REBORN INTO THE VAMPIRE DIARI...

By wibelol

17 years old woman gets reborn into her favorite tv show, just about when the plot starts. With a chance of c... More

Cast
1 - New Beginning
2 - The Salvatore(s)
3 - Party & more drama
4 - Mr Blue Eyes & Comet
5 - Katherine is back
6 - Baby vampire & Research
7 - Having fun
8 - Plan B & Vision
9 - Masquerade Ball
11 - Information & Coins
12 - "Sacrifice" for entertaiment
13 - More Elijah
14 - Werewolfs & Another Vision
15 - Tea Party
16 - Hero in a suit & British vampire
17 - Tour Gilbert
18 - "Normal" Dinner
19 - Signing stuff & AlariKlaus
20 - 60s dance
21 - Deals with Niklaus
22 - Mikaelson Family
23 - Preparing for the ritual
24 - The ritual
25 - Promised Ice-Cream & Overprotective friends
26 - Nightmare & Quick Plans
27 - Roadtrip with da men & Psychopathic surprise
28 - Werewolves
29 - Talk & Ghosts
30 - Advice & Serious Talk
31 - Oh Elijah
32 - Caroline & Fluff
33 - Quality Time
34 - The Late Mikaelson Ball
35 - Unexpected Guests
36 - New Friends
37 - Birthday & Chat
38 - I need a therapist
39 - Oh Nik
40 - Trying to spend time together
41 - Training
42 - Not You
43 - So, Woof?
44 - Befriending The Sociopath
45 - Spending Time With Him
46 - Werewolf And Chaos
47 - What Will Happen?
48 - Figuring It Out

10 - Meeting Elijah

39.1K 1.2K 2.4K
By wibelol

Elenas POV

I hear muffeled voices and my head is bounding like heck. I open my eyes for a second to see I'm in a car. Probably on my way to the house or something. My suspision is confirmed when I hear Trevor talking. I just roll my eyes and decide to take a nap until something cool happens.

I feel myself being lifted up. I just keep my eyes closed until I feel something soft underneath me. I open one of my open, which happens to be the brown one, and look straight at Trevor. He is just looking at me like tf. "If you even think about biting me I'll slap your head off, harder than him" I add the last part quietly. He looks angry and walks towards me.

"Trevor! Control yourself." Somebody yells from behind him. Trevor rolls his eyes but backs away. "Buzzkill." He says and leaves the room. I look at the woman infront of me. "Heya Rose-Marie." I smile sweetly and her eyes widened. "How... How do you know my name?" She asks and I get to a sitting position and open both of my eyes. She looks a little shocked but I just shrug.

"So... I know why I'm here sooo... I'm just going to take another nap." I say with a yawn and take a nice position on the couch. Rose shakes her head and leaves me be. Elijah please hurry.

-

THIRD POV

At the same time in Mystic Falls Jeremy is currently on his way towards the Boarding House. He is looking for his sister, who seems to be missing. Jeremy walks to the door and just walks in. "Damon? Stefan?" He asks rather loudly. In few seconds both of them are standing in front of him.

"Yes little Gilbert?" Damon asks Jeremy feeling tired already. "Is Lena here? I know you guys are like best friends but she could at least let us know where she is." Jeremy huffs out. Damon and Stefan looks at each other. "She's not here." They both say. "Well nobody has heard anything about her since the ball." The younger Gilbert saysgetting worried.

They all walk to the living room area. Stefan thinks for a moment and says: "This has Katherine written all over it." Damon shakes his head. "Katherine's in the tomb. Trust me; I'm the one who shut her in." He adds. "Did you?" Stefan asks suspicious. "Did I what, Stefan?" Damon says offended but hides it well. "Well, I know the hold that Katherine has on you." Stefan says to Damon. "She's in the tomb, period. End of story but she did say something to me right before I shut her in. I thought she was lying." Damon says while thinking back. Stefan stares at Damon: "Well? What did she say?". "Elena's in danger." Damon says looking casual, but on the inside he is panicking for his best friend. Stefan looks at his brother outraged and says: "What? And you didn't think you should ask her to elaborate?". "Everything she says is a lie. How am I supposed to know if she's gonna start spouting out the truth?" Damon says and goes to take some bourbon. Stefan throws his hands up in defeat. "We have to go talk to her." He says looking serious. He too is getting worried about his little friend. "No, no. Let me tell you how that's gonna go: We're gonna go ask her for help, she's gonna negotiate her release which we're gonna be dumb enough to give her and she's gonna get out and kill us! This is exactly what she wants!" Damon says raising his voice. "I don't really care." Stefan says and shurgs his shoulders. "It's a bad idea to talk to her, Stefan. We can ask Bonnie to help or something." Damon says. Stefan stays quiet for a while. "But it's Lena, our little sister Damon." He says and sits down.

All the time while Damon and Stefan argued, Jeremy stood there slightly akward. He clears his throat and looks at the brothers. "We can call Bonnie to help and maybe talk to Katherine. Trying doesn't hurt anyone." Jeremy speaks up. Damon looks at his fourth drink and shrugs. "I guess. I just want her safe..." He mumbles quietly. They get their plan on action.

-

Elenas POV

I wake up from my nap with a yawn. I look around me, still no signs of Elijah. I walk around the room to stretch my legs. I hear someone, probably Rose, come to the room. "You! There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you're getting out of this house, you're tragically wrong. Understand?" She yells and I turn around to look at her. "Huh? Me?" I point to myself. "Wasn't planning on it." I laugh to myself and she looks completely lost.

"How do you know my name?" She asks me and I look at her curiously. "I know that you are Rose-Marie and your buddy is Trevor, you helped Katerina escape from the big bad almost hybrid and now you are trying to sell me to ensure your freedom. And here is a free hint, be careful and specific with your words okay?" I say with a small smile and she looks scared and confused, maybe a little bit curious.

I go sit down on the couch and I hear something from under my thighs. I take a small paper under them and see a note from Bonnie. Stefan and Damon are coming for you. -B. That's cute. I check my pockets to see if my letter that I wrote earlier is still there. Thanks to earth it's still there. I just sit still and relax.

"He's here! This was a mistake." Trevor runs in the room panicked. "No, I told you I would get us out of this. You have to trust me." Rose assures Trevor. "No! He wants me dead, Rose!" Trevor yells. Rose shakes her head and points at me: "He wants her more." "I can't do this. You give her to him, he'll have mercy on you but I need to get out of here." Trevor says still panicking and goes to leave. Rose grabs his hands and looks at him. "Hey! What are we?" Rose asks Trevor. He takes a deep breath and says: "We're family, forever." Aaw, cute.

There is a knock on the door. Both Rose and Trevor jump slightly. I take a deep breath to keep my inner fangirl tamed. I look at the duo. "You know, it's okay to be scared. "Stay here with her and don't make a sound." Rose orders us and I rise my hands up in surrender. I praise myself.

Rose goes to the door and it is already open with Elijah standing outside with a cold look. "Rose-Marie. Is there somewhere we can talk?" He asks and steps inside. "Yes, in here. You have to forgive the house." Rose answers him back with a slight scared tone. Elijah wipes his finger on the doorknob which is full of dirt. "Oh, no, what's a little dirt? I completely understand." He says and they walk to a smaller room. Elijah continues his speech: "So tell me, what is it that gives you the courage to call me?" Rose gulps. "I wanted my freedom, our freedom. We are tired of running. You in a position to grant me that?" Rose asks and takes the advice from the doppelgänger sitting in the other room. Elijah nods. "I have complete authority to grant pardon to you and your little pet. What is his name these days? Trevor. If I so see fit." He adds and sits down to a chair and crosses one leg over the other and links his fingertips together. "Katerina Petrova?" Rose says trying to get his full attention. Elijah sits up straighter and nods: "I'm listening." "She didn't burn in the church in 1864." She says and tries to hide her nervousness. "Continue." Rose looks at him and says: "She survived." Elijah tilts his head slightly. "Where is she?" He asks Rose. Rose looks surprised for a moment before hides it. "You don't seem surprised by this." She says. Elijah shakes his head almost unnoticably before he speaks up: "Oh, when you called and invited me into this armpit of civilization, which is a mere three hours from the town we know as Mystic Falls, I surmised it had everything to do with Katerina. Do you have her in your possession?" Rose shakes her head. "No, but I have better. I have her doppelgänger." Rose says. Elijah huffs and shakes his head. "That's impossible, her family line ended with her. I know that for fact." He says and looks up at Rose. "The facts are wrong." She challenges him. Elijah's corners of his lips tugs slightly up, not enough to be seen. "Well, show her to me." He demands. "Elijah, you are a man of honor, you should be trusted but I want to hear you say it again that you pardon us." Rose says with a hint of fear in her voice for his friend. Elijah looks at Rose dead in the eyes. "You have my word that I will pardon you and your pet." He says. There goes his plan. "Follow me." Rose says and leaves the smaller room. Elijah stands up and follows her.

I just stood there slightly amused by my own fun. I had the whole conservation in my head between the two and I could not help but smile. I hear two sets of footsteps come towards the room. 'Rauhoitu, rauhoitu. Ihan rauhassa.' ('Calm down, calm down. Take it easy.') I think trying to calm myself from just fangirling.

I turn to look at them and his eyes widened. He vamp-speeds over to me and looks me in the eyes. Daamn, he looks even better in real life. He lowers down and goes to my neck and smells. Oh the butterflies. I take in a shaky breath and he looks up from my neck and just stares at me in.... awe? Holy crap. "Human. It's impossible. Hello there." He says with a teenyweeny smirk. I almost die on that spot. "Heya." I say with a squaky voice. He looks amused and we continue to stare at each other in silence.

"You are different from Katerina." He says after a while and I nod. "Thank earth for that." I say quietly and he raises a amused eyebrow. "She is kind of a.... Bitch." I say with a shrug. He takes a strand of my hair and puts it behind my ear. Holy crap, everybody calm down!

"We have a long journey head of us. We should be going." Elijah says and offers me a hand. I happily pounce to him and grab his hand. He looks at me shocked for a moment before hiding behind his cold facade. He turns to Rose and Trevor. "I do not want to see you two in the near future if it's involves trouble. Now we shall leave." He says and we hear a crash.

"What is that?" Elijah asks getting slightly angry. "I don't know." Rose says panicked and grabs Trevor by the hand. "Who else is in this house?" He asks again and tightens his hold on my hand. Rose shakes his head and says: "I don't know." Elijah starts to lead me, gently might I add, to the front door.

Damon and Stefan speeds around us. "Rose, Trevor." He looks at them with cold eyes. "We don't know who it is!" They say. Different from the show, Elijah holds me closer to him. I "hug" him and quickly shove a letter to his pocket. I lean away slightly.

"Up here." Elijah flash in top of the stairs. "Down here." He looks down and gets a stake in his hand. I close my eyes and I feel myself being grabbed, along with Rose and Trevor. I open my eyes slightly to see Damon holding a hand on my mouth.

Elijah grabs a wooden coat rack and starts to rip pieces of it. "Excuse me. To whom it may concern, you're making a great mistake if you think that you can beat me. You can't. Do you hear that?" He yells out and continues to break the rack. "I repeat, you cannot beat me. So I want the girl, I'm gonna count to three or heads will roll. Do we understand each other?" He continues and breakes the rack in half, making it to a stake.

I didn't want to throw the granade on him, so Rose played that part out. Stefan arrives and shoots Elijah with the compressed air weapon. It doesn't hurt him like a normal vampire so Stefan throws the weapon out of his hands and rushes at Elijah and tackles him. They fall down the stairs to the floor. Elijah gets up immediately but Stefan stays on the floor panting. He goes toward Stefan but Damon appears out of thin air and stakes Elijah. He pushes him against the door.

I come out of my hiding spot and look at Elijah. I can't help the couple tears that falls from my eyes. Elijah looks at me and then goes all grey and veiny. Fug u Damon. I had a plan, but I was too late to do it. Rose and Trevor sees Elijah staked to the door and leaves. Damon tries to follow them but I call out. "Leave them be." I say and both of then rush to hug me. I hug them back and they are ready to leave.

"Hey I dropped something back there. You can go to the car already, I'll be there in a sec." I say and they hesitate but still goes outside. I look at Elijah and grab a hold of the rack. I start to pull but it doesn't move. I try again and it suddenly is unattached. I fall down on my behind with the rack on my hands. I yeet it across the room and rush to Elijah. I lay him on a better position and kiss his forehead. "I'm sorry I wasn't fast enough. I'll hit Damon for you." I whisper and rush out.

We start to make our way back home. I can't think of anything else than Elijah. He seemed so much more gentle than in the show. Oh well, now the fun really starts.

A/N: FINALLY ELIJAH IS HERE. Yeah that's all, give me feedback please and thanks for reading❣
-W

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 30.4K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.5M 49.6K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
110K 3.2K 26
a paige bueckers story.