The Beautiful Country (Hetali...

By Erinadahara

You are a new Student from South Korea. You were adopted by your step parents. They are strict but loving. On... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: International School
Chapter 2: The Allies Force
Chapter 3: My Hero
Chapter 4: The Kindest Gentleman
Chapter 5: The Romantic France
Chapter 6: The Lonely Man
Chapter 7: Master Chef
Chapter 8: Invisible Boy
Chapter 9: The Axis
Chapter 10: It Hurt
Chapter 11: Protect Me
Chapter 12: Animekyarakutā no byōga
Chapter 13: Mamma Mia!
Chapter 14: Playing Guitar
Chapter 15: Mein Awesome Draw
Chapter 16: The Five Nordics
Chapter 17: Handycrafts For Gifts
Chapter 18:Serial Killer
Chapter 19: Relaxing Day with Emil
Chapter 20: What's Wrong Lukas?
Chapter 21: Thank you, Berwald
Chapter 22: Unwanted Reaction
Chapter 23: Bluebell, Smokey and Cookie
Chapter 24: THIEF!!!
Chapter 25: Two Russians
Chapter 26: The Party
Chapter 27: Swimming
Chapter 28: Camping On The Beach
Chapter 29: Falling
Chapter 30: Who Is The Killer?
Chapter 31: Busted
Chapter 32: Pacifist (Forgive)_
Chapter 32,5: Bad Blood (Do not Forgive)
Chapter 33: Who are You?
Chapter 34: Nightmare
Chapter 35: Why
Chapter 36: Atlantica
Chapter 37: The War
Chapter 38:Torture
Chapter 39: Psychosomatic
Chapter 40: Sick
Chapter 41: Hatred
Chapter 42: Darkness
Chapter 43: Face Me
Chapter 44: It's Going Down
Chapter 45: Alive but not Living
Chapter 46: Coming Out
Chapter 47 Acceptance (Final)
Alfred F. Jones Ending
Arthur Kirkland Ending
Francis Bonnefoy Ending
Matthew Williams Ending
Yao Wang Ending
Ivan Braginsky Ending
Feliciano Vargas Ending
Ludwig Beilschmidt Ending
Kiku Honda Ending
Gilbert Beilschmidt Ending
Lovino Vargas Ending
Antonio Fernandez Carriedo Ending
Elizavetha Hedervary Ending
Natalia Arlovskaya Ending
Katyusha Braginskya Ending
Nikolai Arlofsky Ending
Dmitri Braginsky Ending
Tino Väinämöinen Ending
Mathias Køhler Ending
Lukas Bondevik Ending
Berwald Oxenstierna Ending
Vash Zwingli Ending
Heracles Karpusi Ending
Sadik Adnan Ending

Emil Steilsson Ending

36 1 0
By Erinadahara

A/N: The Picture Isn't mine. I found it in the Pinterest. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this ending. Thank you everyone and Goodbye The Beautiful Country. Anyway, the kids name is actually either city/region fan characters from hetalia.

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

"I will give them a chance....I can't forgive them fully but...I wanna restart again" I smiled.

"Alright. I will tell everyone you forgive all of us" Katyusha stood up.

I look at her walking out from the room and I could hear the cheers later, after she announced that I'm willing to give everyone a chance to be closer with me. I could only let a little laugh while the other girls in my room were laughing expect Natalia who rolled her eyes but... a tiny smile escaped her lips.

__________

Y/N POV:

The stars on the sky dancing with the moon as the frogs and the crickets sings with their croaks and crickets. There were soft clicking noise while I stare at the bright screen right in front of me. I was working on the research about animal Kingdom for my Biology project. The clicking noise gets faster while I was writing the second chapter about the theory about Aves and Mammalian. The teacher said it's alright to use the research with a method of 'Library research' instead of taking subjects since it's impossible to take any animals because my parents forbid pets.

I want to ask myself this question....why world are so cruel. I just want one simple kitten or puppy but my parents decide to against any pets in household since Jae-joon allergic to fur and dust. Jae-joon actually just like me too, we love cute animals but when he touch any kind of furry animal like dog or cats...well, he will have a sneezing fits, red eyes and an itch with red bumps on his arms. So, when he want to pet one...he would literally cover his face with mask, glasses and face shield like nurses or doctors in the hospital. After that, he will quickly wash his hands. It's really sad that you cannot enjoy thinks you like because your allergy.

After I was done with second chapter in the research. I saved the files and shut down the computer, hoping that I save all the needed files because I JUST WROTE DAMN 25 PAGES JUST FOR CHAPTER 2 I'm swear I'm having an inner demon screech for a whole day with only resting two times for eating and taking a dump. Yes, I did say that and to be frank, I don't give any crap since I'm tired as hell. My eyes draft into the bed, I swear the bed looks like seducing me to sleep forever and you know what? I just flop to the bed and the vision turns black.

.

.

.

.

.

At the next day, I was sitting alone and my classmate a.k.a Elizavetha not in the class because she got sick. If you think I'm just gonna text her get well soon then you are dead wrong. Since she is my most sweet, crazy crackhead, and wisest best friend in the world, she got a delivery of small pizza from me. My text literally got spammed with heart emojis from her. While I was texting Liz, there was a knock from the door and I look up to see a pair of violet eyes staring at me and there's a cute small puffin bird attached his shoulder.

" Hæ, Ástin mín ( Hi, my love)." He walks up to me.

"Hey Emil. Is there anything you need," I ask.

"....Come with me" He darts his eyes away and his cheeks reddens a bit.

"Okay...." I follow him from behind.

When we reach there, my eyes widened as I look the surrounding. I look at Emil and look at him with surprise "E-Emil" He sighs "I know that you always had eyes on some animals and I know you want to buy one," He says. I look down "But my parents won't allow me because Jae-joon allergic to animals," I explained. He looks at me, " How about this. I will buy one of animal that easy to be taken care of. Like Hamsters, You parents probably don't mind Hamsters since Hamster are pretty easy to be taken care of and their fur doesn't fall off easily like dog does," He lets out a tiny smile.

"I-i would love too," I smile.

"What would you name him?" he asks.

"I know one of the anime shows and If the hamster is female, I would name her Pashmina.... If it's a male. I will name the hamster Hamtaro," I smile.

"...Good choice" he says as he pats my head lovingly and buys me the hamster.

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person POV:

A little girl looking look at the door and at the floor again, waiting for her parents to come. It was her birthday and she couldn't wait for her parents to come. She gout out from the couch and takes her drawing book as she set it down to the floor and began drawing in her drawing book with the crayons, making a slight mess on the floor. Of course the girl is responsible, she would clean everything after drawing because you taught her to be responsible. She's indeed a sweet child and her name is Elín Ingibjörg Steilsson ( Westfjords )

[Ding Dong]

[Ding Dong]

[Ding Dong]

Her ears perks up at the sound of ringing bell from the door and she hears ' We're home Elín!! Open the door!' You called. The girl lips curved upwards and opens the door quickly. Standing there, two tall figures looking at the tiny girl with adoration in their eyes. "Mamma!! Pabbi (dad)!! Welcome home!!" The girl smiles and hugs Emil's leg. The man look at the mini version of him and picks her up.

"I miss you too darling. We have surprise for you but before that. Let's get inside," he says.

"Okay!" The girl exclaimed excitedly.

The man gets inside and closes the door while you put a large box on your hand gently to the floor with other several bags. The girl ran up to you "What's in the box?" The girl tilted her head to the side cutely, like a curious puppy.

"Since you have been a good girl and because today is your birthday. Daddy and Mommy bought something you gonna love," You smiled.

"Tell me!!!" The girl screamed excitedly, getting more impatient.

"Be patience, let mom open the box first," You said as you open the box carefully.

The girl quickly look what's inside the box and her eyes twinkled brightly like a stars. There a soft meow from the kitten as the kitten look up to the mini version of him but with your eye color. It has a small round spot on the left eye, white fur, and it's so small. The kitten let out a soft tiny meow sound as the kitten looks at the girl.

"K-kitten???? For me???" Elín Squeaked.

"Yes! I know you love cats so much. You always saves a lot of cat pictures in my phone," You teases.

"T-thank you Mamma!! Pabbi!!!!" The girl hugged her dad and her mother tightly, earning a chuckle from Emil and a smile from you.

~ The End ~

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading! I hope you like this fluff ending!

Comment?

Follow?

Likes?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

759 65 16
A young woman with a dark past has forgotten everything but how to talk. She can't remember her name, her home, or her family. What happens when she...
9.3K 221 15
A new exchange student from Latvia has arrived in your hometown and will be attending your school for 24 months. Plenty of time for every girl to fal...
19.4K 730 49
Your married with Romano and enjoying a beautiful life in Italy with him, except when the arrival of children come your life isn't such a blissful ti...
778 8 73
Ciao! Moi moi! Watashi wa LA1327! So this will be a Hetalia fan fic! Songs and stuff are written here so Enjoy muchachos and senioritas Aru! Ve~ I'm...