NCT bxb oneshots

By uwutothemaxx

(requests closed) was originally a kpop bxb oneshot book but I realized I was never really gonna put any othe... More

Requests & Warnings
Roses- Lucas x Ten
Not the only one- Jaehyun x Haechan
Rockabye- Jaehyun x Haechan pt.2
He kissed a boy - Lucas x Jungwoo
Lipstick- Yuta x Haechan
String- Sungchan x Shotaro
Wish you were gay- Taeyong x Doyoung
Slow dancing in the dark- Yuta x Winwin
Love Letter- Mark x Jisung
Uncomfortable- Mark x Haechan
Candle light- Xiaojun x Yangyang
Exorcist- Johnny x Ten
Anger- Johnny x Mark
Shopping- Kun x Ten
Tummy- Haechan x Sungchan
Catering- Jeno x Jaemin
Ashes- Hendery x Ten
Pregnant- Johnny x Mark
Beach- Taeil x Taeyong
Cuddles- Jaemin x Shotaro x Renjun
Robot- Chenle x Jisung
War- Johnny x Doyoung
Sleepover- Haechan x Johnny
Apocolypse- Lucas x Hendery
Criminal- Mark x Sungchan
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Elevator- idek
Frog- Sungchan x Jungwoo
eh?
Liar- Mark x Ten
Family- Sungchan x Shotaro (String pt2)
*confusion*
Party- Sungchan x Lucas
Basement- Johnny x Mark
Mall- Lucas x NCT
QnA
QnA answers
Homophobic- Johnny x Jaehyun
Therapy- Johnny x Jaehyun pt.2
Boredom- Yuta x Mark
Beef- Yuta x Mark pt.2
Safe- Yuta x Mark pt.3
Fluffers- Mark x Jaemin
Aquarium- Mark x Jaemin pt.2
Choices- Haechan x NCT Dream
A
B
C
D
E
F
A1
B1
C1
D1
E1
F1
A2
B2
C2
D2
E2
F2
Diary- Haechan x NCT Dream pt.2
Alive- Mark x Jaemin
Ghost- Mark x Taeyong
Prom- Jaehyun x Jaemin
Fix- Ten x WayV
Surprise- Mark x Jaemin
Birthday- Mark x Jaemin pt.2
Brood- Yangyang x WayV
Annoying- Xiaojun x Hendery
The End
cease and desist
!!VERY IMPORTANT!!
aight well

Orphanage- Haechan x Taeil

1.9K 29 37
By uwutothemaxx

(Just for context, Taeil is around 8 and Haechan is like 6)

"Go on, they won't bite" one of the older caretakers nudged Taeil towards the other kids. Taeil hesitantly walked in the direction of a kid playing in the sandbox. "U-uh hi" Taeil said awkwardly.

The kid looked up with a bright smile on his face. "Hi, I'm Haechan, you must be the new twansfer we 'eard about" "Oh, uh yeah, I'm Taeil" Taeil held out his hand but instead of taking it, Haechan pulled him in for a hug. "Wanna play with me?" Haechan asked. "Sure" Taeil replied and sat next to Haechan. The two spent the next fifteen minutes building what they called a city, but it was basically just ten lumps of sand in random spots.

"Hey, stop it!" Taeil said as Haechan crushed another one of his "buildings"
"Not until you apo'gize for insulting princess sparkly fluff!" Haechan spat. "She deserved it for cheating on derek!" "Don't you bwame dis on princess. Dewek was the one who forgot her birth'ay" "But princess also forgot their anniversary!" Taeil argued.

"Boys, boys, calm down, what's going on here?" One of the caretakers asked, separating the two. "Haechan won't stop destroying my buildings" "But that's because he insulted Pwincess sparkly fwuff" Haechan said.

"Ok well, I do think you boys are old enough to stop this silly arguement, so I'll stand on the sidelines." The caretaker said and walked away to go stop Johnny from sticking a Lego up his nose.

"Go ahead, admit you'e wrong" Haechan crossed his arms. "I wont because I'm not" Taeil huffed. "If you wont back down then I won't be your fwend" Haechan said and walked away to go talk to one of the mini cults they had at the orphanage.

Taeil POV
I sighed, it was only my first day and I already lost a friend. Why is life so cruel? I spent the rest of break time inside, watching the fishies in the tank swim around together. The caretaker called the rest of the kids inside so we could have naptime, I personally think I'm too old for naptime but I agreed anyways. I laid down and attempted to sleep on the plasticky foam mat.

Author POV
Taeil failed in his mission to sleep, all he could think about was how lonely he was gonna be for the next few days. He was already alone enough with his parents gone. Taeil wiped a few stray tears from his face and sniffled. Maybe he should've apologized.

...

Haechan kept rolling around on his mat. Wherever he lied down it was uncomfortable, there was this bad feeling in his stomach, something that not even medicine could cure.

Haechan had enough of this stupid feeling, it made his heart hurt, so he had to stop it. He feared he would die soon if he didn't.

Haechan tiptoed around the other sleeping children. Being careful not to accidentally step on their faces. He soon made it to Taeil's mat, where he heard quiet sniffling that could almost be missed if you didnt pay attention closely.

Taeil felt a warmth behind him. He turned around and came face to face with a sorrowful Haechan. Taeil wiped the rest of the tears from his face and whispered "why are you over here?" "I'm sowwy hyungie" Haechan said with a frown. Taeil smiled "it's ok"

Haechan made a happy noise and enclosed the space between him and Taeil, cradling his face. The older blushed "what was that?" "I saw the pe'son on TV do it, and it made the othew 'erson happy, so I did it to you" Haechan explained. "I think it was ca'ed a kith?" Taeil hummed with the newly gained information. "Can you do it again?" Taeil played with his fingers. Haechan nodded and kissed him again. "did it make 'ou happy?" Taeil nodded shyly. Haechan yawned, and before Taeil could ask if he was tired, he was already napping. Taeil smiled and pulled him closer, kissing his forehead.

★𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖★
"Here, you can have my cookie" Taeil offered. Haechan took the cookie gratefully, then thought a moment.

Haechan attempted to split the cookie in half, but as per usual, one side had more than the other. Haechan handed Taeil the bigger part of the cookie. "Hey-" Taeil started but Haechan had already eaten his part of the cookie. Taeil sighed and shoved the cookie in his mouth as the caretaker told the kids they could go play.

"Come on, lets play 'ouse" Haechan dragged Taeil to a little kitchen set in the corner of the playroom. " 'ou be the wife, I'll be da husban" Haechan declared. Taeil just nodded and went to go fake make spaghetti.

"Babe, I'm howm" Haechan said and put the small briefcase down on the floor. "Welc-" Taeil paused "Is that a hickey?" "No I just hit m'neck on da door handwe-" "don't lie to me, I know what a hickey looks like" Taeil stopped stirring the fake pasta. "Are you cheating on me?" Taeil asked. "I..I am, I'm sowwy" "That's it, I'm leaving you, and I'm taking the kids." Taeil grabbed the two teddy bears and his apron, leaving the kitchen area. Haechan let out an exasperated "Noo!" And dramatically let his hands fall to his sides. Unexpectedly Haechan felt warm liquid run down his cheeks, his nose getting stuffier. His heart clenched on itself.

Taeil set down the teddy bears and walked back to Haechan to go play something else. Upon entering the kitchen set thing, he found Haechan in the corner, hugging his knees. "What's wrong?" Haechan only mumbled incoherent things while sniffling. Taeil pulled Haechan onto his lap, squeezing him tightly so he would feel safer. Haechan clutched onto Taeil's sweater, sobbing quietly.

Taeil was comforting Haechan until one of the caretakers came over. "What's wrong with Haechan?" She asked. "I dont know either" Taeil replied. "I can take hi-" Taeil cut off the caretaker "No, I want to stay with him." The caretaker shrugged and went to go see if the other kids had killed eachother yet.

Haechan lifted his head up to see Taeil looking down at him with a concerned expression. "Are you okay now?" Taeil asked. Haechan softly nodded, nuzzling his face more into Taeil's sweater. "What happened?" "I dunno I just, i 'ought you were ac'ually gonna weave me" Haechan sniffled. "I wouldn't, we were just playing, remember?" "I know, 'ut I don't wanna be alone"

"Then I'll never leave you, I promise" Taeil said and held out his pinky finger. Haechan hooked his pinky onto Taeil's, sealing the promise.

...

Taeil and Haechan sat by the small koi pond in the back of the orphanage. "Hey Tae'l" Taeil hummed in response "Let's be boyfwend-giwlfwend" "But I'm a boy" "ok den we'll be boyf'ends"  "ok I'll be your boyfriend" Haechan smiled and gave him a tiny kiss.

_______________________________________

Happy new year

Your lucky I ended the year with fluff instead of angst.

The alternative ending would have Taeil dying in a fire at the orphanage

Have some memes

Shut up-
I know I have a lot of bangchan memes

Edit: thx for previously 300 reads

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 67 11
you know what you clicked so no reporting (i would prefer 14+ audience) Can you pls like and comment. Pls don't be a ghost reader oneshot chapters th...
1.9K 44 12
(NCT Littlespace Oneshots) *excluding New Team because they're still actual babies* A collection of oneshots centered around NCT and all the group's...
4.1K 88 17
Welcome! As the title says this is a kpop oneshots book (mostly ateez tho). !!!NO SMUT!!! There's angst, bxb, fluff, sick/hurt, au and little space (...
13.6K 147 25
A book full of kpop oneshots Fluff and smut REQUESTS ARE OPEN