Chapter 34 - Waiting

Takashi was sitting on a bench located in a park close to his house.

The sun was high up in the sky, for still was morning, and many people were walking around the park.

Families.

Friends.

Couples.

The number of people meeting at the park to enjoy part of their weekend together was not small.

Takashi had agreed to meet Yurika at the park at a specific time, before heading to their date. The reason he was waiting at the bench was because he decided to arrive earlier. He didn't have nothing else to do at his house and he believed that make Yurika wait wouldn't earn him anything, resulting in him arriving twenty minutes earlier.

As he was waiting for Yurika to arrive, Takashi reminisced about the events of the previous day.

After reciprocating Rina's feelings they stayed together for a few minutes, just enjoying each other company without doing anything that might catch the attention of Anna or Yuria. With Anna that wouldn't be a problem for Takashi but Rina couldn't fathom the idea of either her mother or sister catching them in the act.

After a while they talked about how their relationship would go from that moment onwards. Rina was nervous about what their family would think, so Takashi agreed to keep their relationship a secret for the moment. He knew that Anna wouldn't really have a problem but for the moment, since he just started his relationship with Rina, he would do as she wanted. But he still intended to inform Rina about his relationship with her sister this week.

He couldn't wait to experience the threesome withe the two of them.

After agreeing to her in keeping their relationship a secret, Takashi informed Rina about his plans to create a harem, including having both Anna and Yuria in it. At first she was shocked about his statement, but right afterwords she got angry that he was so shamelessly saying to her, right after reciprocating her feelings, that he would go after other women, and they would be from her own family. She might be right but Takashi didn't want to keep secret something of that magnitude believing that, if she discover in any other way than himself, it might cause even more problems to him.

It took several minutes to calm her down. At the end, although she still wasn't really happy with it, she agreed to let him do as he pleases. Many of the reasons she agreed to let Takashi pursue a harem and include Yuria in it were the same as Anna. He shown many times that he worried about them and that he could be reliable when necessary, so she decided to give him a chance to prove that her opinion about him was right. And among the two sisters she was the one that most disliked their new father. She strongly believed that he just saw Yuria as a trophy at home, and had suspicion that he might have offered her to business partners as a way to secure his position. She didn't have any evidence of that, she just disliked him enough to believe that.

In the end she agreed with Takashi, as long as he could do something for her. He agreed with her, believing that whatever she was about to ask couldn't be really hard to get or do, but he might have thought twice before if he had noticed that the smile on her face that didn't reached her eyes.

Remembering that moment, Takashi caressed his left cheek, as if he still could feel the sting of the slap that caught him by surprise.

'I didn't thought it would hurt this much' he thought with a dry smile on his face.

Over the years during his not so accidental moments of pervert luck, he received more than his fair share of laps from Rina. Among the woman in the Komiya family she was the one that got embarrassed most easily, even tough she was planing to show herself on the internet, around Takashi. That partially could be attributed to that fact that she had feelings for him.

'I thought that something like that wouldn't hurt so much with me having bought [Minor Body Refinement(Passive)], but as it turns out I was wrong, and she really have a strong arm'

One of the benefits of the skill [Body Refinement(Passive)] is that increased his endurance, making it more difficult for Takashi to get any form of physical damage and lowering the likelihood of him falling ill by any kind of disease. But increasing his 'defenses' wasn't the same as lowering his sensitivity to pain. In fact, messing with his sensitivity to pain would also mess with his sensitivity to pleasure in the same way. Both the sensations were very closely linked and lowering how much pleasure he feels would be counter productive in his case, so the skill wouldn't change that for him.

He would have to learn how to deal with pain by himself.

'But in a way, that was a good thing on it's own'

The fact that Rina reacted that way was a good reminder for Takashi that, although a harem wasn't a rejected or avoided idea in this world, not all women would be as understanding as Yariko and Anna about it, so he had to be careful about how he would approach this in the future.

He needed to be extra attentive to Yurika during their date today. She was the daughter of a rather successful CEO, even tough they were facing troubles, and being someone of a higher social standing them him, even tough she already liked him, she would have as much difficulty as Rina to accept him having a harem. Perhaps even more.

So he would give her his exclusive attention today. Perhaps in this way, she could be mellow out a little.

As the appointed time was five minutes away, Takashi was immersed in thoughts until a melodic voice woke him from them.

"Good morning, Taka-kun"

====================

If you wish to show support to my work and have access to five chapters in advance, check the link below:

patre0n.c0m/Zakirael