I'll see you again (Katsuki B...

By Thefacelessauthor007

"No, please... Don't go.." Y/N, a girl whose goals are to save and flip people off. And maybe even win the he... More

A/n!!
"Fuck you"
"I got in!"
"You got to be kidding me"
"DIE BITCH!"
"Why the fuck are you so annoying"
"Never underestimate your enemies"
"Be more fucking careful dumbass"
"WATCH OUT DUMBASS"
"I just wanted a normal field trip"
"Let's train together!"
"SHUT UP YOU OLD HAG"
"This is not easy!"
"But I'm too late"
"WHY WOULD YOU CARE?"
VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL
"BEAT HIS ASS YOU MUTT!"
TYSM
what the-
"Good luck, you damn mutt"
"DON'T YOU DARE HOLD BACK!"
"How am I gonna choose?"
"Who wants chicken?"
"I SWEAR IF YOU JUMP OFF-"
oml-
"Oh hell no"
"WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THIS?"
"My brain bout to short circuit too"
I have been saying thanks to much already
"JUST WORK TOGETHER FOR ONCE DAMN IT"
"We're going shopping!"
"What a love story!"
ILYYYYY
"Let's swim!"
"CAMP CAMP CAMP!"
"FUCK OFF BACON BITS"
"WHY MUST I BE KIDNAPPED WITH HIM?"
"I want food"
holy shit
"Let me move into the dorms!"
"CHILLIN' WITH MY HOMIES!"
"Because I like you dumbass!"
"Is dating Bakugo fun?"
ILYYYYY
"LISTEN HERE KATSUKI BAKUGO!"
"God this is so, cliché"
KATUSKI BAKUGO BDAY SPECIAL
U GUYS R CRAZY
"Hey! Wait up!"
"NOPE I WILL NOT BE A MEATBALL!"
"Climb onto my back Sir!"
The future we will never get (3K special!!)
"THAT ISN'T FAIR, ITS A SHITTY PUNISHMENT!"
4K SPECIAL!!!
"Potatoes?"
Just a little thank u note cuz why not
ANNOUNCEMENT
"Why are you a mutt?" 5K SPECIAL!
"Does anyone know where the bleach is?"
IM ON INSTA
"May we join you for work studies?!"
"The bullet contained human cells."
"It's okay to cry dumbass."
6K SPECIAL
"IS THAT GUY HULK?"
"I'm sorry Bakugo."
"No, please... Don't go."
"Any advice to be a mentor?"
BOOK IS FINISHED

"I WILL WIN THIS!"

835 17 14
By Thefacelessauthor007

~THIRD PERSON POV~

You walked onto the battle stage, you felt more nervous about the fight with Tokoyami than you did with Aoyama.

Tokoyami, being the emo boy he is, just stared at you with that slightly creepy brooding look.

"Begin!" Midnight called out.

Tokoyami wasted no time summoning dark shadow and sending him against you, but thanks to Bakugo anaylasis, you knew what to do.

You shot fire at dark shadow and it shrieked in fear. Tokoyami stumbled back, you noticed he looked quite worried about this fight. He knew that the odds were against him.

You shot fire to scare dark shadow back as you slowly advanced towards Tokoyami.

Tokoyami yelled and dark shadow came at you swinging it's fist, you couldn't dodge or use your quirk so you were knocked out, but luckily not out of bounds.

You quickly stood but Tokoyami took advantage of your undefended state and commanded dark shadow at you again.

Thankfully you transformed into a dog and dark shadow missed you.

No more wasting time

You ran at Tokoyami occasionally dodging dark shadow. You jumped and changed form mid jump and pinned Tokoyami down.

Dark shadow came at you but you shot another fire at it, but Tokoyami kicked you in the stomach while you were distracted.

Bakugo watched the fight, he was at the very edge of his seat and so were your classmates. Some cheering for you and some for Tokoyami.

He winced as you flew back from the kick from Tokoyami, but nevertheless, you stood up again and charged.

 This time you summoned a wave of water and rode on it, it kind of looked like you were surfing.

The wave was powerful, strong enough to sweep Tokoyami up and carried him out of bounds.

"Tokoyami is out of bounds, Y/N wins!' Midnight annouced.

You helped Tokoyami up and shook hands.

"You were very strong Y/N, it was a honor to fight you." Tokoyami said.

"Thanks, you were great too!" You replied, this bird boy was nice.

You and Tokoyami walked back to the viewing rooms where you guys were greeted with pats on the back and some congratulations.

You went back to your seat to watch Bakugo and Kirishima's fight. You honestly didn't know who to cheer for since both boys were your friends. Or at least Kirishima is, you don't know what your relationship with Bakugo is.

Mina and Uraraka crept up beside you and seated themselves either side of you.

"Ahem." Mina cleared her throat.

"Oh, hey guys!" You said smiling at them, you noticed both of them had a mischievous look in their eyes. "Is something up?" You said cautiously.

"Oh nothing," Uraraka said. "Except for the fact you didn't tell us you and Bakugo were a thi-" You slapped you hand over Uraraka's mouth.

"Yea, tell the whole world." You said rolling your eyes.

"So you and Bakugo are a thing?" Mina said excitedly. Your eyes widen and you started blushing.

"What could give you guys such and idea? I'm not even sure if we are friends!" You said waving your arms around.

"Come on Y/N," Uraraka said. "We all saw how Bakugo covered you with his body when Deku and Todoroki fought!"

"Yea!" Kaminari said popping out of nowhere. "It's obvious you guys have a thing for each other."

"And the way he looked at you while you were fighting Tokoyami? Mi amigo, if that's not love, I don't know what is." Sero said smirking at you.

"Me and Bakugo aren't a thing!" You said getting slightly annoyed by your friends.

"If you guys aren't a thing, you would at least have a crush on him or the other way round." Mina said smirking at you while wiggling her eyebrows.

You covered your face with your hands and groaning in embarrassment.

"So you do have a crush on him!" Uraraka said cheering.

"W-what? No!" You said looking up but still blushing.

"You didn't deny it when Mina asked you." Kaminari pointed out while grinning like an idiot.

"I swear to heavenly entities above us, if you don't wipe that grin of your face, I will do it for you." You said glaring at all of them.

"You still didn't deny it!" Mina squealed.

You rolled your eyes and focused back on the match, thanks to your friends, you missed most of the match.

Kirishima had his quirk activated so Bakugo could send explosions at him all he wants but couldn't harm him.

But everyone knew Kirishima had a limit to his quirk, he can't hold that form for long.

You cheered for both boys. The fight was pretty intense since both were a good match for each other.

At one point you cheered and Bakugo must have heard you, because he looked up and smirked at you.

"I WILL WIN THIS!" He yelled and shot a huge explosion at Kirishima.

The dust settled and Bakugo was announced the winner.

Although I am happy for you Bakugo, this means I will have to fight you

Bakugo knew that too because when he came back up, he grabbed you by the collar.

"I want you to give me your all." He said growling. You nodded and he let you go and sat beside you again.

In your head you tried to think of a strategy that will give you a win. You knew Bakugo moves and you decided to maybe try to do what you did when you guys trained together. But he knew your moves too.

Ever since the first training session with Bakugo, he knew more about you fighting styles and started winning in all the matches you guys had.

Basically you needed to do a new move you had been working on for the past week, hopefully it will work.

You got distracted when Kirishima walked in and you both started talking.

(A little Kirishima 'pom pom' for serotine! :D)

~BAKUGO POV~

I woke up to hear the monitor on the dreaded endless beep.

The one that tells you the ones you cared for were gone.

Nurses and doctors came rushing in and me, Mr. Aizawa, and her parents were ushered out.

Her mom fell to the floor crying, Mr. Aizawa slammed against the wall, and I just stayed there in shock.

She can't go, we still have our lives to live together, she still had stuff to do.

The doctor came out, he shook his head.

Y/N's mother wailed while her father collapsed. Mr. Aizawa punched his fist against the wall.

I ran into the room, she can't be dead.

I saw her, the nurse was covering her body with a white sheet. I pushed them aside and grabbed her hands, they were starting to lose their warmth.

Her face was peaceful, she looked like she was smiling before she left.

The sunrise shone through the windows and I thought about what she said before falling into this endless sleep.

"When you see the sunrise, say hi to it for me."

I broke down in front of you as the nurse covered your body, the one which I will never see again.

I KNOW NOTHING BUT PAIN

Atashi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 8.8K 44
(bakugou katsuki x villain!reader) MAIN STORY COMPLETE "They're just cards. So why do they hold so much meaning" Please don't do this to me I love y...
31.4K 1K 14
Bakugo is always rude to everyone. Loud, rough, mean, and hateful. But that's just a mask he puts on every time he leaves his room. The thoughts are...
7.6K 128 23
Katsuki Bakugou is a hot headed teen who wants nothing more than to be the best hero possible. When he meets y/n, he has a feeling he's never felt b...
214K 6.4K 38
#1 in Bakugo 8-2-18! #1 in Katsuki 11-16-18!! "I mean, I don't see your name on it." The boys eyes went wide with rage, small explosions beginning to...