REBORN INTO THE VAMPIRE DIARI...

By wibelol

17 years old woman gets reborn into her favorite tv show, just about when the plot starts. With a chance of c... More

Cast
1 - New Beginning
3 - Party & more drama
4 - Mr Blue Eyes & Comet
5 - Katherine is back
6 - Baby vampire & Research
7 - Having fun
8 - Plan B & Vision
9 - Masquerade Ball
10 - Meeting Elijah
11 - Information & Coins
12 - "Sacrifice" for entertaiment
13 - More Elijah
14 - Werewolfs & Another Vision
15 - Tea Party
16 - Hero in a suit & British vampire
17 - Tour Gilbert
18 - "Normal" Dinner
19 - Signing stuff & AlariKlaus
20 - 60s dance
21 - Deals with Niklaus
22 - Mikaelson Family
23 - Preparing for the ritual
24 - The ritual
25 - Promised Ice-Cream & Overprotective friends
26 - Nightmare & Quick Plans
27 - Roadtrip with da men & Psychopathic surprise
28 - Werewolves
29 - Talk & Ghosts
30 - Advice & Serious Talk
31 - Oh Elijah
32 - Caroline & Fluff
33 - Quality Time
34 - The Late Mikaelson Ball
35 - Unexpected Guests
36 - New Friends
37 - Birthday & Chat
38 - I need a therapist
39 - Oh Nik
40 - Trying to spend time together
41 - Training
42 - Not You
43 - So, Woof?
44 - Befriending The Sociopath
45 - Spending Time With Him
46 - Werewolf And Chaos
47 - What Will Happen?
48 - Figuring It Out

2 - The Salvatore(s)

55.9K 1.4K 874
By wibelol

Elenas POV

I walk to Bonnie and get into her car. "Good morning." I said smiling, trying to hide my inner fangirl. "Good morning Elena. You look happier today!" Bonnie says with a smile. "Honestly, I feel better." Understatement, but who cares.

Bonnie starts to drive towards school and I look outside to memorise everything, but same time listen to Bonnie talk. I was always quite annoyed how Elena acted towards Bon, even when she did everything for her and made everything about her. Raw truth.

"So Grams is telling me I'm psychic. Our ancestors were from Salem, witches and all that, I know, crazy, but she's going on and on about it, and I'm like, put this woman in a home already! But then I started thinking, I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger, and I still think Florida will break off and turn into little resort islands." Bonnie rambles and I nod.

"Maybe it is real?" I look at her with a raised eyebrow and mischievous eyes. She shakes her head with a small smile. 'Only if you knew Bon...' I think.

"Maybe you could predict something? About us?" I asked her. "I see..." Bonnie starts to talk, but a crow hits the windshield. She quickly slows down.

"You stupid stake bait wait till I see you..." I whisper to myself really quietly towards the crow which were flying close to the car, while trying to calm my racing heart. I seriously forgot about the crow, but holy bananas let me tell you it was not nice.

"What was that?! Oh, my god! Elena, are you okay?" Bonnie asks clearly panicked about the little incident.

"It's okay. I'm fine. No biggie, only that my soul left my body." I tried to joke to make the situation better.

"It was like a bird or something. It came out of nowhere!" Bonnie exclaimed. "Really, I can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of my life." I say the OG Elena line. "I predict this year is going to be kick ass. And I predict all the sad and dark times are over and you are going to be beyond happy." Bonnie says with a supportive/amused smile. I just nodd. 'Oh the irony....' I laughed to myself.

-

Quicker than I expected our journey came to an end. I step outside the car and look towards my new school. It felt weird. Even while in America, it was weird to go to High School, when at home, Finland, it was so different. I shake my head and walk after Bonnie.

Inside we walk to our lockers. "Major lack of male real estate. Look at the shower curtain on Kelly Beech. She looks like a hot — can I still say "tranny mess"?" Bonnie asks.

I shake my head with a small laugh. "Sorry, no. That's over." I answer her. "Ahh, find a man, coin a phrase. It's a busy year." Bonnie says back.

I look around and see very blue eyes look at us. Matty, The Human who doesn't die, Donovan. I wave at him. He was okay, I had mixed feelings about him.

He just ignores me and walks away after slamming his locker shut. I roll my eyes and turn to Bonnie. "That dude needs to get that stick out of his arse." I mutter quietly and then look at Bonnie. "He hates me." I say, not really caring because I'm too excited about what's going to happen in... 3... "That's not hate. That's "you dumped me, but I'm too cool to show it, but secretly I'm listening to Air Supply's greatest hits."" Bonnie says. 2...
1....

"Elena! Oh. My. God!" I hear blonde yell and wrap me to a very, very, very tight hug. I really liked Caroline. Sure she was a bit bitchy in season one, but once she become vampire her character grew as a person.

"Hey Care!" I said amused. Still I hugged her back that little time. "How are you? Oh, it's so good to see you. How is she? Is she good?" Caroline asks me and turns to Bonnie before I could say even one word.

"Caroline, slow down. I'm right here. And I'm fine. Thank you tho for asking." I answer trying not to laugh. She was just too funny and cute at the same time.

She eyes me for a moment then asks: "Really?". "Yes. I feel like a different person." Ha. If they knew.

"Oh, you poor thing." She says and hugs me again. "Yup." I nod and look at her. "Oh! Okay, see you guys later?" She says and starts to walk away, not even listening to our answers.

Bonnie yells after her: "OK! Bye!" We turn to look at each other and smile. "That's Care." I say while laughing a little. Bonnie nods laughing too.

We walk along the hallway when Bonnie stops dead in her tracks and holds my arm back too. "Hold up, who's that?" She asks looking at the mysterious man.

I laugh in my head at the Salvatore. I realise then I have to talk to him before he goes all mushy mushy. Don't get me wrong, he is good looking, but I have totally different men holding the first place on my books.

"All I see is a back." I say to her while looking between Cinnabon and SteffyBoy.

"It's a hot back." She says completely serious. I shrug and look around me. I feel like a stalker.

"I'm sensing Seattle, and he plays the guitar." Bonnie says still looking at his back. "You're really going to take this witchy thing to the next level aren't you?" I ask. "Pretty much yeah." She says and winks. Weird.

I hear somebody say: "Jeremy, good batch, man.". I look around and see Jeremy going to bathroom.

The OG Elena goes all sicko mode on him. Not me. I shake my head and step out couple steps away from the office entrance. "Please be hot." Bonnie begs quietly, without knowledge that he can hear her clearly. Stefan turns around and instantly locks his eyes to me.

I sigh and look towards the floor. 'Do not fangirl. I repeat, DO NOT fangirl.' I think. Even tho I'm on team Damon, still holy moly. Steffy walks out of the office and I can just feel his gaze on me. Just before he disappears I look at him, his eyes already on me. I smile a little and walk to our class with Bon.

-

I was bored out of my mind. I am currently sitting in history, listening Mr. Tanner, Daamn that feels weird to say, talk about useless stuff.

I slip one of my earpuds to my ear and listen to some music. I tap my hands on my desk just a little bit. My party is ruined by a message from Bonnie. 'HAWT-E. STARING @ U'. I spare a glance at Stefan. Just to find him staring at me already. "Edward Cullen wannabe..." I whisper extremly quiet, not really caring if he heard it and tune out for my little party again.

While later the bell rings and I quickly pack my bag. I make my way outside. OG Elena would go to the semetary now. Maybe I could go. At least I would see Mr. Icy Blue eyes. Thank Lord I know where to go.

I walk to the cemetery and try to find the Gilbert grave. I listen to some music and sit down on the ground when I find it. "Oon pahoillani... En tiedä itsekkään miten tämä tapahtui." ("I'm sorry... I don't even know myself how this happened."). I sigh. My thoughts drifted to Katerina and The Originals. Well I look like this so does Katerina look like OG or what. Atleast I know that I will help Niklaus break the curse and not let ScoobyGang dagger Elijah. Maybe I could contact Niklaus beforehand.

My thoughts are interrupted by a crow. "You know, it's kind of rude to interrupt my precious thinking." I say jokingly to the crow and stand up. I take couple steps towards it. "If you bite me I'll smack your ass." I whisper and pet the bird.

It takes couple steps closer and I held my hand out. C'mon Damon. Grow a pair and talk to me yourself. The bird hops to my hand and I guide it to my shoulder where it goes to sit. "Maybe I could keep you." I joke and the crow caws. I shrug my shoulders and start to walk away.

I make small talk to BirdDamon and I run, or more like walk, into Stefan and fell down. "Ow. You are like a brick wall." I say and look up at Stefan.

He looks at me and offers his hand. "I'm so sorry..." He wants to know my name. I take his hand and jump up. The crow lands on my shoulder again and I chuckle. This was definetly not in the show. 

"I'm Elena, but call me Lena or whatever you want to." I say with a small smile and pet the bird slightly. It looks Stefan dead in the eyes and doesn't move.

"I'm Stefan. I'm sorry but is that a crow?" He says back. I look at him with an raised eyebrow. Dude you are over 150 years old.

"I know, you are kind of a hot topic and we have some classes together. And yeah, it is. Cute right?" I grin while the crow caws. I laugh a little.

Stefan looks at it with, possibly hate, in his eyes but turns to me. He lifts his hand and gets a leaf out of my hair with a small smile.

"Thanks." I say with a small laugh. He nods. I look at his ring, but don't say anything. I don't have to.

"Did you hurt yourself?" Stefan asks me. "Huh?" "Did you hurt yourself?" He asks again.

I shrug and look. My hand has a little cut. "Well I guess so." Stefan turns around. "You should go and take care of that." He says. I look at the wound. "It's just a little...." I turn to look at him and BAM he's gone. Magic man. I look at the crow and laugh a little and keep going. 'Rippppaaaahhh' I think like Niklaus likes to say it.

-

THIRD POV.

Same time at the Mystic Grill Caroline and Bonnie walk in. "His name is Stefan Salvatore. He lives with uncle up at the old Salvatore Boarding House. He hasn't lived here since he was a kid. Military family, so they moved around a lot. He's a Gemini, and his favorite color is blue." Caroline explains to Bonnie about the new boy Stefan.

"You got all of that in one day?" Bonnie asks Caroline slightly amazed. Caroline looks at Bonnie and says: "Oh, please, I got all that between third and fourth period. We're planning a June wedding." With a nod.

While the duo talks at the Grill, at the Gilbert residence Elena is ready to go with her friends. She had a nice walk with the crow before it disappeard.

Elena walks downstairs and looks at her Aunt Jenna. "I'm meeting BonBon and Care at the grill." She says with a happy smile. Aunt Jenna nods approving. "Okay, have fun. Wait, I got this. Don't stay out late, it's a school night." Aunt Jenna says. "Amazing job!" Elena laughs playfully and goes to open the door. There stands Stefan.

-

Elenas POV

"Are you stalking me now?" I decide to tease him with a raised eyebrow. "No, no, no. Sorry, I was about to knock. I wanted to apologize for my disappearing act earlier. I know it was...strange." He says in a rush to explain himself.

"How did you know where I lived? And it's ok, I get it." I smile to him. "I uhm.... I asked the first person I saw. It's a small town. And yeah, how is it? Your hand I mean..." He rambles and I have to hold my laugh. He is just too adorable.

"It's okay. Thanks for asking." I smile. "I thought you would like this back." He grabs a journal type of book thing from his backpack and gives it to me. 'Where the heck did that come from' I think.

"Uhm yeah sure. Thanks. And actually I was just going to go with my friends to the Grill, would you like to come?" I ask him. "Sure. I would love to." He says smiling. I nodd and step outside with him. I start to sing softly and we make our way towards the Grill.

After our ride filled with small talk I step inside. Here comes Matt looking like a kicked puppy. "Hey, I'm Matt, nice to meet you." He says to Stefan. "Hi. Stefan." Stefan answers back. Matt turns to look at me with a sad smile. "Hey Matty." "Hey." He says still looking at me.

I clear my throat and see my beautiful friends. "BonBon! Care!" I yell. Couple people looks at me weirdly but I just jump to their table and sit down. "Hey Lena." They say at the same time.

"I brought Steffy here with me so he can get to know you all." I point to Stefan who made his way to our table and sat down. I turn to Caroline and wink at her. She smiles brightly.

"Steffy huh?" Stefan asks me with amused look. I nod. "Unless you want to be called bunny eater...." I mutter to myself quietly. Stefan tenses but doesn't say anything.

"So, you were born in Mystic Falls?" Caroline starts her interrogation. Stefan nods. "Mm-Hmm. And moved when I was still young." He answers.

"Parents?" Bonnie cuts in. "My parents passed away." He says and looks down at the table for moment.

I look at him. "I'm sorry. Any siblings?" I ask.

He looks at me. "None that I talk to. I live with my uncle." He explains. "BUT you still have at least one?" I ask him. He nods slowly.

Caroline clears her throat. "So, Stefan, if you're new, then you don't know about the party tomorrow." She says looking at him.

"It's a back to school thing at the falls." Bonnie explains to a little confused Stefan. He on the other hand turns to me. "Are you going?".

I quickly say before Bonnie has a chance: "I don't know, but Care is going." I look at her and smile. She smiles back and takes my hand under the table. I give her hand a reassuring squeeze.

After our lovely time interrogating Stefan I went home. I took a quick shower and went to bed. Tomorrow Vicki get's attacked by Damon. I could stop it, but I don't know. She is not a nice person but she is a human in the end. At least for a while. But no way in heck Damon can use Caroline as his blood bag, just no. Slowly I fell asleep.

A/N: If you would like to see something to happen or if there is something to change, please give some feedback etc. Thank you for reading❣
-W

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 13.5K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
277K 17.5K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
865K 40.3K 172
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
299K 6.5K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.