NCT bxb oneshots

Por uwutothemaxx

(requests closed) was originally a kpop bxb oneshot book but I realized I was never really gonna put any othe... Más

Requests & Warnings
Roses- Lucas x Ten
Not the only one- Jaehyun x Haechan
Rockabye- Jaehyun x Haechan pt.2
He kissed a boy - Lucas x Jungwoo
Lipstick- Yuta x Haechan
String- Sungchan x Shotaro
Wish you were gay- Taeyong x Doyoung
Slow dancing in the dark- Yuta x Winwin
Love Letter- Mark x Jisung
Uncomfortable- Mark x Haechan
Candle light- Xiaojun x Yangyang
Exorcist- Johnny x Ten
Anger- Johnny x Mark
Shopping- Kun x Ten
Catering- Jeno x Jaemin
Ashes- Hendery x Ten
Orphanage- Haechan x Taeil
Pregnant- Johnny x Mark
Beach- Taeil x Taeyong
Cuddles- Jaemin x Shotaro x Renjun
Robot- Chenle x Jisung
War- Johnny x Doyoung
Sleepover- Haechan x Johnny
Apocolypse- Lucas x Hendery
Criminal- Mark x Sungchan
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Elevator- idek
Frog- Sungchan x Jungwoo
eh?
Liar- Mark x Ten
Family- Sungchan x Shotaro (String pt2)
*confusion*
Party- Sungchan x Lucas
Basement- Johnny x Mark
Mall- Lucas x NCT
QnA
QnA answers
Homophobic- Johnny x Jaehyun
Therapy- Johnny x Jaehyun pt.2
Boredom- Yuta x Mark
Beef- Yuta x Mark pt.2
Safe- Yuta x Mark pt.3
Fluffers- Mark x Jaemin
Aquarium- Mark x Jaemin pt.2
Choices- Haechan x NCT Dream
A
B
C
D
E
F
A1
B1
C1
D1
E1
F1
A2
B2
C2
D2
E2
F2
Diary- Haechan x NCT Dream pt.2
Alive- Mark x Jaemin
Ghost- Mark x Taeyong
Prom- Jaehyun x Jaemin
Fix- Ten x WayV
Surprise- Mark x Jaemin
Birthday- Mark x Jaemin pt.2
Brood- Yangyang x WayV
Annoying- Xiaojun x Hendery
The End
cease and desist
!!VERY IMPORTANT!!
aight well

Tummy- Haechan x Sungchan

3.8K 47 67
Por uwutothemaxx

Haechan grunted as he set down the 115lb barbell. He reached out and grabbed his water, swiftly taking gulps of the cold liquid. He sighed and threw the plastic bottle in the trash. The bottle landed on top of countless others from earlier.

Haechan looked at the clock, it was five thirty already?! He swore it was eleven a.m. just two minutes ago. Whatever, he should go work on the abs part of his routine.

Haechan walked over to a thin foam mattress and began to fo a few sets of curl ups.

Sungchan POV

I was walking around the building when I noticed there were still lights on in the gym. Most of everyone had gone back to the dorms for their day off, so it could only be a handful of people.

I walked up to the gym door and opened it slightly. I scanned the room and found my favorite person on the floor, sprawled out like a starfish. I pushed the door open and stepped into the room. Luckily Haechan didn't notice me.

I used my quietest steps to sneak over to him and..

Author POV

Sungchan pounced onto Haechan, making Haechan jump, almost throwing Sungchan across the room.
"Hiya Hyuckie" Sungchan said, placing his elbows on either side of Haechan.

(Did we need a visual? Probably not. Did I make one? Yes.)

(ahem, anyways)

"Jesus Sungchan stop doing that." Haechan said while holding a hand over his chest. "Doing what?" Sungchan grinned cheekily. "Scaring the shit out of me dumbass" Haechan flicked his forehead, making the younger pout and rub the spot. Hyuck cooed at Sungchan's expression.

"Let's go back to the dorm, it's already almost midnight" Sungchan tugged on Haechan's shirt. "No, you can go back first, I still have to finish my workout." Haechan said and turned around. "No you don't Hyuckie, just come back the dorms" Sungchan continued tugging on Haechan's shirt. "I said no! What don't you get about that?!" Haechan yelled. Sungchan widened his eyes at the sudden raise of Hyuck's voice.

Sungchan on the verge of tears, stepped outside and collected himself, coming back in after two minutes.

Sungchan walked back into the gym to find Haechan on the floor, arms limp by his sides, and tears rolling down his cheeks. Sungchan sighed and sat down next to Hyuck.

"Why do you want to exercise so much?"

"Don't you get it? I'm fucking chunky. I need to work out more so the fans will like me."

Sungchan held back his laughter at the use of the word "chunky" because this was a serious situation.

"Hyuckie, you think the fans like you for your body? You're insane babe" Sungchan said as he patted the older's back comfortingly. Haechan shook his head, poking at the minuscule amount of fat that was on his tummy.

Sungchan sighed once again. "Look Hyuckie, you may think you're chunky but literally no one else does. Have you seen the way fans look at you? All they look at you with is admiration, and respect. Not even because of your body, but because of you, only you."

Haechan smiled a bit at the younger's words.

"Besides, if you're chunky then I am too, and I know I'm not chunky so neither are you"

"Your logic makes no sense but thank you." Haechan chuckled. 

"Now, let's go back to the dorms, I'm sure everyone is already asleep so we'll have to be quiet." Sungchan said and took Hyuck's hand, dragging him towards the door.

Upon entering the dorm, Sungchan peeked into his room and found Yuta cuddling Shotaro. Sungchan hit his forehead, how could he forget Yuta was sleeping in his room tonight?

Sungchan knocked on Haechan's door. Haechan pulled open the door not even two seconds later. "Ah, I was wondering when you'd realize" Haechan smiled and made way for Sungchan to come in. Sungchan walked in and sat down on the small futon. He wasn't gonna risk sleeping on Yuta's bed, who knows what him and Shotaro have done on it?

"You know you can come sleep with me?" Haechan offered. Sungchan just shook his head and continued to drift off to sleep. Haechan sighed and grabbed a small gray plush blanket, laying it over Sungchan.

Haechan threw off his shirt and wackled back over to his own bed, wrapping himself in the comforter, letting himself be lulled to sleep by the warmth.

★ 2 AM ★

Sungchan woke up in a cold sweat, why did those falling dreams always have to end right before you hit the ground? Sungchan was too shaken by the reality of the dream. Too much, so that he was almost crying.

Sungchan waddled his way over to Hyuck's bed, snaking his way into Hyuck's arms. Haechan subconsciously hugged him tightly, to the point where Sungchan's face was pressed against his stomach. Sungchan felt the bare warmth radiate on his face.

Haechan POV
I was startled awake by something pressing against my stomach repeatedly. I opened my eyes slightly and found Sungchan, placing light kisses on my tummy. I bit my lip to try and stop my smile. Sungchan must've noticed I was awake because he quickly stopped and looked up at me. We locked eyes and I felt my face heat up.

Author POV

"U-uhm, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean t-" Sungchan was cut short by Haechan squishing half the life out of him. "...you could keep going...it..felt nice..." Haechan blushed and looked literally anywhere but Sungchan. Sungchan giggled and kissed Haechan's stomach a few more times.

Sungchan nuzzled his face into Hyuck's tummy. "I like you Hyuckie" he said. Haechan's whole world stopped spinning.

Haechan POV
Wait what-
KSMSKSKSIENEJSJSKAKSOKEJE HE LIKES ME? WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO? WAIT YOU DUMBASS TELL HIM YOU LIKE HIM TOO. JESUS THAT WAS BIG BRAIN. THANKS HAECHAN. NO PROBLEM HAECHAN

Author POV

Sungchan paused and awaited Hyuck's response. "I..likeyoutoo" Sungchan's eyes lit up at the response but you couldn't see it because if was pitch fuckin black in that room.

Sungchan scooted up to where his and Hyuck's face met. "Really?" Sungchan asked. Haechan nodded. Sungchan finallyplucked up the courage to actually kiss him, not like the accidental kisses they had before.

The younger quickly placed his lips on Haechan's, pulling away as fast as he did before. Sungchan did this a couple times more before pulling their foreheads together, rubbing their noses sweetly.

_______________________________________

Oh lord I keep taking like 4 days to write a oneshot.

I think tummy might be my new favorite word. Like seriously just writing it makes me fuckin giddy.

Anyways hoped you enjoyed

Edit: thanks for almost 250 reads

you found a secret?

Surprise surprise, it's a puzzle pie-

Never mind, it's a bts meme

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.8K 363 10
Cute Enhypen sickfics and littlespace oneshots Requests closed
1.9K 44 12
(NCT Littlespace Oneshots) *excluding New Team because they're still actual babies* A collection of oneshots centered around NCT and all the group's...
24.8K 67 11
you know what you clicked so no reporting (i would prefer 14+ audience) Can you pls like and comment. Pls don't be a ghost reader oneshot chapters th...
73K 1.9K 36
This is a Mark x NCT (ot23) little headspace story. where Mark is a little but his boyfriends doesn't know about it.What will happen when his boyfrie...