Chapter 56 - Aftermath

Their little adventure lasted more than two hours.

They did every possible position that they could imagine.

They were completed dominated by their most basic desires, seeking each other to fulfil their need to feel pleasure.

Takashi was the one in control most of the time, but there were occasions were he let himself relax and the sisters be in charge of their rhythm.

But despite all of that, still was possible to see the signs of genuine affection in their interactions.

None of them was doing anything that they didn't want it, and if it looked like an action was something that one of them wouldn't like it the other two would stop immediately.

The three of them were completely immersed in making each other feel good.

Their act lasted for hours.

By the time they had finished, it was past midnight.

*

"You really *pant* are insatiable *pant* Taka-chan"

"How much *pant* can you *pant* release Oniichan?"

That was the only thing that Anna and Rina could say after they ended.

The two of them were already exhausted and had just barely recovered the ability to speak properly. As Takashi was already lying on the bed and the two of them were on op of him, barely feeling anything anymore.

All the while his dick was still hard as rock.

'If I can go for hours now, how much time I can go on in the future?' that was the only thing that Takashi could think, speechless about how much he released today.

He not only lasted for hours with Yariko earlier but also fucked both of his sisters for hours, always cumming greats amounts of sperm.

Anyone would be marveled at how much he could release.

"At this rate, you might really need a harem" said Rina, in exasperation.

"Yeah. I don't think *pant* that just the two of us would be enough *pant* to satiate you*" said Anna, still a little out of breath.

"Hehe, glad you two are still on board. And don't worry. I'll make sure to remember to pay a lot of attention to the two of you as well"

"That's good them" said Rina resting her head on his shoulder peacefully.

"You better, otherwise..." said Anna, reaching his balls and squeezing them.

A little beyond of what he liked.

"... you might not like the results" Anna finished her sentence with a smile that didn't reached her eyes.

"Okay, okay, I promise. Just drop them please" Takashi pleaded a little.

"Mn" she released his balls and showed him a genuine smile this time.

He needed to remember to never take them for granted.

'Hey gods, if there's a skill like stone balls or something, could you make it available'

Something like that would really be useful to him.

"It's Onii-chan fault for being so distracted. You shouldn't just go after every girl you see, otherwise we might feel a little abandoned" said Rina a little miffed, but Takashi could see that there was a small amount of uncertainty on her expression.

"I promise, I'll do my best to don't just take you two for granted" he said with a reassuring smile.

His promise left the two sisters satisfied and they smiled contented at each other.

After that they talked for a while, discussing small matters and enjoying each other company.

Rina mentioned that she was thinking in opening a manga café in the future, which Takashi supported one hundred percent. He sometimes thought about a way of permanently earning money in the future and he liked the idea of having a manga cafe.

Of course Rina would be the owner and therefore receive most of the money, but it was only just that he as the investor gained a small cut of the business.

After a few minutes they decided that it was best for the two sisters to return to their rooms. It was already late and they had school on the next day.

"Let me go out first. I'm a little thirsty and I might as well check to see if mom isn't around"

Anna and Rina agreed with him and let him leave the room first.

After he was sure that Yuria wasn't around he signalized for the two of them that it was safe to get out. They gave him a kiss of good night and went to their respective rooms.

After saying good night to them Takashi did as he said he would and went to drink a few glasses of water.

Their recent workout left him really thirsty.

As he was going back to his bedroom, he noticed a small stain on the floor.

That wasn't there earlier.

Seeing them, Takashi already knew what it's presence meant, which caused a smile to appear on his face.

'Things are really going great'

With that thought in kind, he went to bed satisfied with the events of the day.

All in all it was a good day.

====================

If you wish to support my work and have access to five chapters in advance, check the link below:

patre0n.c0m/Zakirael