REBORN INTO THE VAMPIRE DIARI...

By wibelol

17 years old woman gets reborn into her favorite tv show, just about when the plot starts. With a chance of c... More

Cast
1 - New Beginning
2 - The Salvatore(s)
4 - Mr Blue Eyes & Comet
5 - Katherine is back
6 - Baby vampire & Research
7 - Having fun
8 - Plan B & Vision
9 - Masquerade Ball
10 - Meeting Elijah
11 - Information & Coins
12 - "Sacrifice" for entertaiment
13 - More Elijah
14 - Werewolfs & Another Vision
15 - Tea Party
16 - Hero in a suit & British vampire
17 - Tour Gilbert
18 - "Normal" Dinner
19 - Signing stuff & AlariKlaus
20 - 60s dance
21 - Deals with Niklaus
22 - Mikaelson Family
23 - Preparing for the ritual
24 - The ritual
25 - Promised Ice-Cream & Overprotective friends
26 - Nightmare & Quick Plans
27 - Roadtrip with da men & Psychopathic surprise
28 - Werewolves
29 - Talk & Ghosts
30 - Advice & Serious Talk
31 - Oh Elijah
32 - Caroline & Fluff
33 - Quality Time
34 - The Late Mikaelson Ball
35 - Unexpected Guests
36 - New Friends
37 - Birthday & Chat
38 - I need a therapist
39 - Oh Nik
40 - Trying to spend time together
41 - Training
42 - Not You
43 - So, Woof?
44 - Befriending The Sociopath
45 - Spending Time With Him
46 - Werewolf And Chaos
47 - What Will Happen?
48 - Figuring It Out

3 - Party & more drama

46.8K 1.3K 479
By wibelol

Elenas POV

My morning starts by my lovely alarm going crazy. I turn it off and turn around to look at the ceiling. I strecth my body with a whine of sorts. I flop down on the bed and look at my old life phone that I only use when alone/when listening to music. It's weird.

I get up and go to bathroom. I wash my face, brush my teeth and hair and put it to waterfall braid. ⬇️⬇️

I go to look for clothes and decide to go with black jeans, red top and I put my black leather jacket on. I look at myself quickly in front of the mirror on nod. I look for some money and find a secrect stash of money OG Elena has saved. I take some. Sorry. I pounce downstairs and start to make breakfast. Very tired looking Jeremy walks to the kitchen. "Morning Remy." I say to him and give him plate with two toasts on top and a cup of coffee. I get a quick: "Thanks and morning." I eat too and then look at the clock. I clean up and bounce to door. I put my shoes on, filthy animals who walks with shoes on inside home. Not in Finland, Nuh-uh.

I put my earpuds on and listen to Wrong Side Of Heaven By Five Finger Death Punch. I sing quietly and softly along the music while I walk towards school. I take couple dance steps along the way. It doesn't take long for me to be at school. I have always been quick to move. Still singing along I make my way to my locker where couple of people looks at me funny. I don't even look at them, just keep jamming before the bell rings. I sigh, my party has to wait.

I sit in history class, listening to Mr. Tanner talk again. I doodle on my notebook. "The Battle of Willow Creek took place right at the end of the war in our very own Mystic Falls. How many casualties resulted in this battle? Ms. Bennett?" Tanner asks. "Um...a lot? I'm not sure. Like a whole lot." Bonnie answers with a act of innocence. I bite my lip to stop my laugh. I always loved this scene, Tanner was too much of ass. Tanner does not look impressed and says: "Cute becomes dumb in an instant, Ms. Bennett. Mr. Donovan? Would you like to take this opportunity to overcome your embedded jock stereotype?" "It's okay, Mr. Tanner, I'm cool with it." Matt answers and people in the class laughs. "Hmm. Elena? Surely you can enlighten us about one of the town's most significantly historical events?" He turns his attention to me. I smile at him sweetly. "Please, keep it as Ms. Gilbert. And There were 346 casualties unless you're counting local civilians." Heck no, enter creepy Tanner. "That's right El- Ms. Gilbert. Except, of course, there were no civilian casualties in this battle." He retorts. Before I can answer, Stefan cuts in: "Actually, there were 27, sir. Confederate soldiers, they fired on the church, believing it to be housing weapons. They were wrong. It was a night of great loss." He says with a hidden smile. "The founder's archives are, uh, stored in civil hall if you'd like to brush up on your facts, Mr. Tanner." He continues. Tanner looks down at his desk ashamed. The whole class laughs at his embarrasment. I look at Stefan, smile brightly and reach out my hand as a fist. He cracks up and bumps my fist with his own. Rest of the lessons were over quickly and it I was already on my way to buy new clothes.

I got to a shop and buy some jeans in dark and light colors, couple sweatpants that are tight and couple more loose/big ones, some shirts in multiple colors, and couple sweaters and hoodies. I also bought new underwear and this overly cute and large Winnie The Pooh jumpsuit. When I saw it, I just had to. After everything I buy one pair of combact boots, one pair of sneakers and one pair of adidas flipflops. I pay for everything and go home.

I quickly put everything away and just sit down on my floor in front of a mirror. I close my eyes and try to make some sort of a plan for everything and just relax before everything blows up. My thinking is again interrupted by a familiar crow. I look at my window and there it sits. I reach my hand out. "Come in." I say and it flies inside from my open window and sits down on my hand. I pet it again. "Let's not tell Aunt Jenna yeah?" I say with a teasing tone and look at myself in the mirror again. I sigh.

I'm too lazy to change clothes so I just go with what I have on. I fix some hairs that have loosen up. Otherwise I look pretty okay. I have never done make-up so I just go as natural. Not that I would either way. I make sure I have my earphones, my phone, wallet and keys. "Check, check, check and check." I mutter and make my way outside where Bonnie is waiting. I get in and on we go.

I walk next to Bonnie and then sit down on some logs. "Just admit it, Lena." Bonnie tries to preassure me. "Well he is pretty ok, but the staring is quite creepy to be honest." I say the last part quietly to Bonnie and laugh. "He has that romance novel stare." She laughs too. "More like Edward Cullen stare..." I say quietly to myself. I just look in front of me and think how same Stefan and Edward are. I burst out laughing. Bonnie looks at me amused. "You are weird. But happy so go on." She says smiling but continues: "So where is he?" "I don't know. You tell me, you're the witchy one." I say still trying to calm down. "Right, I forgot. Okay, so give me a sec. Grams says I have to concentrate." Bonnie says and closes her eyes. "Yeah, that's it. Wait, you need a crystal ball or something!" I laugh and take a empty beer bottle from behind me. I give it to her but she freezes. She quickly pulls her hand back. Uuuu, witchy things! "What happened?" I ask her curious. "That was weird. When I touched you, I saw a wolf." She says and looks at me. "Wait, what?" I ask her confused. That is not what she is supposed to see. "Yeah, a wolf. There was fire, a woman and people. I'm drunk. It's the drinking. There's nothing psychic about it. Yeah? Ok, I'm gonna get a refill." She rushes out and almost runs away. "BonBon!" I yell and turn around standing. Only to be scared out of my mind by Stefan.

"Mikä siinä on ongelmana. Aina pitää hiipiä eikä voi tulla paikalle kun normaalit ihmiset." ("What's the problem. Always have to sneak up on people and can't show up like normal people") I mutter quietly in Finnish. "What?" Stefan asks. "Nothing. You just scared me out of my mind." I say and put my hand on my racing heart. "I'm sorry. You're upset about something." He apologizes. "Oh no, it's just Bonnie and the fact that my heart is almost leaping out of my chest. But hey you came." He nods and answers: "I'm here." I look at him for a moment. "Look Stefan... There will never be anything between us. It's just not for me. I hope you understant. But I want to be your friend!" I say quickly and look down. He opens and closes his mouth couple of times. He nods. "Okay great... Uhm... I have to go... Yeah. Oh look there's Care, why don't you go and talk to her yeah?" I rush out of there and sigh in relief.

I see Jeremy stumbling further away to the woods. I run after him. "Remy? Remy? Are you okay?" I ask quickly when I'm next to him. "I don't want to hear it right now!" He yells. I look at him. "Hey I'm not going to preach. Just that you are okay and I'm here if you need to talk." I get only a 'hmph' before Jeremy falls down. He turns around and Vicki is there with blood pouring from her neck. "Vicki? No! Oh, my god, it's Vicki!" Jeremy yells at me panicked. "Oh boy..." I sigh. 'Daamn, Damon really went for it...' I think. Jeremy picks Vicki up and we run to the party.

"Somebody call help!" I yell when we got there. Jeremy puts Vicki down and I quickly just rip a piece from Jeremys shirt. I put it at her neck. Matt runs to us. "Vicki? Vicki, what the hell?!" He yells and kneels next to us. "What happened to her?" Tyler asks and looks at Vicki. "Somebody, call an ambulance!" Matt shouts. Tyler nods and turns to people: "Everybody back up, give her some space!" "It's her neck. Something bit her. She's losing a lot of blood, but I think we have it handeled until the ambulance comes." I explain and try to calm Matt down. "Vicki, Vicki, come on, open your eyes, look at me." Matt pleads. I look for Stefan and see him looking at us with worry. I nod at him. His eyes widened a bit and he ran away. I sigh. I'm only on the pilot and already this is like this.

-

THIRD POV

Stefan runs to the boarding house and rushes in. Zach Salvatore looks at Stefan with confused expression. "What's going on?" The confused Salvatore asks. "Someone else was attacked tonight, Zach, and it wasn't me." Stefan explains and runs to his bedroom. There waiting for him was a crow. With a tense body Stefan turns around. "Damon." Stefan states. A man, now known as Damon smirks. "Hello, brother."

Stefan keeps a close eye on his brother. "Crow's a bit much, don't you think?" He asks unimpressed. Damon smirks again and says: "Wait till you see what I can do with the fog. And a little someone likes little ol' bird."

"When'd you get here?" Stefan asks him and takes a step closer to him. "Well, I couldn't miss your first day at school. Your hair's different. I like it." Damon answers him back with a shrug. He starts to slowly walk around Stefan.

"It's been 15 years, Damon." Stefan says with a tired undertone. "Thank Lord it is. I couldn't take another day of the nineties. That horrible grunge look? Did not suit you. Remember, Stefan, it's important to stay away from fads." Damon jokes.

"Why are you here?" Stefan tries again. Damon walks around and turn to look at Stefan. "I miss my little brother."

"You hate small towns. It's boring. There's nothing for you to do." Stefan tries to reason with Damon. He on the other hand smirks again. "I've managed to keep myself busy." Stefan sighs and looks at him. "You know, you left that girl alive tonight. That's very clumsy of you." Stefan says and narrows his eyes.

"Ah. Mistakes happens." Stefan looks like he is ready to give up. "Why are you here now?" He asks once again. Damon smirks and looks at his little brother with amusment clear in his eyes. "I could ask you the same question. However, I'm fairly certain your answer can be summed up all into one little word...Elena." He answers with a smirk permament in his face. Stefan tenses.

-

At the same time ambulance left the party with Vicki and her little brother Matt. Bonnie walks closer to Elena. "Hey. We're gonna go to Mainline Coffee, wait for news." She says catching Elenas attention. Elena nods. "I gotta take Remy home." She says and looks over her shoulder where his brother is drinking from a beer bottle. "Elena, there's no way I'm psychic. I know that. But whatever I saw, or I think I saw, I have this feeling..." Bonnie starts hesitantly. "BonBon spit it out." Elena says. "That it's just the beginning." Bonnie says and dramatically walks away. Elena sighs and sits down next to her brother. She doesn't say anything, just wraps her arm around Jeremy and let's him cry on her shoulder.

-

At the Salvatore boarding house the famous Salvatore brothers stands opposite each other. "She took my breath away. Elena. She's almost a dead ringer for Katherine. Those eyes. Wow. But anyway, is it working, Stefan? Being around her, being in her world? Does it make you feel alive?" The older Salvatore taunts Stefan.

"She's not Katherine." Stefan defends Elena and his own pride. "Well, let's hope not. We both know how that ended." Damon says and starts to walk closer to Stefan.

"Tell me something, when's the last time you had something stronger than a squirrel?" Damon asks with a raised eyebrow. Stefan tenses even more.

"I know what you're doing, Damon. It's not gonna work." He says determinedly. "Yeah? Come on. Don't you crave a little?" Damon asks and hits Stefan straight in the face. Stefan stumbles back tiny bit.

"Stop it." Stefan says and takes a step back. However Damon doesn't back down. "Let's do it. Together. I saw a couple girls out there. Or just, let's just cut to the chase, let's just go straight for Elena." Damon suggest.

Stefan starts to get angry. "Stop it!" "Imagine what her blood tastes like!" Damon taunts more. Stefan' face turns into his vampire face. Damon smirks again. "I can imagine."

Stefan yells: "I said stop!" And he runs towards Damon, succesfully throwing both of them out of the window. After he lands, Damon is not there.

Damon chuckles and walks to stand next to Stefan. "I was impressed. I give it a six. Missing style, but I was pleasantly surprised. Very good with the whole face...thing. It was good." Damon says and mimics a vampire with his hands and face. Stefan stands up slowly. "You know, it's all fun and games, Damon, huh? But wherever you go, people die." He says irritated.

Damon simply shrugs. "But not here. I won't allow it." Stefan says deadly serious. Only thing that does is bring yet another smirk from Damon. "I take that as an invitation." Damon challenges Stefan. Stefan sighs defeated. "Damon, please. After all these years, can't we just give it a rest?" He pleads his older brother. "I promised you an eternity of misery, so I'm just keeping my word." Damon says and his look turns dark. Stefan notices this and gulps. "Just stay away from Elena." Damon tsks and looks at his little brother. "Where's your ring? Oh, yeah, sun's coming up in a couple of hours, and, poof, ashes to ashes. Relax. It's right here." Damon mutters and throws worried looking Stefan his ring. When Stefan is putting on his ring, Damon grabs him by the throat and throws him against the garage door. He then says seriously: "You should know better than to think you're stronger than me. You lost that fight when you stopped feeding on people. I wouldn't try it again." Damon takes couple steps away from Stefan. "I think we woke Zach up. Sorry, Zach." Damon says with a fake sorry voice and leaves Stefan to pick himself up.

-

Near the party the Gilbert duo still sits on a log. The older one hugging her little brother. "I called Aunt Jenna and she is on her way. I'm sorry about Vicki. I know she means something to you Remy. If you need to talk, I'm here. There is nothing that I wouldn't do for you. I love you Remy." Elena says and kisses his broher on the head. Jeremy nods and wipes under his eyes. He notices that his older sister is acting different, but he likes this different. "Love you too Lena." Jeremy answers his sister quietly.

-

Bonnie is listening to Caroline rant about life. Different from the show, she is not ranting about Elena being perfect. After her rant Bonnie makes sure Caroline leaves the grill. Because of this, Damon never sees Caroline, or the other way around. At the same time in the hospital Vicki is finally waking up and talking about how vampire attacked her to his brother Matt before passing out again.

-

Elenas POV

Aunt Jenna picked us up from the party and now we are home. We made a deal with Jeremy that we would watch something and I would make sure he sleeps peacefully after tonight.

I take a quick shower and after I change to my black and white long PJ pants and to a one of Jeremys hoodies. I look outside of my window and see Stefan. I raise a eyebrow and open the window. "I know it's late. But, uh...I needed to know that you were ok." He says and scratches his neck.

I smile at him and nod. "I'm okay. Better than Vicki at least." He nods and looks at me. "I would invite you in but... I promised Remy I would keep him company and yeah. Maybe we could talk tomorrow more, like friends." I smile at him and he sents one back. "Sounds like a plan. Good night Elena..." He says smiling and leaves. "Night Stefan." I whisper and close the window.

I go to Jeremys room and see him on the bed laptop ready. I crawl in and sit against the headboard. Jeremy follows my lead, but lays down and puts his pillow on my lap and then lays his head down. We put Lion King playing. "Lena..." Jeremy whispers to me. "Yes Remy?" I ask quietly too and run my hand on his hair slowly. "Do you think she will be okay? Vicki, I mean." He asks quietly and keeps watching. "I know she will. Just sleep Remy..." I answer him still speaking quietly and smile softly. Jeremy nods and almost instantly falls asleep. I smile softly at him and turn to look out of his window. I see a crow looking at us near the window. I smile and close my eyes. "Good night D..." I whisper and fall asleep.

A/N: Finally. Thank you for reading my story and I hope you like it. Like last time, please tell me if there is something special you want to see etc. Love❣
-W

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 27.5K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
932K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
119K 4.8K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
201K 12.8K 75
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...