NCT bxb oneshots

By uwutothemaxx

(requests closed) was originally a kpop bxb oneshot book but I realized I was never really gonna put any othe... More

Requests & Warnings
Roses- Lucas x Ten
Not the only one- Jaehyun x Haechan
Rockabye- Jaehyun x Haechan pt.2
He kissed a boy - Lucas x Jungwoo
Lipstick- Yuta x Haechan
String- Sungchan x Shotaro
Wish you were gay- Taeyong x Doyoung
Slow dancing in the dark- Yuta x Winwin
Love Letter- Mark x Jisung
Uncomfortable- Mark x Haechan
Candle light- Xiaojun x Yangyang
Exorcist- Johnny x Ten
Anger- Johnny x Mark
Shopping- Kun x Ten
Tummy- Haechan x Sungchan
Catering- Jeno x Jaemin
Ashes- Hendery x Ten
Orphanage- Haechan x Taeil
Pregnant- Johnny x Mark
Cuddles- Jaemin x Shotaro x Renjun
Robot- Chenle x Jisung
War- Johnny x Doyoung
Sleepover- Haechan x Johnny
Apocolypse- Lucas x Hendery
Criminal- Mark x Sungchan
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Elevator- idek
Frog- Sungchan x Jungwoo
eh?
Liar- Mark x Ten
Family- Sungchan x Shotaro (String pt2)
*confusion*
Party- Sungchan x Lucas
Basement- Johnny x Mark
Mall- Lucas x NCT
QnA
QnA answers
Homophobic- Johnny x Jaehyun
Therapy- Johnny x Jaehyun pt.2
Boredom- Yuta x Mark
Beef- Yuta x Mark pt.2
Safe- Yuta x Mark pt.3
Fluffers- Mark x Jaemin
Aquarium- Mark x Jaemin pt.2
Choices- Haechan x NCT Dream
A
B
C
D
E
F
A1
B1
C1
D1
E1
F1
A2
B2
C2
D2
E2
F2
Diary- Haechan x NCT Dream pt.2
Alive- Mark x Jaemin
Ghost- Mark x Taeyong
Prom- Jaehyun x Jaemin
Fix- Ten x WayV
Surprise- Mark x Jaemin
Birthday- Mark x Jaemin pt.2
Brood- Yangyang x WayV
Annoying- Xiaojun x Hendery
The End
cease and desist
!!VERY IMPORTANT!!
aight well

Beach- Taeil x Taeyong

2K 29 14
By uwutothemaxx

Seagulls screeched at the morning light. Probably talking about the bread roll on the sidewalk.

Taeyong shifted in his bed, jesus christ why does the sun have to be so bright? Barely opening his eyes, Taeyong sat up and sighed. His head was pounding. A few raps on the door and he was startled into opening his eyes.

He sluggishly walked towards the door, opening it to find the maid standing outside the room with a cart of food. He looked back at his best friend "Johnny, did you order room service?" hearing no response, Taeyong turned back to the maid. "We didn't order room service"

"You didn't, but the guy in the room across from you did" the maid countered. "So then why are you over here?" Taeyong asked in a state of confusion. "He ordered it for you" the maid refrained from cussing because she could lose her job. Taeyong let out an 'oh' sound, then moved to let the maid in.

The maid walked in and began to set the food down, almost at an olympic pace, leaving soon after.

Taeyong walked into the bathroom, observing his disheveled image in the mirror. He felt a weight on his shoulder, turning his head to find Johnny, laying his head sleepily on his shoulder.

"Can you hurry up? I need to take a shit" Johnny said quietly, his voice gravelly from last night.

Taeyong rolled his eyes and moved out of the bathroom, setting his eyes upon the food that awaited him. a simple american breakfast, not too much for two people. Sitting down at the small table, Taeyong served himself. Chewing on the saltiest bacon he's ever tasted, he attempted to remember last night's shenanigans.

★𝔸𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕩. 8𝕡𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕕𝕒𝕪 ★

"WOOOOO" a voice was heard all throughout the beach, it could be no one else but Johnny, plopping himself down next to Taeyong. "my dude, this party is fuckin poggers"

Taeyong smacked the back of Johnny's head. "what did we agree about saying poggers?"

"dOnT saY iT unLesS yOu'D liKe to bE baNiSheD tO tHe shAdOw reAlM" Johnny said mockingly. Taeyong hit him again, this time making the taller whine and rub the back of his head.

Johnny huffed and took another swig of whatever hell mix of alcohol he had. "Yongieee~ let's go swimming" Johnny picked up Taeyong, taking large faltered steps toward the shoreline. 

Taeyong was wiggling like a cat, attempting to get out of Johnny's grip but ended up getting himself thrown into the water. Thank namjesus he was still in his swim shorts, otherwise he would've probably gotten sand in everything. EVERYTHING.

Taeyong walked back to where they were previously sitting, wrapping the extra towel he packed around his shoulders.

Johnny had gone off to go get more drunk, leaving Taeyong to enjoy himself alone.

Observing the dark waves, Taeyong spotted a figure under the water. It would slowly come up from under the water and peek at Taeyong, then go back under.

"That's kinda creepy" Johnny sat down next to Taeyong once again. Taeyong jumped, not expecting Johnny to come over so quickly. "What's creepy?"

"You staring at that guy" Johnny motioned towards the figure who they could clearly see was a very hendsome boy, splashing around with some kids who weren't part of the party.

The guy noticed the two boys watching him from afar and smirked, going back under the water.

Taeyong watched as the guy slowly started coming out of the water, pushing his dripping hair out of his face.

"What a showoff" Taeyong averted his eyes from the guy's tummy. Johnny gasped "dude you know what this reminds me of?" Taeyong hummed in question. "that moto moto thing" Johnny grabbed his phone and sloppily typed in the letters.

"Jesus christ please no-" Taeyong was cut off by the song playing.

Johnny mouthed the words "Look out, I think moto moto likes you" laughing his ass off.

The song continued playing as the guy approached them, bopping along to the music that was being played by the party, not by them.

The guy smiled "Can I sit with you?" Taeyong shrugged while Johnny nodded frantically. "I'm Taeil" He held out his hand. "Taeyong" Taeyong mumbled. "aNd i'M joHnNy" Johnny almost dropped his drink in the process of standing up and shouting his name. Taeil laughed and nodded. "Yongiee~ come drink with me~" Johnny called to Taeyong, already at the bar. Taeyong sighed, he was probably gonna need it.

A few too many drinks later, and Taeyong was attempting to do the renegade with four twelve year olds. The girls laughed and soon went back to their parents.

All of the sudden, Taeyong heard an announcement from the party's DJ booth. "Coming up, we have a special request and message from Johnny Suh." The DJ started and was cut off by Johnny jumping around and saying "that's me!".

"Ahem, anyways, This song is for my best friend Yongie, dance your heart out bitch" the DJ finished and put on the song that Johnny and him had spent the last few years dancing to in his living room. Ring. Ding. Dong.

Taeyong got too excited and screeched, walking towards the dance floor where people had made space for him.

Cheers were heard around the crowd. Even though Taeyong was dancing pretty terribly, the crowd was mostly drunk so they couldn't tell. Taeyong spotted Taeil giggling at him, and quickly pulled him into the small circle he made.

Taeil held his hands up, attempting to get Taeyong to leave him be. Taeyong ignored him and basically just used him as a stage prop when the next song played. Dancing around him, a part in the song came up. "Spin me" Taeyong whispered in Taeil's ear, Backing up to prepare for his special move. Taeil moved in position and soon enough Taeyong was coming at him at full speed.

Lifting Taeyong up above his head. Taeil spun quite fast, while Taeyong pretended he was flying.

Taeil's arms got tired so he slowly put Taeyong back on the ground. Taeyong continued dancing, ending the dance with having Taeil spin him by his waist.

Taeyong was still being held by his waist, panting heavily while Taeil smiled at the other's exhausted face. Taeyong stood up properly before the adrenaline kicked back in. "WOOO YEA" He jumped around, making Taeil laugh. "That was fuckin amazing! You were perfect" Taeyong gave Taeil a look before jumping onto him, making Taeil let out an 'oomph' as Taeyong's weight settled on him. Taeil really didn't want to hold up the people from dancing so he walked off of the dance floor, supporting Taeyong by his butt.

Taeyong looked his head around, looking for Johnny. Spotting him, Taeyong moved around his head for a better view of where he was, accidentally brushing his lips against Taeil's. He was oblivious to the blush on the other's face while he kept looking for Johnny, eventually losing him in the crowd.

Taeyong moved his head back to Taeil's shoulder while Taeil brought them back to the now sand covered towel. Taeil set Taeyong down but Taeyong didn't let go. "Noo~ it's cold, and you were warm" Taeyong whined. Taeil chuckled at the other's behavior before removing Taeyong's hands from his neck and sitting down.

Taeyong pouted before crawling onto Taeil's lap, nuzzling his face into the other's bare chest. Normally he wouldn't be this clingy, however he was drunk as fuck.

Another song started playing and Taeyong perked his head up.

Excitedly jumping up from his comfortable space, Taeyong grabbed Taeil's hand, pulling him up. Taeil made a confused face while Taeyong wrapped his arms around his waist.

Taeil soon recognized the song and smiled, placing his arms around the other's shoulders, swaying back and forth.

Taeyong didn't know if it was the alcohol or just the fact that the guy in front of him was extremely attractive, but he found himself leaning forward.
Taeil was too focused on the other's eyes to notice how close their faces were.

Taeyong placed his lips on Taeil's gently, slightly sobering up, only to get drunk in the other's kiss. Their lips meshed together for a little while longer before Taeyong pulled away, smiling to himself.

Taeil moved his hands from Taeyong's shoulders to his face, cupping his face as he placed a shorter kiss on the younger's lips. As if Taeyong wasn't blushing enough already, he heard Johnny screaming in the background.

"YEAH GET IT BITCH" Johnny was now sitting on the towel with the DJ, who was silently giggling next to him.

Taeil moved his hands back down to Taeyong's waist, pulling him closer. "Let's go out tomorrow, if you're not busy?" Taeil pet Taeyong's hair as he talked. Taeyong thought a moment. "Okay" Taeil smiled and Taeyong pecked his nose cutely.

"Hate to ruin the mood, but the party's over, we gotta go back before midnight." The DJ yelled at them from a distance, a limp Johnny on his shoulder. Taeil hummed and held out his arms. Taeyong giggled and jumped onto him.

...

"No~ we gotta cuddle~" Taeyong whined as Taeil was about to leave him. "See, your offer is tempting, however I need to go back to my room, I stink of ocean." Taeil said, gently removing Taeyong's hands from his neck, Taeyong pouted. "Can I at least have a kiss?" He asked, puckering his lips. Taeil laughed before giving him a small kiss and leaving the room to go his own room. Coincidentally on the opposite side that Taeyong's room was.

Taeyong sighed in happiness, grabbing one of the pillows and hugging it tightly, slowly falling asleep.

★ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖★

Taeyong held his cheek, they were awfully hot even just thinking about last nights events.

As he was stacking the dishes, he noticed a note that he hadn't seen previously. It read,

"2pm, same place we were last night, can't wait to see you :D"

Taeyong widened his eyes, quickly dropping the note as he heard a knock on the door. Unfortunately Johnny had gotten to it first, opening the door to reveal Taeil. They talked for a bit before Johnny stepped aside to let him in.

"U-uh what are you doing here?" Taeyong desperately attempted to fix his hair. "Well, I uh, wanted to see you a bit earlier." Taeil admitted.

"Oh, heh, okay then" Taeyong scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. This was a lot easier when he was drunk.

"So uhm-" Taeil was cut off by Taeyong pulling him into a longer kiss.

Pulling away, Taeil blushed madly. Taeyong didn't know where the hell this confidence was coming from but he low-key liked it. Taeyong took Taeil's hand, interlocking their fingers. "Let's go somewhere?" Taeil nodded shyly and they both walked out of the resort, swinging their hands.

Taeyong occasionally stopped to do a cute thing, like pick up a cool rock, or just kiss Taeil's cheek.

_______________________________________

Jesus christ that was fucking long.

"i trY tO Do 10o0 wOrD chAptErs" my ass.

I really didn't mean to write that much

Also this is dedicated to my best bitch
messyArtist1636
Because I know she hates that moto moto song

(Abby if you're reading this, I'm definitely playing that to wake you up when we have a sleepover again.)

Kay bye ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 226 15
Well here's some context, I felt bad for filling my skz book with Minsung stories so here I'm <3 Will mostly be fluff or angst cuz I suck at writting...
453K 10.2K 48
Just a few fluffy little space oneshots for all the soft stans out there. . . . . . Some chapter might contain a few angsty bits but every chapter wi...
22.9K 312 20
This book has been deleted twice, this is the second time I'm reuploading it. THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
13.8K 148 25
A book full of kpop oneshots Fluff and smut REQUESTS ARE OPEN