NCT bxb oneshots

Oleh uwutothemaxx

(requests closed) was originally a kpop bxb oneshot book but I realized I was never really gonna put any othe... Lebih Banyak

Requests & Warnings
Roses- Lucas x Ten
Not the only one- Jaehyun x Haechan
Rockabye- Jaehyun x Haechan pt.2
He kissed a boy - Lucas x Jungwoo
Lipstick- Yuta x Haechan
String- Sungchan x Shotaro
Wish you were gay- Taeyong x Doyoung
Slow dancing in the dark- Yuta x Winwin
Love Letter- Mark x Jisung
Uncomfortable- Mark x Haechan
Candle light- Xiaojun x Yangyang
Exorcist- Johnny x Ten
Anger- Johnny x Mark
Shopping- Kun x Ten
Tummy- Haechan x Sungchan
Catering- Jeno x Jaemin
Ashes- Hendery x Ten
Orphanage- Haechan x Taeil
Pregnant- Johnny x Mark
Beach- Taeil x Taeyong
Robot- Chenle x Jisung
War- Johnny x Doyoung
Sleepover- Haechan x Johnny
Apocolypse- Lucas x Hendery
Criminal- Mark x Sungchan
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Elevator- idek
Frog- Sungchan x Jungwoo
eh?
Liar- Mark x Ten
Family- Sungchan x Shotaro (String pt2)
*confusion*
Party- Sungchan x Lucas
Basement- Johnny x Mark
Mall- Lucas x NCT
QnA
QnA answers
Homophobic- Johnny x Jaehyun
Therapy- Johnny x Jaehyun pt.2
Boredom- Yuta x Mark
Beef- Yuta x Mark pt.2
Safe- Yuta x Mark pt.3
Fluffers- Mark x Jaemin
Aquarium- Mark x Jaemin pt.2
Choices- Haechan x NCT Dream
A
B
C
D
E
F
A1
B1
C1
D1
E1
F1
A2
B2
C2
D2
E2
F2
Diary- Haechan x NCT Dream pt.2
Alive- Mark x Jaemin
Ghost- Mark x Taeyong
Prom- Jaehyun x Jaemin
Fix- Ten x WayV
Surprise- Mark x Jaemin
Birthday- Mark x Jaemin pt.2
Brood- Yangyang x WayV
Annoying- Xiaojun x Hendery
The End
cease and desist
!!VERY IMPORTANT!!
aight well

Cuddles- Jaemin x Shotaro x Renjun

3.7K 52 31
Oleh uwutothemaxx

(The fluffiest shit you will ever read)

Littles: shotaro and renjun
Caregiver: Jaemin/Renjun
_______________________________________

Renjun sighed as he shut the door, work was exhausting as usual.

He walked sluggishly upstairs, but pausing when he heard voices on the other side of his boyfriends's bedroom door.

"I'm worried about him Taro, he hasn't slipped in almost a year."

"I know Jaems, but I don't know how to help him, he's always at work."

There was a pause before Jaemin continued.

"I got an idea, what if-" Jaemin was cut off by Renjun opening the door.
The two boys looked like deer caught in headlights. "O-oh, hey Renjun, how was work?" Jaemin asked

"It was the usual, what are you guys up to?" Renjun asked suspiciously.

"Well, we were talking about you-" Shotaro was cut off by a sharp pain in his leg and a motion from Jaemin. "We were talking about how much we love you" Shotaro smiled cutely. "Really?" Renjun raised an eyebrow.
Both boys nodded and motioned for Renjun to sit inbetween them.

As soon as Renjun sat down, Jaemin pulled him inbetween his legs, while Shotaro scooted into Renjun's, slightly forcing him to lay on Jaemin's chest.

(Did I make another visual?)

(no)

Renjun slinked his arms under Shotaro's shirt, onto his bare tummy, making the smoller giggle from the ticklishness.

Jaemin was petting Renjun's hair when he got an idea, quickly getting up to grab the items in his special drawer. He came back with a handful of hair ties. Renjun was oblivious to the disgrace that was about to happen in his hair.

"Jaem, what are you doing?" Renjun asked when he felt his hair being pulled in multiple directions. "Nothing~" Jaemin giggled uncontrollably.

"Hey-ow" Renjun winced when Jaemin pulled one of the many mini ponytails tighter. "sorry babe" Jaemin pecked the top of his head a few times. "Bwah~ no fair, I want kisses too" Shotaro pouted. The two boys cooed at the youngest's behaviour.

Renjun patted his legs and Shotaro gladly sat on his lap, placing his head in Renjun's neck. Jaemin hugged both of the boys from the back, being face to face with Shotaro he couldn't help but give him little pecks on the lips.

Renjun also couldn't resist the squishy male hugging him, placing kisses on his neck, which made the youngest all too giddy. A sudden squeal had caught the older boys off guard. "Taro? are you okay?" Jaemin asked with concern threading his voice. "yes daddy" Shotaro mumbled, his mouth partially covered by Renjun's shoulder. "Oh, you slipped" Jaemin said with a hint of happiness.

Renjun widened his eyes, it's been so long since he's seen Shotaro slip, he'd forgotten what he was like as a little.

Shotaro fluttered his eyes open and closed lazily, making the oldest uwu internally. "Are you tired baby?" Renjun asked. Shotaro yawned as an answer. "Ok, well how old are you now?" Shotaro barely held up three fingers. Renjun hummed, standing up and adjusting their position so Shotaro would be comfortable.

Renjun walked over to the boombox and turned it to the alt. radio station, from the very little he remembers, he knows that Shotaro couldn't sleep in littlespace unless someone was holding him and playing music.

Swaying back and forth, Renjun rubbed the little's back soothingly. They didn't even get to the next song before Shotaro was fast asleep, drooling on Renjun's shoulder. Renjun walked over to their bed and began to set him down but paused when Shotaro started whimpering and making grabby hands towards the sky.

"Oh he does that when he thinks hes falling, we just gotta cuddle him and he'll sleep peacefully." Jaemin stated, already hugging Shotaro's side. Renjun sighed, he wished he could've been here to know that. Nevertheless, Renjun climbed next to Shotaro and took a hand that was in the air, pulling it down and interlocking their fingers. Jaemin reached across Shotaro's stomach, offering his hand to Renjun. He gladly took it. Jaemin pulled his hand and placed a small kiss on it before returning to their original position. "Jaem?" "Hm?"

"I love you guys"

"I love you both too." Jaemin smiled cheekily. Placing a kiss on Shotaro's cheek, the younger doing the same.

_______________________________________

Welp, that's the end

Cya

Haha sike

_______________________________________

Renjun woke up to two completely different smells, one of faded ammonia and the other of freshly sliced lemons. Oh yeah, and Shotaro was bouncing on him saying "Injunnie~ 'ake upp" repeatedly. "What is it darling?" Renjun grunted. "Uhm, I-i peepeed" Shotaro looked down at his pants and over to the wet spot on the bed. "Wait what?" Renjun had a hard time processing this information. Shotaro just pointed at the wet spot on his pants. Renjun let out an 'oh'. "How long ago?" "Ten 'inutes" Renjun sighed before getting up. "Come on, let's go take a bath." Renjun held Shotaro's hand as they walked to the downstairs bathroom.

"Oh hey, glad to see that you two are up" Jaemin said and put a crap ton more sugar into the clear pitcher.
"You can go ahead and take a bath, I already set it up for you"

"How did you know?"

"I got peed on" Jaemin sighed
Renjun stifiled his laughter. "We can laugh about it later, go take a bath now." Jaemin went back to slicing lemons.

Renjun brought Shotaro into the bathroom. "Do you want me to help you undress?" Renjun questioned the little. "Uh-uh, can do it myse'f" Renjun shrugged and turned around.

A few minutes later and Renjun heard Shotaro saying his name. Turning back around Renjun found Shotaro, tangled up in his shirt. He smiled and began to untangle the little. "Do you need me to take your pants off or do you want to do that yourself too?" "help me p'ease" Renjun nodded and removed the little's bottoms

Shotaro stood in place, looking shyly at the ground while Renjun undressed himself. "What's wrong baby?" Renjun cupped Shotaro's face. "Injunnie..very hot" Shotaro immediately covered his tomato red face with his hands. Renjun laughed and took the little's hands from his face. "Thank you darling" Renjun pecked his lips and picked him up. He stepped over the edge of the tub and let himself sink into the now slightly lukewarm bathwater.

Shotaro moved out of Renjun's arms to grab his favorite rubber ducky. Shotaro got his other toys and started a whole telenovela in the bathtub, which ended in him crying, and Renjun having to comfort him as soon as they got out of the bath.

...

The three boys had moved from the kitchen and bathroom to the livingroom, watching Courage the cowardly dog. Shotaro, however was getting bored and needed someone to play with.

Renjun was too focused on the show to see the little creeping up from inbetween his legs. "Junie? 'ill you play wit me?" Shotaro purposefully made pouty lips for extra effect. "Okay, I'll be there in a minute" Renjun pet Shotaro's head. "I wan lil Junie" Shotaro whined. "I don't know if I can bub" Renjun replied. "Oh you can, and you will" Jaemin said from behind the couch. Jaemin popped up and soon jumped on Renjun.

"Jaem, what are yo-" Renjun's words were soon replaced with giggles as Jaemin tickled him. It was a double attack with Shotaro also repeatedly kissing his cheeks. One final peck on the lips from Jaemin was all it took for Renjun to slip.

"Junie!" "Taro!" The two littles hugged one another, squeezing eachother tightly. "I missed 'ou" Shotaro admitted. "I 'issed you too" Renjun smiled and pecked his cheek.

"Junie we gotta go cudd'l "  Shotaro said, holding Renjun's hand as they walked upstairs.

The pair arrived in an extremely soft looking room, the room was made especially for cuddling by Jaemin and Renjun.

Renjun grabbed his favorite plushie. Princess Hogger III. Don't ask what happened to the first two.

Shotaro had already began falling asleep in the plush blankets that covered the bed. "Taro~ I thought we was gonna cuddle" Renjun whined. Shotaro opened his eyes. "M'sorry, I'm just ti'ed" he said sleepily. "It's okay, we can sleep togeth'r." Renjun said, climbing into the bed next to Shotaro and hugging him, Shotaro immediately hugging him back.

The two immersed themselves in the safe warm space they created between them. "Junie, I love 'ou" "lobe you too Taro" Renjun smiled and kissed Shotaro's lips.

...

"Babes, dinner is re-" Jaemin stopped himself from saying anymore and quietly took out his phone, taking a few hundred pictures of the glorious scene happening in front of his eyes.

Renjun and Shotaro had fallen asleep, legs tangled together, arms wrapped around eachother's waist, and the best part, their lips were still interlocked. Meaning everytime someone moved they would unconsciously kiss.

Jaemin smiled to himself. "I can come back later" he thought and closed the door silently.

_______________________________________

Ok heres the actual end.

I wonder how many people clicked off thinking it was the actual end.

I honestly love the concept I just made-

Oh shit I made a concept

I copyright claim this concept, if anyone uses it, expect to hear from my lawyer.
(jkjk)

But anyways thx 4 reading

Kay bye

or not?
Congrats, it's a puzzle piece

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

24.5K 66 11
you know what you clicked so no reporting (i would prefer 14+ audience) Can you pls like and comment. Pls don't be a ghost reader oneshot chapters th...
785 5 11
This is a one-shot collection Book! You can request on the info and request page where I'll add further information :} You can also see the oneshots...
7.8K 71 16
message me for requests of more of a specific person! fluff/smut/angst
16.7K 363 10
Cute Enhypen sickfics and littlespace oneshots Requests closed