Chapter 64 - Conflict

As Takashi was about to leave that place, his cellphone started to ring again, and this time it was Yurika that was calling him.

Seeing her photo on the screen Takashi sighed, both in relief and in exasperation.

'At least she isn't trying to deal with this herself'

Answering the call he didn't even gave her the chance to talk before saying...

"Let me guess, you are lost"

"...Yes" she said in a guilty tone.

Takashi couldn't help but be a little more at ease hearing that she wasn't trying to deny it. In the past, whenever Yurika was lost, she would adopt a defensive atitude and always deny the simple truth.

'At least this makes things easier'

He asked her to give a rough description to her whereabouts, and surprisingly she was close to the next attraction they would go.

Agreeing with her to meet in front of their next ride, Takashi ended the call and sighed in exasperation at the situation.

'Even now she get lost sometimes eh?'

As far as Takashi could remember, Yurika had always a bad sense of direction.

She had being able to locate herself and reach where she wanted to go when concentrating in recent years, but she still would be lost from time to time if left alone.

But even them it can be said that he was much better now than when he met her. In the first years of their time together she would lose her way in such an outrageous manner that would even put to shame a certain green haired pirate.

This was the primary reason of why she never went home alone, always taking a ride with a personal drive or accompanied by him and his family when available.

A few minutes later, Takashi found the place where they were supposed to meet.

In front of the 'Love Tunnel'.

As the name implied, this attraction was designed so that two people would be alone together while passing through a series of events designed to put their romantic relationship, supposing they were in one, into display.

It wasn't exactly a place that he wanted to go, but Yurika insisted on it. Feeling that rejecting completely this idea might damage the new dynamic of their relationship he agreed in the end.

Once he spotted Yurika, he saw something that made him accelerate his pace even more.

She wasn't alone.

Around of her were three guys trying to get lucky with her, at least this was what Takashi believed.

Just that would be enough to make him annoyed, but what really made him nervous was something else.

He recognized them.

He saw their faces in some of the videos that Akira was keeping in his house.

That's how he knew that even if Yurika rejected them, they would continue to bother her.

An jus like he expected...

"Come on, we will show you a much better time them your boyfriend"

"Yeah, what kind of guy leave such beautiful girl alone"

"No, he didn't..."

"Let's us show you how real men entertain a woman"

"Now, listen..."

The content of the conversation couldn't male their intentions more obvious. They didn't plan to leave Yurika alone no matter what, and she was was already tying to find a way to escape them.