Benedict Cumberbatch Imagines

By batchofhiddles

Series of fluffy, smutty, daddybatch fun with Benedict Cumberbatch staring YOU! Please request some stories (... More

Chapter 1
Daddybatch Part 1
Daddybatch Part 2
Daddybatch Part 3
What Are Best Friends For?
Stay With Me
What's Eating Benedict Cumberbatch?
It's the Little Things Part 1
It's the Little Things Part 2
Just A Little Peek?
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Happy New Year's Part 1
Happy New Year's Part 2
Doggy Style
To the Rescue
Cravings
Bedtime
Frustrations
The Test
It's a...!
Earlier Than Expected
Traffic Ticket
Dr. Cumberbatch~Part 1
Dr. Cumberbatch~Part 2
A/N
Dr. Cumberbatch~Part 3
Dr. Cumberbatch~Part 4
What Makes You Beautiful
Kids Say the Darndest Things!
Someday Your Prince Will Come
You Don't Realize What You Have Until It's Almost Gone
My Favorite Mornings
Game Night
Will You Love Me?~Part 1
Will You Love Me?~Part 2
Will You Love Me?~Part 4
Will You Love Me?~Part 5
Will You Love Me?~Part 6
Will You Love Me?~Part 7
Will You Love Me?~Part 8
Will You Love Me?~Part 9
Will You Love Me?~Part 10
Will You Love Me?~Part 11
Will You Love Me?~Part 12
A/N
Will You Love Me?~MOVED
Uh-Oh...
Professor Cumberbatch~Part 1
Professor Cumberbatch~Part 2
Professor Cumberbatch~Part 3
Professor Cumberbatch~Part 4
Professor Cumberbatch~Part 5
Professor Cumberbatch~Part 6
Professor Cumberbatch~Epilogue
A/N
Crash This Train
1912-1918
1939-1945
Missed Opportunity
Missed Opportunity~Part 2
Missed Opportunity~Part 3
Missed Opportunity~Epilogue
The Cumbersickness
Room 468~Part 1
Room 468~Part 2
A/N
Room 468~Part 3
Too Much to Ask
Important A/N
You Are All I Need
"Too Bloody Blind"
Best Friend's Sister
Best Friend's Sister~Part 2
Best Friend's Sister~Part 3
Best Friend's Sister~Part 4
Star-Crossed Lovers
Just A Little Longer~Part 1
Just A Little Longer~Part 2
First Time for Everything~Part 1
First Time For Everything~Part 2
The Rebel
Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Best Friend's Girlfriend
Be Mine~Part 1
Be Mine~Part 2
Happy Birthday, Benedict
Stalker~Part 1
Stalker~Part 2
Stalker ~ Part 3
Stalker ~ Part 4
Stalker ~ Part 5
Stalker ~ Epilogue
Regret~Part 1
Regret~Part 2
Regret~Part 3
Regret~Part 4
Regret~Part 5
Regret~Part 6
Regret~Part 7
Regret~Part 8
Regret~Part 9
Regret~Part 10
First Meetings~Part 1
First Meetings~Part 2
First Meetings ~ Part 3

Will You Love Me?~Part 3

3.6K 115 36
By batchofhiddles

I apologize for the delay (school and such), but I present to you...part 3!!

***********************************************************************************************************************

The tips of his fingers just got to your ass when he pulled you flush against him. He leaned his head down towards you and nudged his nose against yours. He let out a shakey breath before whispering, "I'm aching to kiss you." You smiled and asked, "What are you waiting for, then?"

"CUMBERBATCH!"

So. Fucking. Close. Ben reluctantly pulled away from you and turned to see who had called him. His hands were in the same place, hoping the person who called him would get the jist of what was going on. Unfortunately, that person was a very drunk, very unaware, Tom Hiddleston.

Ben grunted and looked at you. You were in shock. It's Tom Hiddleston. The Tom Hiddleston! He's so much prettier in person!

Ben could see the look in your eyes and he knew that he lost you. Mother fucking Hiddleston, you fucker! Can't you see I was about to, not only kiss the girl I've fallen madly for, but possibly get a great shag in, as well?!

"Tom!" Ben smiled. He had to practically drag his hands away from you in order to hug his friend. When he pulled back, he looked to you and said, "[Y/N], this is Tom Hiddleston. Tom, this is [F/N] [L/N]." Tom, as drunk as he was, shook your hand and slurred, "'s a pleasure. Oh! Benny! Is this the gurl 'ou are 'n love with?"

Ben froze and his eyes went wide. He could see you staring at him from the corner of his eye. He was so embarassed and humiliated, he actually felt like crying. He was so close to having you, but things just keep getting in the way! He was incredibly frustrated by it!

Luckily, Amanda and Martin had made a bet to see if Ben would kiss you by the time the song ended, so they were watching the whole time. Martin came over and took Tom by the arm, dragging him away with Amanda in tow.

Ben closed his eyes. He didn't want to look at you, but he had to see what you were thinking, how you were reacting. He forced himself to open his eyes, but when he looked over...you were gone. He went into a panic and started searching frantically for you. "[Y/N]?" He called over the chatting people and loud music. "[Y/N]!" Nothing.

He pushed through the crowd, ignoring everyone's complaints. He was on a mission.

He had to find you.

He searched the entire place, but still didn't see any sign of you. He spotted Amanda and ran to her. "Amanda!" Amanda let out a breath and said, "There you are! Look, [Y/N]'s in the bedroom upstairs. What Tom said kind of...freaked her out a bit. You should go talk to her, first room on the right." He nodded and and ran up the stairs two at a time.

When he got to the door, he knocked gently. "Um...[Y/N]? Can I come in?" He heard your muffled consent and opened the door.

You were sitting on the edge of the bed with your head low and a blanket over your legs, covering your racy outfit. Ben shut the door behind him, but didn't move. "Can we talk?" He asked in almost a whisper.

You looked up at him with confusion written all over your face. "Why?" You asked. "Why do you like me in that way? I'm just a make-up artist and you're...you're you!" Ben felt a little hurt. What was that supposed to mean?

"[Y/N]...didn't you hear what Tom said?" He boldly asked. You looked at him curiously, as he continued, "I don't like you in that way..." Ouch, you thought. "...I love you."

Your eyes widened. "What?" You asked. "You...love me?" Ben looked down at the ground, suddenly feeling stupid. He took off his mask and turned it around in his hands. "I do," he croaked out. "I've been madly in love with you for so long now, but lately, it's just gotten out of hand."

He still didn't look at you, just fiddled with his mask. Telling someone you're in love with them when you were sure they didn't love you back was a huge risk to take. Sighing, he told you, "I'll just...I'll just go now." Before he turned away, he said, "I hope this doesn't affect our friendship." He didn't even give you a second glance. He turned to open the door, but as soon as he put his hand on the door handle, you called, "Ben?"

Slowly, he turned to you. You were standing by the bed with your hands wringing in front of you. "Is that true?" You asked. He nodded and assured, "Yes, yes every word. I understand if you don't feel the same and I was planning on waiting to tell you, but then Tom came and--." He stopped when he saw you giggling.

"Ben," you started, "I've always liked you as more than a friend, I just never knew what to call it. It was stronger than a crush, but I never really considered...love." Ben gulped and squeezed his mask. "Do you...do you love me, then?" He timidly asked.

You bit your bottom lip and said, "You know...yeah. I do. I mean, we've known each other for a few years now and every chance you get, you do something that completely sweeps me off me feet. I remember when you bought me lunch when I told you I hadn't eaten all day. You carried me to the trailer when I twisted my ankle, running to and from the set. You sat and listened to me cry for hours after I broke up with Matt. So...I think it's safe to say that my feelings for you have seriously grown over time. Yeah...I love you."

Ben let out a huge breath and smiled widely. He dropped his mask and walked up to you. He cupped your face and grazed his lips across yours. "I'm aching to kiss you," he whispered. You smiled and asked, "What are you waiting for, then?"

With that, he kissed you. Ben has never felt so happy in this moment. His lips on yours was an absolute dream come true. He kissed you slowly, sensually, trying to savor the feeling and your taste. But he wanted more, he had to have more.

Seeking your permission, he grazed his tongue across your bottom lip, which you gladly accepted. His tongue swirled around yours and the taste of wine mixed with an unfamiliar taste of you just hightened his arousal. He moaned in your mouth, then pulled back, grazing his teeth on your bottom lip.

"[Y/N]," he panted, while running his hands all over your back. "I need you. I need you so badly." You ran your fingers through his hair and gave him a sly smile. "What are you waiting for?" You cheekily asked.

Ben let low growl out from deep in his chest and lifted you up by your thighs. You wrapped your legs around his waist and releshed in the feeling of his mouth on your neck and collarbone. You were so happy he loved you because if you had to pretend he didn't for any longer, you might have exploded.

Ben pushed you up against a wall, trapping you with his body and continued ravishing your neck. He loved the tast of your perfume and couldn't help but lap at your skin. His hands moved up your dress and grabbed your ass. Oh, this ass. How I've dreamed of groping, sqeezing, kissing, and worshiping it. How I've dreamt of worshiping her and her fucking glorious body.

He started trailing his kisses down to the swell of your breasts. He tugged the material of your shirt in his teeth and a sign for you to take it off. You quickly pulled it over your head, along with your undershirt, leaving you in your black lacy bra.

"Fuck," Ben breathed. "You are so gorgeous." He moved his hands up yours sides, feeling your soft skin and up to wear he was cupping your breasts.

He flicked his tongue where your nipple would be through the material, making you gasp, "Oh, Ben."

He groaned hearing his name come from your lips and ground his pelvis into yours to ease the tension.

Quickly and with fumbling hands he unhooked your bra and threw it somewhere in the room.

His mouth immediately latched on to your breast, flicking his tongue on the pink bud, earning more gasps and his name on your lips.

Then...it happened. Your grabbed his hair, twisted it in your fingers, and pulled it slightly to the right. He let out a long, deep groan. "Oh, [Y/N]," he mumbled against your breast. "Do that again, please."

"You like that?" You asked, clearly knowing the answer. He gripped your hips and pushed your pelvis into his covered erection.

"You know I do, you naughty minx," he growled. "Every time you do that, I get a massive hard-on. It's difficult to play Sherlock when your sexy, make-up artist gives you the most painful erection in all of fucking mankind."

He continued his assault on you, as you continued his assault on his hair.

Just as he was about to get to the second breast, the bedroom door flew open and crashes against the wall, making to the two of you jump.

"Benny, I--oh." Ben didn't have to turn around to see who it was. "God dammit, Tom!" He shouted. He tried his best to cover you up from Tom's wide and wandering eyes.

"Sorry mate, I just wanted to--." Ben grunted and interrupted, "Do you think we can finish this later, Thomas?! I'm kind of in the middle of something!"

While this was all going on, you had your head buried in the crook of Ben's neck. You have never been so embarrassed in your life!

"Right," Tom breathed. "Um...sorry, [Y/N] I didn't--."

"TOM! OUT!" Ben yelled. Tom then left, shutting the door with a loud thud.

Ben leaned his forehead against your shoulder and sighed. Once again, because of the great Tom Hiddleston, Ben's night was ruined.

"This was not how I imagined tonight," he mumbled. You chuckled into his neck and asked, "How did you imagine it?"

"You. Underneath me. Pulling at my hair the way you do," he answered with a sly smile. You both looked up at the same time and smiled.

You smoothed back his now mussed up hair and said, "That can still happen...as long as you wear the mask."

Ben's eyes widened and a mischievous smirk creeped up on his lips. "What the lady wants...the lady gets." He got a good grip on your thighs and carried you to the bed. He set you down in the center before retrieving his mask by the door.

He was sure to lock the door this time.

When he got back over to the bed, he looked at you; shirtless, braless, with your skirt ridden up showing your panties and your fishnet stalkings.

He growled and started crawling towards you, but you quickly put your hand up, making him stop. "Do a strip tease for me," you boldly told him. Ben chuckled, "You naughty girl."

He gladly stood at the foot of the bed and started to slowly take off every bit of his costume. First, he exposed his long, slender neck. Then, he slowly slipped off his jacket, tossing it off to the side. Next, he started torturing you by flicking open each button of his shirt as slowly as possible.

He laughed when you writhed a bit. After his shirt came off, he started to take off his belt, but you stopped him again.

He quirked an eyebrow as you crawled up to him and started taking it off yourself. Oh my God, he thought to himself. Is she about to do what I think she's going to do?

TO BE CONTINUED....

(PART 4 WILL BE UPLOADED TONIGHT AND IT WILL CONTAIN SOME HEAVY ASS SMUT, SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SKIP IT, DO IT).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...