NCT bxb oneshots

By uwutothemaxx

(requests closed) was originally a kpop bxb oneshot book but I realized I was never really gonna put any othe... More

Requests & Warnings
Roses- Lucas x Ten
Not the only one- Jaehyun x Haechan
Rockabye- Jaehyun x Haechan pt.2
He kissed a boy - Lucas x Jungwoo
Lipstick- Yuta x Haechan
String- Sungchan x Shotaro
Wish you were gay- Taeyong x Doyoung
Slow dancing in the dark- Yuta x Winwin
Love Letter- Mark x Jisung
Uncomfortable- Mark x Haechan
Candle light- Xiaojun x Yangyang
Exorcist- Johnny x Ten
Anger- Johnny x Mark
Shopping- Kun x Ten
Tummy- Haechan x Sungchan
Catering- Jeno x Jaemin
Ashes- Hendery x Ten
Orphanage- Haechan x Taeil
Pregnant- Johnny x Mark
Beach- Taeil x Taeyong
Cuddles- Jaemin x Shotaro x Renjun
Robot- Chenle x Jisung
Sleepover- Haechan x Johnny
Apocolypse- Lucas x Hendery
Criminal- Mark x Sungchan
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Elevator- idek
Frog- Sungchan x Jungwoo
eh?
Liar- Mark x Ten
Family- Sungchan x Shotaro (String pt2)
*confusion*
Party- Sungchan x Lucas
Basement- Johnny x Mark
Mall- Lucas x NCT
QnA
QnA answers
Homophobic- Johnny x Jaehyun
Therapy- Johnny x Jaehyun pt.2
Boredom- Yuta x Mark
Beef- Yuta x Mark pt.2
Safe- Yuta x Mark pt.3
Fluffers- Mark x Jaemin
Aquarium- Mark x Jaemin pt.2
Choices- Haechan x NCT Dream
A
B
C
D
E
F
A1
B1
C1
D1
E1
F1
A2
B2
C2
D2
E2
F2
Diary- Haechan x NCT Dream pt.2
Alive- Mark x Jaemin
Ghost- Mark x Taeyong
Prom- Jaehyun x Jaemin
Fix- Ten x WayV
Surprise- Mark x Jaemin
Birthday- Mark x Jaemin pt.2
Brood- Yangyang x WayV
Annoying- Xiaojun x Hendery
The End
cease and desist
!!VERY IMPORTANT!!
aight well

War- Johnny x Doyoung

2K 26 4
By uwutothemaxx

((Trigger warning, Nuclear warfare))

"Alright, move out soldiers" a voice came through the headset in Johnny's ear.

Over 100 soldiers moved in formation towards enemy baselines. Each and everyone of them wearing a specialized suit, specifically for nuclear warfare.

Approaching the edge, a loud explosion was heard nearby.
All 175 soldiers looked at the source, finding a wave of dust flying towards them. Most stood in shock while others began running, but a few stood still, recognizing their fate. One of those few was a fellow soldier of Johnny's, Doyoung Kim.

Johnny obviously would've just left him there if circumstances were different, but this was radiation they were dealing with, meaning that anyone who was in the proximity would suffer until they died.

"What are you doing you idiot? let's move!" Johnny grabbed Doyoung's hand and dragged him away from the blast site. Doyoung stood still, not rendering what exactly was happening.

Hiding inside one of the many small cottages that littered the village, They waited until dust could no longer be seen over the horizon.

Johnny sighed. "Are you trying to die early?" Doyoung remained expressionless. "What's the point man? If we're just gonna die anyways.." Doyoung trailed off.

"Do you not remember your family? Your little girl who you left back in Korea?" Doyoung looked at him in disbelief. "My daughter died six years ago Johnny, the same time I was transferred here." Doyoung stared at the ground.

"Doyou-" Johnny was cut off by gunshots near their cottage. Instinctively, Johnny brought both of them down to where they could only peek out of the window.

Several of the enemies ran around, guns drawn, shooting anyone they saw.

They continued to inspect the cottages, almost reaching the one that Johnny and Doyoung were in, but they soon ran in the opposite direction.

Both boys looked at eachother, confused.

Johnny brought up the courage to look outside the window again, seeing a glimpse of the giant metal cylinder dropping down from the sky. Johnny dropped back down behind the wall.

Johnny swiftly hovered over Doyoung, attempting to protect him from the blast.

And then everything went black

...

Johnny woke up with ringing in his ears, seeing Doyoung sitting up, blood covered the bottom inner part of his mask.

Johnny crawled over to Doyoung, who was suffocating in his mask. He removed the helmet, letting Doyoung breath in the radiated oxygen.

Doyoung coughed, rubbing the dust out of his eyes.

"Johnny?" Doyoung asked, looking the opposite direction.

"I'm here, can't you see me?" Johnny had ahold of Doyoung's hands.

"Johnny, I can't" Doyoung sniffled.
tears streamed down his face. Johnny took off his own helmet, tossing it on the ground. He brought his hands up to Doyoung's face, swiping the tears away with his thumbs.

"Shh shh, Doyoung, it's okay, I'm here"  Johnny smiled sadly as Doyoung continued sobbing.

...

The pair lied on the now dust covered ground. "Johnny, how many more hours?"

"Only two"

Doyoung hummed in response.

...

"How much more time?"

"two minutes"

"Well, I guess I should tell you something before we go" Johnny turned towards Doyoung.

"What is it?" Doyoung faced Johnny.

"Doyoung, I love you, a lot more than a friend, so much that it tortured me not to be able to tell you." Johnny looked back at his watch. 90 seconds left. Doyoung scooted closer, cradling Johnny's face in his hands. He smiled before pressing his lips into Johnny's, moving in a slow pace.

Doyoung pulled away. Johnny smiled. He pulled out a small piece of paper and wrote something down on it, then stuck it back in his pocket.

Doyoung gasped, he had forgotten something in his backpack. Searching through it he found his radio. Tuning it until it played a familiar song. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol.
The two listened to the song as the countdown continued. Doyoung hummed the lyrics quietly.

30 seconds left.

Johnny pulled Doyoung into his embrace, hugging him tightly, Doyoung hugged him back. Johnny vomited for the nth time in the last few hours.

10 seconds left.

Doyoung lied them down on the ground, kissing Johnny once more, ignoring the blood pooling around them. "Johnny, I love you too" He smiled and kissed his lips one final time before holding him the tightest he could. Johnny smiled and placed a small kiss on his forehead before going.

...

"Ma'am, I'm sorry to inform you, but  your husband has died." The soldier bowed at the astonished woman infront of him. "How did he die?" The woman asked shakily.

"We found him in a small cottage on the coast of Puerto Rico, he was with another soldier. they both died from radiation poisoning."

The woman looked down in disbelief.

"We did find this in his pocket however." The soldier said and handed the woman a small, slightly bloodied note. The soldier soon left the woman to mourn her husband.

She looked at the note, it read:

If you find me and Doyoung, bury us together, in the same position we died in, I wan't his family to know he was loved before, during, and after his death.

From, Johnny :)

The woman read the letter over once more. "He, loved Doyoung?" The woman sighed. "John Suh, you're lucky you're dead, otherwise you would have to deal with an earful from me" she threatened towards the ceiling.

...

Sobbing and sniffling was heard throughout the cemetary, as family and friends observed the boys, who were still attached to eachother, fingers interlocked.

The casket was lowered and everyone soon walked away, as to not be in close proximity of the radiated bodies.

"Hey, we'll get through this okay?" someone rubbed the woman's back.
"Who are you?" "I'm Alex" the woman hummed. "I'm Pearl" Alex smiled and held out her hand. Pearl took it, a small smile forming on her face.

_______________________________________

Did I just use these last few paragraphs to satisfy my Aguirre x Gatdula craving? Yes.

cuz honestly y'all didn't have to do that to Alex. LIKE SHE WAS MY FAVORITE AND THEN THIS SHIT HAPPENED

bruh alex noo :c

nEomU sAd

Also I'm listening to my local radio station and Radioactive by imagine dragons started playing-

I think they're listening.

Kay bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 147 25
A book full of kpop oneshots Fluff and smut REQUESTS ARE OPEN
452K 10.1K 48
Just a few fluffy little space oneshots for all the soft stans out there. . . . . . Some chapter might contain a few angsty bits but every chapter wi...
183K 3.3K 71
REQUESTS CLOSED Just a bunch of JisungxNCT Storys. There will be fluff, smut, mpreg, angst and little space. ALL FICTIONAL 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 INCLUDES �...
52K 976 36
My book of little space oneshots about NCT! Please DO NOT put my book in the same reading lists as books with smut! Requests are OPEN I'll try and ge...