REBORN INTO THE VAMPIRE DIARI...

By wibelol

17 years old woman gets reborn into her favorite tv show, just about when the plot starts. With a chance of c... More

Cast
1 - New Beginning
2 - The Salvatore(s)
3 - Party & more drama
5 - Katherine is back
6 - Baby vampire & Research
7 - Having fun
8 - Plan B & Vision
9 - Masquerade Ball
10 - Meeting Elijah
11 - Information & Coins
12 - "Sacrifice" for entertaiment
13 - More Elijah
14 - Werewolfs & Another Vision
15 - Tea Party
16 - Hero in a suit & British vampire
17 - Tour Gilbert
18 - "Normal" Dinner
19 - Signing stuff & AlariKlaus
20 - 60s dance
21 - Deals with Niklaus
22 - Mikaelson Family
23 - Preparing for the ritual
24 - The ritual
25 - Promised Ice-Cream & Overprotective friends
26 - Nightmare & Quick Plans
27 - Roadtrip with da men & Psychopathic surprise
28 - Werewolves
29 - Talk & Ghosts
30 - Advice & Serious Talk
31 - Oh Elijah
32 - Caroline & Fluff
33 - Quality Time
34 - The Late Mikaelson Ball
35 - Unexpected Guests
36 - New Friends
37 - Birthday & Chat
38 - I need a therapist
39 - Oh Nik
40 - Trying to spend time together
41 - Training
42 - Not You
43 - So, Woof?
44 - Befriending The Sociopath
45 - Spending Time With Him
46 - Werewolf And Chaos
47 - What Will Happen?
48 - Figuring It Out

4 - Mr Blue Eyes & Comet

40.3K 1.3K 174
By wibelol

Elenas POV

I woke up still in Jeremy's bed. He was hugging his pillow and I was sleeping in a sitting position. I yawn and strecth. After my beautiful strecthing I get up from the bed. I move the laptop and go to my own room. I get my outfit ready and then go to bathroom. I do all of my morning routines.

I curl my hair and then I put them up on high ponytail. I take couple strands of hair and to go along my face. I then turn to my clothes. I put on my black slightly ripped jeans, white top and I tie black and white flanell on my waist. I then put on my leather jacket and grab my backpack and go downstairs.

"Do I look adult? As in respectfully parental?" Aunt Jenna asks me when I reach the last steps. "Depends on where you're going." I answer and rub my neck. "Jeremy's parent-teacher conference. Hair up or down?" She says back and looks at herself on the mirror. She puts them up and then down. "Definately up. Up you look like sexy stewardess and down you look like boozy housewife!" I giggle. Jenna looks at me smiling. "Up it is. You're feisty today." She says. "I feel good. Jeremy is still sleeping. If he wants can he stay at home today?" I ask her. Aunt Jenna nods and then leaves after giving me a kiss on the forehead. In the OG timeline Jeremy would have gone and left early, but now he is still home sleeping. Hhm... I make some breakfast and eat. I leave some for Jeremy and I leave a letter explaining that he can stay home or go to school when it starts for him.

I clean my stuff up and go to the door. I put on my combact boots and then leave for school. I put on some music and start my small dancing. This is the second favorite time of the day, first being night, because I can dance and just chill.

-

I was once again in history class, once again listening to Mr. Tanner talk. Oof. I look at Stefan and make a funny face to him. He does one back. He has been more relaxed than in the show, but I don't know.

"Originally discovered nearly 5 centuries ago, it hasn't been over Mystic Falls in over 145 years. Now, the comet will be its brightest right after dusk during tomorrow's celebration. Are we bothering you, Mr. Salvatore? Ms. Gilbert?" Mr. Tanner asks us. I turn my gaze on him and nodd. "Yes." He looks at me with annyoed look. "Excuse me?" He sneers. "You're excused." I grin at him and the class chuckles quietly. He looks at me with really? look. I smile at him innocently. He turns around and starts to explain again. I turn to Stefan and roll my eyes and mock what Mr. Tanner said to me and Stefan while smiling. Don't get me wrong. I quite like school and I can be respectful. But with a teacher like Tanner it's hard. I don't hate him, I highly dislike him.

The whole book thing did not happen, because I did not invite Stefan over yesterday. So after my class I ran towards Matt. "Hey Matt!" I yell and run to catch up with him.

"Hey Elena." He says with a small tired sad smile. "How's Vicki?" I ask him with a small smile.

"They're keeping her overnight to make sure there's no infection, but she should be able to come home tomorrow." He explains. "That's good news." I say with a small smile. He nods.

"Oh by the way, did you get in touch with your mother?" I ask slowly knowing it's a touchy subject.

"I called and left a message. She's in Virginia Beach with her boyfriend, so...we'll see how long it takes her to come rushing home." He sighs sadly. "Well, Vicki's lucky that she's ok. It could be worse you know?" I kind of try to cheer him up.

"Yeah, I know, and now there's talk of some missing campers." He looks around us. I look around us and see Stefan clearly listening to our conservation. "Did she say what it was that attacked her?" I ask and hide my smile knowing that Stefan is listening.

"She said it was a vampire." He says. "What?" I pretend to be surprised or confused. "Yeah, she wakes up last night and mutters "vampire" and then passes out. I think she was drunk. So what's up with you and the new guy?" I laugh a little at his question.

"There is nothing between us. He is new and I'm being friendly." He looks down embarrassed. Matt clears his throat and says: "You know, I'm...I'm actually gonna go back to the hospital. I want to be there when Vicki wakes up, get the real story about last night." I nod and wave him bye. I start to make my way to Mystic Grill after Bonnie and Caroline invited me.

-

THIRD POV

At the hospital Matt is in Vicki' room. Suddenly she wakes up and starts to panic and trash around. Matt quickly leaves to find a nurse or doctor. Stefan slips into the room and compels Vicki to only remember being attacked by animal. Stefan leaves, but Matt sees him before he gets out and he starts to follow the Salvatore. Stefan quickly enters a room with blood donors and blood bags. His face starts to change to his vampire, but he leaves as quickly as possible trough the window. Matt enters the same room. He looks for Stefan but does not find him, only a open window and people donating their blood. Matt goes back to Vicki.

-

Elenas POV

"Well, I was talking to Grams, and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death. So much blood and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity." Bonnie explains to me and Caroline. "Yeah yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about the aliens." She brushes it off and turns to me. "So then what?" I look at him puzzeled. So then what what?" I ask her. "What happened with Stefan?" She says in a 'Duh' tone. I shake my head. "Nothing, Jeremy was down so I spend time with him. We made a deal to talk today as friends." I explain to Caroline and Bonnie just looks amused. "So you just let him go? What is wrong with you? You turn a hot guy away when HE comes to you?" She asks with wide eyes. I can't hold it so I burst out laughing. Bonnie joins in too. After our laughing got in control, I get up. Bonnie looks at me. "Where are you going?" She asks. "I'll go talk to him now. See you guys later." I say still smiling and leave. Time to meet other Mr. Salvatore.

-

After some troubles with where to go, I finally make it to the Salvatore boarding house. I go to the door and knock. It opens and I just look inside amused. 'YoU aRe A wIsArD dAmOn' I chuckle and take one step inside. "Ooooiii Steffiiiiieee, you here?" I call his name. Familiar crow flies inside and I turn around to see almost as bright blue eyes as my eye. I bite my lip to hold in a squeal. In front of me stands the famous Damon Salvatore. "I'm..." It comes out funny. I laugh and clear my throat. "I'm sorry for just coming in. The door was open." I turn to look at it and it's closed. "Well it was open, or I'm going crazy." I chuckle and turn to him. He smirks. "You must be Elena. I'm Damon, Stefan's brother." I nod. "So you are the brother he doesn't talk to. Well it's nice to meet you Damon." I say smiling. "Well, Stefan's not one to brag." He says with the famous smirk. Holy bananas. He looks at me surprised and then smiles a real smile for a moment before going back to smirking. "Pleasure is all mine. Please, come. I'm sure Stefan will be along any second." He says and walks to their living room.

"Wow. This is amazing." I say with awestruck face and I admire the space. I have only seen it on the screen, now it just feels surreal. "It does it's job as a living room, parlor, Sotheby's auction. It's a little kitschy for my taste." He says and looks directly at me with a soft smile which I miss because my admiring. "I see why my brother's so smitten. It's about time. For a while there, I never thought he'd get over the last one. Nearly destroyed him." He tries to make Stefan sound bad. I shake my head and look at him. "First of all me and Stefan are not together, second of all it's his place to talk about it." I say to him and continue to look around. Confused Damon looks at me. "You are not?" I shake my head at him to confirm. "Oops. Well, I'm sure you can talk about it now. Or maybe he didn't want to tell you because he didn't want you to think he was on the rebound. We all know how those relationships end." He still tries. "Well we are not together so yeah. And also you say it like every relationship is doomed to end." I say with a smile and a laugh. "I'm a fatalist. Hello, Stefan." He says without taking his eyes off me. I turn to Stefan and smile. "Elena. I didn't know you were coming over." He says with a tense posture. "Yeah sorry for just coming here. I wanted to talk and we had a deal." I say and walk to their couch and flop down. "I also wanted to say hi to my second favorite vampire brothers." I say casually and look at my nails trying to hold back laughter.

I hear Stefan choke on his spit and Damon choke on his bourbon that he just got. "So you... you...." Stefan stutters. "Yep." I say popping the 'p' with a smile. I look at them. "And you are not afraid?" He asks slowly and takes a step closer. I shake my head and look at Damon who sits down opposite of me. "How do you know?" Damon pipes in. "Well... let's say that I have a gift or something, I don't really care. But I can see somethings happening in the future and I have seem you two." I make up some story. Stefan gapes at me. "So you are a... seer?" He asks slowly. I think for a moment. "I guess so." I look at Damon. "But what ab- Wait. You said second favorite? Who there is better than us?" He asks me and takes a sip from his drink. I wink at him and then look at my wrist where is nothing. "Oh look at that! Time flies. I have to leave. It was nice meeting you Damon." I jump up and start to walk towards the exit. "Wait!" Stefan hurries. I turn towards them. "Can we talk more later?" He asks hesitantly and I nod. I then turn around again and when I'm almost out I call out to Damon: "And Damon no eating my friends yeah? Thank youuu. See ya Steffie!" I walk away and start to chuckle. It went okay. I honestly thought that Damon would attack me, but no. Well Life is good.

-

I skipped the whole Town Square thing and just climbed up on my roof to watch the comet. Even Damon in form of a crow came to chill out for a moment with me. All the drama with Vicki, Damon and Stefan happened but Damon did not pursue Caroline. Which I'm grateful for.

Jenna did look for drugs inside Jeremys room, but there were none. And Jeremy actually skipped the whole Vicki thing much to my surprise. So that brings us to this moment. We hung out for a while with Jeremy. We played video games and talked. Like a seriously talked about his life and choices. Now I'm just laying in bed going to bed.

A/N: So this is a little shorter one. I think I'm going to skip a few weeks, because some of the stuff is just stupid and we go closer to the Originals :'3 Please let me know if there is something to change etc. Love❣
-W

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
972K 16.8K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
901K 48.5K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...