Broken Devil

By pihuaroraa

Ezron Stone is the definition of a man with a haunting soul and cold heart. Never trusting anyone. Not even h... More

Broken Devil
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14(Unedited)
Chapter 15(Unedited)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21(Unedited)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(Unedited)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29(Unedited)
Chapter 30(Unedited)
Chapter 31(Unedited)
Chapter 32(Unedited)
Chapter 33(Unedited)
Chapter 34(Unedited)
Chapter 35(Unedited)
Chapter 36 (Unedited)
Chapter 37(Unedited)
Chapter 38(Unedited)
Chapter 39 (Unedited)
Chapter 40(Unedited)
Chapter 41 (Unedited)
Chapter 42( Unedited)
Chapter 43 (Unedited)
Chapter 44 (Unedited)
Chapter 45 ( Unedited)
Chapter 46(Unedited)
Chapter 47 (Unedited)
Chapter 48(Unedited)
Chapter 49 (Unedited)
Chapter 50(Unedited)
Chapter 51 (Unedited)
Chapter 52(Unedited)
Chapter 53 (Unedited)
Chapter 54 (Unedited)

Chapter 55( Unedited)

9.4K 312 144
By pihuaroraa

Ezron.

The smirk on my face couldn't widen anymore than now. Staring at the screen infront of me, I could feel myself one step closer to victory. The tracker we put on few of the notes in the  van now showed us the exact location of where the money was been carried. Those bastards really don't have any idea what is coming after them. I just have to be a little more patient before I get my hands on their boss.

"According to this reports, they have made only 2 stops. The first one in Ukraine and second in Greece." I nodded with my eyes still on the screen, focusing on the red dot , showing us their exact location in Greece. Steve continued, " It is understandable why they stopped in Ukraine to store all the cash but why did they stop in Greece and that too near a dumpster."

I smirked all too well knowing what the fuck this dumbasses were doing here.

"Beacuse this where that bastard is hiding all his sin. That fool didn't even think about new place to hide the bond papers or bank notes we gave him."

Not taking any chances, I had also asked Steve to insert a micro tracking chip, invisible to naked eyes and that surely worked. Now its time to take Step 2 in the plan.

"Steve." The lean but tall man stood infront of me, his laptop as usual in his hand.

"Yes boss." His eyes blank stare up at me, waiting for my order.

" Ask all our men to gather tomorrow night. Its time to take the next step in our plan. We need to discuss about it." Steve nodded and immediately rushed out of the room.

I lean back on my seat, probbing my feet on the desk and etwining my fingers. I need to make a full proof plan without leaving any evidence. I know that bastard  is going to visit. He has to get out from his fucking rat hole. How longer will he hide away from me.

Its going to be a fucking bloodbath when that fucker would stand infront of me. I go through the report, Steve handed over to me and study it thoroughly. We will get only one chance to execute our next step perfectly. There cannot be any loopholes.

Few hours later and halfway through designing the plan, I glance up at the clock to see its almost evening. Picking up my blazer, I move out of the room while messaging Robert to get the car ready. My mind flooded with thoughts of Xavion again. It stills feels unreal to see the carbon copy of Lucas's. It feels as if I am seeing a reincarnation of him.  No one would have thought Ezron Stone might be nervous ever but looking at the boy, always leaves me nervous. I want to talk to him, just to have those eyes on me but at the same time I don't have the courage to face him. I fear that guilt will take over me and I will end exploding infront of that little boy.

After last times incident I have strictly asked Alec to not let Xavion out of the site. As soon as the gate to the mansion open. I move out of the car and walk towards the mansion but a certain figures in the garden halt me on my steps and I change my direction walking towards them. The scene infront of me thudded my heart against my chest. Lia showing around the garden to Xavion while explaining him about each flower and him gazing at her curiously. It somehow flooded my with imagination of her teaching our childr- What the fuck am I thinking? I can hardly handle myself and I dare think about bringing innocent lives in my messed up life. Shit, what an asshole am I?

I clench my eyes while shaking my head as if to practically get rid of those thought. My fist clench and I can feel the anger in me bubble up in me burning me-

"Ezron."  Calm. Everything in me hushes down at that sound of one angelic voice and I feel all my muscle relax . I open my eyes only to meet a pair of emerald eyes along with those electric blue one set on me. I let out a small smile their way in a hope they didn't see me fighting my inner turmoil just minute ago.

I walk towards them while nodding at Alec and Marco behind them. I frown at Lia who had only thin kind of sweater or is it wrap something on her top in this cold winter.

"Lia why are you standing without any warm clothes in such weather?" I drap my blazer over her body and pull her closer to me.

"I have worn a cardigan if you haven't noticed." She gave me deadpanned look  and I mirrored her.

"Yes, a thin one at that." We both stood staring at each other. Are we seriously having a staring contest now?

A clearance of throat snapped us out of the moment and we stared at Alec only to find him looking at Xavion. Xavion had his eyes on with a blank expression . I let out a small smile his way but all I got was a blank expression before he looked back at Alec and walked passed me in the house. It stabbed me to look at the boy like that, I wish we could have met in different circumstances. I bet we would have had a different bond.

A warm hand slipped around mine and I looked down at my angel who had that reassuring smile on her face that dulled all my pain.

"He will get along." I nod my head before wounding my arm around her and slowly kissing those plump lips, showing how grateful I am that she is here with me. A warm finger slowly message at the back of neck and I hold the urge back to groan but I focus more on her tongue tasting mine. She tastes so damn sweet that I am ready to leave all addiction if I get to have a taste of this every fucking minute of my life.

We pull back and I am dazzled looking at this beautiful woman with shade of red coating her cheeks as she glances at me shyly. Mine. All fucking mine.

"Let's have dinner." I hold her hand.

●●●

"Lia I am not going to do this anymore, we have hired workers for a reason." I groan out before digging the trowel deep into the ground and making some more space to sow the seeds. I definitely didn't imagine my morning like this with Lia chewing my ears off to do gardening with her. Not just me but even the expression on my men's face is quite hilarious considering their boss never ever had watered a plant let alone gardening. But who can ignore Lia's puppy eyes along with her batting that fucking long eyelashes. Eventhough the plus side to this was that eventhough as much as I didn't want to do it, having Xavion's attention on me made me feel somewhat good that maybe this way he would feel more comfortable with us. Though he was standing a few feets away from us and had his toy car in the hand. I let out a small smile his way as he stared at me curiously but immediately averted his eyes towards Lia.

"Well you won't become any less of a billionaire if you did a bit of gardening Ezron and beside its a peaceful task if you would just stop whining like a baby." She said sternly before patting the soil where she planted the seed. Ok she rarely talks in this way, so this must be serious.

"But I am your baby." I leaned near her ear, grinning ear to ear as I heard her soft gasp. She turned towards me with widened eyes and flushed.

"Ezron."

"Yours." I tease her some more before going back to my work and leaving her baffled.

After patting the soil on my seed, I look back at Xavion who stood now more closer peering over Lia's shoulder.

"Xavion?" He stared at me with his usual blank expression, however I continued.

"Would you like to help me plant another seed?" I dared to ask. My fist clenched in nervousness even Lia had stopped doing her work and stared at us in anticipation. He looked hesistate for a while before glancing at Lia and Alec. Lia nodded at him and smiled softly to encourage him.

He nodded meekly at me before moving closer. I shifted a bit aside as he squatted to sit beside me and Lia handed him a pair of gardening which were a bit bigger than his size. I handed him a smaller trowel.

"Hold it properly from the end and dig lightly in the ground, do not dig much deep ok?" He nodded without looking at me and started with the process. My heart felt with warmth. I moved my eyes away from him to not make him anymore uncomfortable. A warm hand squeezed my shoulder and I glanced at Lia who gave me a bright smile, I couldn't help but give one of my own.

This got to be the most relaxing I must have been after all the chaos going on.

"W-what is this seed called?" Xavion asked with a handful of them in his palm.  His electric eyes seemed almost glasslike under the sunlight just like Lucas's with his eyes with full of curiosity and it felt like looking into the eyes of my best friend.

As he was about to retract back his hand, I immediately picked one of the seeds from his plam and held it between my forefinger and thumb to show him.

" This are seed of Artirrhinum flower. They bloom in the first season of the year and it is a spectacular view to watch." He nodded in his head and looked dropped few seeds in the hole.

"How about I show you the pictures the flowers later huh?" I am getting alot bold in moves.

He didn't say anything and continued his work. Fuck, what the hell was I thinking? The boy hardly took a step forward and I already had my expec-

"Ok." What?

I glanced back at the little boy again but he was already busy in his work.

Could this day get any better. I'll ask one of the worker to bring the sample the flower.

After our gardening session, we cleaned up a bit and I soon completed few of my pending work of company. As we sat for lunch, I glanced at Xavion, sitting at the opposite end of the table with his head down and focused on the plate.

"Ezron?" I looked over my shoulder at Chiara, standing with her bag. What the fuck? Why is she with a bag? Is she taking away Xavion? No she can't-

"Where are you going?" I stand up and move towards her.

"Texas." I frown at that.

"Why?" She stood infront of Lia and me as her eyes flickered back to Xavion. She nervously looked at us.

"My grandma is not well and she has asked for me. I would have never left in middle of such situation but mom called me and said grandma is in serious condition right now." I nodded at her.

"Are- are you going to take him with you?" Lia was the one to ask the question and I could see the worry lines on her head.

Will she take him? Ofcourse she will, afterall he is her son.

"No" What?

"What happened?" I frowned at her. She hardly got back her son and doesn't want to take him.

Her eyes brim up with tear.
"I wish I could take him with me and show him to my family but I can't. What if those men still come back for me? And moreover I don't want to shock my family with this new found news in such situation." I nodded my head.

Lia squeezed her shoulder.
"Don't worry, I hope your grandma gets well soon and we'll takegood care of Xavion here. Don't stress yourself out." Chiara held Lia's hand gratefully.

"Thankyou so much. I am troubling you alot but can't help it. Though I'll try to come back as soon as possible." We nodded at her.

"Chiara." She perked at heads at me.

"Take one of the men with you for safety purpose" She was about to protest but I stop her " He will remain discreet." She opened and closed her mouth but finally clamped it shut.

She cautiously walked towards Xavion who now stared at her blankly.
"Xavion." He glanced towards us before back at Chiara.

"I'll be leaving to meet your grandma but I'll be back soon okay?" She was about to touch his head but as he flinched she retracted her hands back with hurt expression.

Eventhough she said it in low voice,we heard it clear.
"I love you son. Take care"

And she went away.
_________________________________________
Happy Reading.Please vote and comment

Hello everyone after a long time. I hope you all enjoy this update.

Let me know your thoughts in the comment

Also I missed you guys

Stay safe
Stay healthy
-Pihu☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247 57 7
A love for darkness can lead you down a dangerous path. Consequences of actions lead to pain. He lead me to a life of Love, and Hell. #glitchinthem...
50 62 64
In a realm where ancient gods and mortals coexisted, there lived a powerful and feared deity named Asmodeus, the Devil God. His dark powers were unma...
Lucifer By SM

Werewolf

707K 21.6K 26
"You're a monster," she whispers, a tear falling down her cheek. "I know." He looks at her with a taunting smirk. "But so are you." ...
300K 5.4K 67
She was a Rebel, He was the Devil. Quite literally. She was fire, He was ice. The total opposite of each other. She won't just give in to anyone with...