Chapter 57 - Two Days

The next two days for Takashi were rather calm, at least considering how his life had became recently.

As he promised to Anna and Rina, he made sure to spend a lot of time with them, talking and enjoying each others company before and after school.

They were in a really great mood, now that Takashi wasn't completely immersed in going after every pretty girl around, and were loving the moments that they had with him, whether it was individually or the two of them at the same time.

His stuation with Yuria on the other hand was still in the uncomfortable area. She would avoid eye contact with the three of them often, specially Takashi, and and frequently stammered her speech.

The two sisters were worried that their mother might eventually confront them about their relationship with Takashi, since it was obvious that she knew about it and was trying to pretend she didn't.

Takashi on the other hand knew that wasn't the real reason of her behavior. The stain that he caught a glimpse on the other night was the confirmation to what Yuria was doing.

She was masturbating while seeing the three of them on the act.

She could have walked in on them and caught them red handed at any moment, but instead she was relieving herself while watching fucking his sisters silly.

Not only that but Takashi also caught her looking at him a few times, and whenever she realized he was looking at her she would look on another direction, with a faint blush on her face.

It was clear she was starting to see him not as just a son, but as a man.

These events greatly pleased Takashi. Now that she was looking at him that way he could advance more smoothly in his decision to bring her to his harem.

Despite giving his two sisters most of his attention, he didn't forgot to spend some time with his other women as well.

His relation with Yariko was still in a very physical level, they didn't have that much emotional attachment towards each other. But that didn't meant that Takashi could just neglect her.

When school ended, before going back home he would go to her apartment, so that they could spend some time together. That naturally led to the two of them fucking, but they also enjoyed each other company in other ways a little.

He ended up learning a few things about her as well. Apparently she was already getting sick of the model industry, which according to her was filled with perverted people who would often ask for sexual favors offering her some kind of life changing opportunity.

She had already experience in the industry enough to know when someone was telling a fairy tale and when they were exaggerating in the description just to get in bed with her, but having to deal with this situations was great headache to her already.

With all of those factors she had being recently looking on what she should do with her life once she graduated.

Her story actually put Takashi in a good mood. He would rather that the women in his harem, whether they had already an emotional bond or not, didn't partake in a job that would constantly bother her with this kinds of requests.

He made clear to Yariko that if he could do anything to help he would, to which she stated she appreciated.

Takashi was also spending time with Yurika.

Of all the girls around him, Yurika was perhaps the one that would prove to be he most difficult in convincing to share him. She was the daughter of a CEO and had her fair share of experiences in which she saw harem situations.

But those situations usually happened between a man and women that came from a lower standing than their partner, from a family that influence of importance in the eyes of society.

Takashi's family wasn't poor by any means. They had a rather big house and were able to live with some comfort, even with the other house they also had, but even them it was impossible to compare his father to Yurika's father, specially recently.

After the downfall of Eiichi, many of the former employees of his company sought job opportunities in some of his former victims.

Yurika's father company was among them. As a result his company had being experiencing an increase in their revenue over the last days, attracting many investors to them.

The company was experiencing a moment of expansion.

Yurika might have a great affection for Takahi right now, but he needed to act fast if he wanted to convince her to be in his harem, which he would do on this Saturday on the date that they had agreed.

Another thing that happened was Saeko offering her services to him, but he still declined her.

He didn't need her help any longer.

But he could see something on her. There was a certain light in her eyes that he could not understand, like she was thinking on something that he wan't able to grasp completely.

Despite a few events, those two days could be considered calm by Takashi's standards but that wouldn't last for long.

Today was Friday, the day that old man would make a move on Otome.

And the day that Takashi would start hunt down those rapists to protect his family.

====================

If you wish to support my work and have access to five chapters in advance, check the link below:

patre0n.c0m/Zakirael