REBORN INTO THE VAMPIRE DIARI...

Autorstwa wibelol

17 years old woman gets reborn into her favorite tv show, just about when the plot starts. With a chance of c... Więcej

Cast
1 - New Beginning
2 - The Salvatore(s)
3 - Party & more drama
4 - Mr Blue Eyes & Comet
5 - Katherine is back
6 - Baby vampire & Research
7 - Having fun
8 - Plan B & Vision
9 - Masquerade Ball
10 - Meeting Elijah
11 - Information & Coins
12 - "Sacrifice" for entertaiment
13 - More Elijah
14 - Werewolfs & Another Vision
16 - Hero in a suit & British vampire
17 - Tour Gilbert
18 - "Normal" Dinner
19 - Signing stuff & AlariKlaus
20 - 60s dance
21 - Deals with Niklaus
22 - Mikaelson Family
23 - Preparing for the ritual
24 - The ritual
25 - Promised Ice-Cream & Overprotective friends
26 - Nightmare & Quick Plans
27 - Roadtrip with da men & Psychopathic surprise
28 - Werewolves
29 - Talk & Ghosts
30 - Advice & Serious Talk
31 - Oh Elijah
32 - Caroline & Fluff
33 - Quality Time
34 - The Late Mikaelson Ball
35 - Unexpected Guests
36 - New Friends
37 - Birthday & Chat
38 - I need a therapist
39 - Oh Nik
40 - Trying to spend time together
41 - Training
42 - Not You
43 - So, Woof?
44 - Befriending The Sociopath
45 - Spending Time With Him
46 - Werewolf And Chaos
47 - What Will Happen?
48 - Figuring It Out

15 - Tea Party

31.1K 1K 290
Autorstwa wibelol

Elenas POV

I wake up from my peaceful sleep. I don't even know if I have ever slept that good, or that will I ever sleep that good again. It was just amazing. I feel amazing.

I get up from the bed and do my morning routine. I go to my closet, ready to put some clothes on. I put on my white lace underwear, blue jeans, white top and a light gray long cardigan. I glance out of the window and see the two butteflies still there.

I put my hair in a waterfall braid
I fluff my hair with a smile and open the balcony doors to let the Blue and Red inside. They instantly fly to me and I put my finger out. They land on my finger and I lift my finger to my head and they fly to the top of my head. I look at myself in the mirror and nod. Time to start the day.

-

I walk downstairs and make some breakfast. I hear Andie and Damon being all want to be in love and I fake gag, knowing Damon can hear me. I want him to be happy without any playthings.

I eat my cereal in piece and after a while Alaric and Damon enters the house again. I hear the only thing I don't want to hear, Damon having the dagger. My eyes widened and I run to the living room with my bowl, because food is important.

"You have the dagger?! How?!" I ask and they turn to me with wide eyes. "What... How do you... How did you even hear us? And what's with the butterflies...?" Alaric mutters and Damon just tries to say something. "No way in earth are we going to dagger Elijah. So. The dagger please." I reach my hand out. "But Elena, we can't trust him." Damon says. I hold the bowl and facepalm with my free hand.

"No. Shut it. The dagger. Or I will destroy everything starting with your collection." I say with narrowed eyes. His eyes widened even more. "You wouldn't." He says challenging. I turn around and start to walk towards the stairs.

Damon flashes in front of me and hands out the dagger. "You are a mean woman." He narrows his eyes and I smile sweetly. "And you are a stupid vampire." I kiss his cheek and quickly run away to the kitchen. I take couple spoonfuls and then wash it. I leave the house with a Tea Party to attend and a dagger to give. I walk towards home.

-

I change my clothes to a little bit daring dress.

I put white shorts under the dress and then leave to the Tea Party with Blue and Red still flying close to me and sometimes resting.

-

THIRD POV

The Historical Society's Tea Party has commenced. Elijah and Carol are speaking with each other as they sip their tea like true fancy people. "Have you spent much time in Richmond for your book? There's such a wealth of history there." Carol asks Elijah, who pretends to be a writer named Elijah Smith. Elijah shakes his head. "No, I'm focusing mostly on the smaller regions of Virginia. Lots of research. Strictly academic." He explains. Carol nods faking curiosity. "That's fascinating."

Damon enters the party alone. Jenna intercepts him and raises a eyebrow. "Damon, what are you doing here?" She asks him. Before Damon can answer, Andie walks up to them with a notepad in hand. Damon looks at Andie and smiles.

"Hi. You came." Andie acts like Damon compelled her. Damon nods and greets her. "Hi." He says pretending to be the loving boyfriend. "Hi." Andie says again. Damon pecks Andie on the lips and Jenna looks at the duo surprised. Damon glances at Jenna with a smirk.

"Thanks for introducing us, Jenna." He says and leaves the two women alone. Andie stands next to Jenna as they look Damon leave. "Ahhh. Wow." Andie says, her voice full of forced love.

Damon approaches Carol and Elijah who just finished their drinks. Caril locks eyes with the oldest Salvatore. "Damon." Carol greets him. "Carol." Damon greets back. "What a surprise." Carol says excited and smiles to Damon. "Hi." Damon says as they exchange kisses on the cheeck.

"Hi. Elijah, I want you to meet Damon Salvatore. His family is one of Mystic Falls' founding families." Carol points out to Elijah. Damon narrowes his eyes and looks at Elijah. "Mm-hm. Such a pleasure to meet you." Damon fakes his nicer side and reaches a hand out. "No. Pleasure's mine." Elijah says and they shakes hands.

Their little moment is interrupted by a beautiful sight walking into the room. Elena just arrived and she looks around the room to see any familiar people.

Elijah couldn't help but look at the sight in front of him. Damon's hand long forgotten he stares at the dark blonde haired beauty. Elijah sees that she went for something completely different he has seen her wear. His eyes rake over her body, from his long legs to her lucious waist and her upper body, how the dress makes her look even more elegant, sexy and innocent at the same time.

Elijah gulps and forces his eyes off her to the floor. He didn't know which one he wanted to do more, drink her dry to her last drop of her blood, or rasvish her against the closest surface till she couldn't walk. All the thoughts brought also quilt, but the sight in front of him make him go little mad. He takes deep breath, collects himself and liftes his gaze strictly on her face.

Damon looks at his like little sister up and down and nods approving. Nothing too bad, but not the best option if he had a choice to say something.

Elena locks eyes with Damon and with a smile on her face she walks towards the trio.

-

Elenas POV

I lock eyes with Damon and I can't help but smile. I walk towards Carol, Damon and Elijah. I see Elijah little flushtered and I try to hide my smirk.

"Good evening Carol, Damon." I turn to to Elijah and smile. "Elijah." He licks his bottom lip and smiles. "Elena." He nods politely. "Good evening Elena. I'm glad you could make it." Carol says with a small fake smile. "So I see you know each other already." She points between Elijah and I.

"Yes. We have seen each other earlier." I answer and glance at Elijah. He is still looking straight at my eyes without taking his eyes off. Okay Elijah you are charming and hot, please don't ruin it with Edward Cullen crap.

"I need to have a word with you." Damon demamds Elijah after Carol left to greet more people. Elena clears her throat and looks at Damon.

"I think you ment to say; "Could I have a word with you, please?"". I say with a roll of my eyes. Elijah looks highly amused and then turns to Damon.

"We may talk. But only if lovely Elena can attend us." Elijah turns to look at me. I nod with a smile and start to walk towards a study. Both men look at each other showing their dominance. Damon rolls his eyes and follows after me, leaving smirking Elijah behind.

I enter the study first and flop down to one of the office chairs. I start to spin and listen to Damon and Elijah.

"What can I do for you, Damon?" Elijah asks Damon politely. "I was hoping we could have a word." Damon answers him and I just continue spinning. "How are you Elena?" Elijah asks me.

"She's completely fine. Keyword trying to lay low, you know, bit of a werewolf problem." Damon says before I can even open my mouth. I pout at Damon. "Oh, yeah, I heard about that." Elijah says with a small shrug like it was not a big deal, but he felt rage boil inside him because those filthy animals touched her.

Damon observerd Elijah. "I'm sure you did since it was your witch that saved the day." Damon says, trying to hide his hurt ego. Even though he wanted Moony safe, he could have beaten them up with Stefan.

"You are welcome." Elijah smiles knowing the impact he has on Damon. Damon sits down on the desk and crosses his arms on his chest.

"Which adds to my confusion on exactly why you're here." Damon asks not trusting Elijah. "Why don't you just stay focused on keeping her safe and leave the rest to me." Elijah points to me and then smiles at my direction as I'm still spinning.

Elijah moves to exit the room, but Damon vamp-speeds in front of him, blocking his way out. "Not good enough." Damon says cockily. I sigh knowing what's going to happen. I stop spinning to see one of Elijah's iconical lines.

Elijah grabs Damon by the throat and vamp-speeds him into a wall. Damon, in retaliation, grabs Elijah's throat but it does nothing to him. Elijah grabs Damon's hand and easily pulls it off of his neck, making sure to crush Damon's hand as he does so. Damon groans in pain and I watch the scene interested. I'm sorry Damon, I love you, but this is far too interesting.

"You young vampires, so arrogant." Elijah says. Elijah drops Damon's hand from his own, but continues to hold Damon up against the wall by his throat. "How dare you come in here and challenge me?" Elijah asks, already having enough of Damon Da arsehole.

"You can't kill me, man. It's not going to help you in anyway." Damon grunts out in pain. "Silence." Elijah demands and looks down at the desk.

Elijah grabs a pencil lying on the desk and stabs Damon in the neck with it. Damon clutches at the pencil and yells in pain. My eyes widened and I bite my lip. Elijah lets go of Damon, who falls against the desk and removes the pencil, painfully.

Damon claps his hand over the wound which is bleeding pretty badly. Elijah whips out a handkerchief from his pocket like a boss and wipes the blood off his hands.

"I'm an Original. Show a little respect." Elijah says as he dangles the handkerchief in front of Damon, who grabs it hastily, and places it on his wound with a kicked puppy look.

"The moment you cease to be of use to me, you're dead, so you should do what I say. Keep her safe." Elijah huffs out and turns to leave. I stand up quickly but all the spinning catches up and I stumble towards the floor.

Before I hit the floor, I'm being held by strong arms. I felt sparking sensation in my skin where it touched. I look over my shoulder and see Elijah. "Heya. Looks like I'm falling for you sooner than I thought." I say casually with a small smirk. Elijah's lips twitch slightly and he helps me stand correctly. Blue and Red fly around us.

"Be careful Elena, I am afraid I can not be there every time you fall even if hoping so." He winks, Elijah fricking Mikaelson, winks at me before leaving. My jaw hits the floor and I turn to look at Damon who looks like he is still in pain.

I point to the direction where Elijah left still gaping. "Are you sure that's the right Elijah?" I ask him gaping. I recieve a confused "huh?" from Damon. "Nevermind." I say quickly and go to help his sorry vampire butt, Blue and Red returning to my hair.

-

After the incident between Damon and Elijah, we went back to the Salvatore Boarding House where Alaric were waiting.

Alaric and I had good time laughing at Damon and his broken ego. But even if it were funny, next time I'll revenge on Damon somehow, I promise.

"Today was a bust." Damon glares at the floor and takes a sip from his bourbon. He has been more open with Alaric and I about his emotions than in the show. I like it.

"Well I got a free show for free, minus point for not serving popcorn before it started." I pout. Damon looks at me unimpressed and smirking I raise my hands in defence.

Alaric tries to hide his laugh under cough, failing miserably. "Yeah. How's the throat?" He asks after calming down. "Sore." Damon says plantly, probably trying to figure out what life choices led to this moment.

"Yeah. That Elijah's one scary dude, but with nice hair." Alaric says and I nod without even realising it. Alaric gulps down his bourbon. "Hey. You want another one?" He asks Damon who nods.

Alaric gets up and Damon hands him his glass, which Alaric takes and walks over to the bourbon. I just sip on my fanta they got me.

"He's gonna be hard to kill." Damon says and I glare at him. "I mean, would be if we were planning something like that, which we definetly are not." Damon says trying to sound believable.

Alaric looks at me seeing my glare. "Yeah. I'd think twice before I'd doing something like that." Alaric says and pours more bourbon in their glasses. "You're gonna need to chill with the plan." He adds. Damon just shrugs and I roll my eyes.

After a while of silence and drink sipping Alaric speaks up: "What's up with you and this news chick?". "Ooh." Damon says. What does that mean you old man. "She's got spunk, huh?" Alaric asks and looks at Damon significantly.

"I don't need to hear this. Bye Ric, bye Damsel." I kiss their cheecks and leave with a giggle.

Before I get out of the door I get hit in the head hard. I fell to the floor unconscious.

A/N: Phew, another one out. I just want to thank you all so much for the support, it means the world to me🥰❣
-W

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.7M 57.6K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1M 58K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
938K 42.8K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
787K 48.1K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...