I REMIND YOU
LXI. PAPARAZZI
LXII. IM A REALLY GOOD LAWYER
LXIII. SENIOR YEAR
LXIV. MIT
LXV. RUNES OF KOF-KOL
LXVI. FLY-BOY
LXVII. SCOOBY-DOO
LXVIII. SLEEPLESS NIGHTS
LXIX. WALKING CORPSE
LXX. I LIKE THIS ONE ii
LXXI. HOWD YOU KNOW WE HAD BURRITOS?
LXXII. JUST ME AND YOU
LXXIII. I AM SPIDER-MAN
LXXIV. WITH GREAT POWER, COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY
LXXV. CURE THAT ASS
LXXVI. HOW'S THIS HELPING?!
LXXVII. BECAUSE OF YOU
LXXVIII. PEACE
.NO WAY HOME EPILOGUE
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

XXXIX. FISHBOWL GUY

1.8K 71 11
Door _harrything

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
"fishbowl guy"

"What are we gonna do?"

Peter's plan failed. Webbing the water monster was not going to work and the two have never fought with water before.

"We need to try and get it out of the canal and away from everyone," Jade said tapping her reactor twice and her armor started forming around her. Peter watched in awe as it happened. So cool...

"Peter," Jade snapped her fingers in his face.

He blinked, his attention on her face again, "Right,"

People screaming caught their attention, and also the monsters.

"Oh no, you don't," Peter said as he instantly started running on the poles that stuck out of the water.

Jade boosted herself in the air, trying to distract the water monster from going at the people. She shot at it but it never changed its attention. Then the monster cocked its arm back and punched Peter backwards into the bridge.

"You okay?!" Jade asked, her voice echoing from her suit.

"I'm... fine!" He shouted back, spitting water out.

Then suddenly, green light strobes came out of nowhere, shooting at the water monster— its attention changed then. A green cloud followed after, a figure floating on top of it with green magic circling its hands. It reminded Jade of her mystic arts, but... smokey.

The monster started attacking the newcomer and the figure fought back, flying around and blocking one of the monster's punches, but he was punched away into a few cargo boats by the other hand.

Jade pouted, the green smoke guy was giving her bad vibes for some reason. How was he the only one who could affect the monster? She shot a repulsor beam at it— again, nothing happened. She flew in front of it—

"HELLO?!" She shouted at it, then it finally looked at her. "Thank you."

It roared loudly again, creating large water tornadoes around itself. Jade's eyes widened, "That wasn't supposed to happen," she said as she flew above the monster to see what the tornadoes were affecting.

Then, the green smoke guy flies out of the water and towards the monster again. Jade watches from above as he flys around the water tornadoes and hits it with his green laser-like beams. The guy finally gets closer towards Jade and she sees he's wearing a bowl on his head, with green smoke filled inside— how the hell can he even see?

"Excuse me, sir!" A voice called from the side.

Jade and the fishbowl guy looked to where the voice came from and saw it was Peter holding onto the edge of a roof. He was wearing a masquerade mask to hide his face.

"I can— I can help! Let me help! I'm really strong and I'm... sticky!"

"I need you to lead it away from the canals!" The fishbowl guy said and flew away under the bridge.

"I said that first, but whatever," Jade said to herself and followed the man.

The monster followed after him as well, going through a small and tight canal that was destroying all the buildings.

"He's really not helping," Jade said, continuing to fly after them, seeing Peter was fixing all the falling buildings.

While the guy was leading the monster out the canals, he was also leading it into the market square area.

"How is this better?!" Jade shouted as she landed on the ground and formed out of her Iron Armor into her regular suit.

She tried out the spell Strange used on the Hudson a few months ago. She pulled most of the water towards the monster, but it was harder to control walking water than normal water.

"It's Iron Lightning!" Someone close by shouted.

Looking at who it was, Jade saw there was a small group of teens hiding under a shaded area, but it wasn't just some teens, it was Jade's school mates.

Her eyes widened at the sight of them, of course, they had to be here, she thought to herself.

"You guys need to get out of here!" She shouted, trying to hold back the water. She looked to see Flash holding up his phone, videoing the whole thing. Now?!

Then the sound of a bell went off. Jade looked up to see the bell tower cracked and falling. She noticed two strings were holding onto different buildings to keep it up.

"Zoom in!" Jade said and VERONICA zoomed in to see it was Peter holding the tower by himself.

But Jade watched as Peter ran into the bell and fell over, losing his grip on the web strings, and the tower slowly beginning to fall. Without thinking, Jade created a shield-like force spell to hold the tower while also holding the water spell still.

"How is she doing that?" Jade could hear a student ask.

Jade looked at the fishbowl guy, he held his hands up and a green triangle slowly spun in front of him then another one formed behind the monster's head. Suddenly, green smoke wrapped around the monster's neck and held him back.

"Who is that guy?" A student asked.

"I don't know but he's kicking that water's ass!" The familiar voice of Brad Davis said.

The monster broke free from the Fish Bowl's grip and it knocked Jade a little off-balance, making the tower start to fall more. She pushed with everything she had to keep the tower from crushing the buildings below.

Fish Bowl created two more triangles that grabbed the monster's hands, pulled his arms back, and ripped him in half. A sudden boom followed after, throwing Jade and Peter off balance and the tower falling on the ground.

Jade was knocked to the ground and water splashed everywhere. She looked up to see that the water monster was gone— that's it? Fish Bowl landing right in front of Jade, looking down at her.

She and most of everything was soaking wet, but the guy wasn't. That made Jade's eyebrows scrunch together— weird. She stayed on the ground, looking at him with a confused look— this guy really is giving weird vibes. He didn't even try to help me up!

The students behind the two clapped and cheered for the guy, he turned around and stood there for a moment before taking off into the sky.

"You okay, ma'am?"

Jade turned to see who it was; Harry. Why was he literally everywhere?

"I'm fine!" Jade said quickly, getting up from the ground and noticing her breathing quickened. "Just wet."

Harry laughed. Then it hit her; Peter.

"Get your friends back to your hotel and stay there," she said fast and smiled at Harry before running off towards the destroyed bell tower.

"Pete!" She called worriedly. "Please be alive, please be alive..." she whispered.

"Jade?" He called back.

She looked over to see him laying against some bricks, soaking wet as well. She smiled brightly as she ran up to him, he stood up and she wrapped her arms around him in joy that he wasn't dead.

"Are you okay?" She asked, she could feel her heart beating out of her chest.

"I'm okay," he said out of breath. "Soaked, but okay. Are you?"

"I'm fine," she sighed, taking a step back from him.

"Who was that guy?" He asked.

"I don't know,"

___________________________

wow 🤩

Like?
Love?
How about adore?

I have been editing future chaps and I'm so excited 😭

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

71K 1.2K 78
Y/n Stark, the 15 year old daughter of Tony Stark, has been isolated from the world. The only people who know about her, her parents and godparents...
198K 3.4K 32
โ˜†๊ง ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๊ง‚โ˜† โ Darling, I need you to trust me โž (ยฏ'*โ€ข.ยธ,ยคยฐ'โœฟ.๏ฝก.:* *.:๏ฝก.โœฟ'ยฐยค,ยธ.โ€ข*'ยฏ) You apply for a makeup job for an upcoming fil...
86.4K 3.6K 53
Y/N feels like the only person in the world who hates superheroes. Tony Stark is possibly her least favourite person in the world, especially since h...
63.8K 1.6K 26
๐“๐“ธ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป. ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐”‚๐“ธ๏ฟฝ...