Chapter 3 - My new family

Yuria.

Yuria Komiya.

She's going to be my new mother.

The moment I heard those words, I was utterly overjoyed.

She wasn't simple a character mentioned in a hentai, but one of the targets of the protagonist in one of my favorites.

OVA Muttsuri do Sukebe ro Gibo Shimai.

Her circumstances, her past, her general personality and, most important of all, her sexual needs. I had already an idea of how use all of that knowledge to my advantage.

But the most important thing is that I had no reservation about the idea of taking her from father. He never showed little concern for me, with the exception being when I do something that might harm his image, so I had no intention to hold back when conquering her.

Just looking at her already made me imagine the many things that I wanted to do with her.

Throat fuck her.

Titty fuck her.

Creampie her.

Ass fuck her.

And those were just the first things that come to mind now. There were so many things that we might be able to do, once I had enough time to think about them.

'STOP, STOP! Right now is not the time!'

For as much as I wanted to take her already, I had to wait. Great part of what made possible for her to be conquered in the hentai was the fact she was neglected, which eventually led for her and the protagonist to start a sexual relationship.

Considering my father personality, that situation would occur very easily without my interference, and I had to do nothing but wait for it happen.

Not only that, but if I wanted to conquer her, the other conditions for it would be conquering her daughters before.

After she presented herself, it was her daughters turn.

The first to do it was the girl with shoulder length dark hair. Same as Aya-nee, she had gentle gray colored eyes and, despite trying to disguise it, she was clearly a little nervous.

"H-hello, my n-name is Anna, and I'm g-going to be your older s-sister"

She was stammering her words. But it didn't seen to be out of shyness. She was probably just nervous that her new brother might not like her, and was trying to hide it.

So cute.

The other girl presented herself with a carefree smile.

"Hi Takashi! My name is Rina, and I'll be your older sister too. Let's get along!"

Different from Anna, Rina clearly was confident that we would be friends. Clearly the idea we might not get along wasn't on her head.

"Rina, that's wrong. Takashi is actually two months older than you" said Yuria.

"What?! But he's so small! I'm clearly the older!" said Rina.

"That's enough Rina. I'm certain that Takashi won't like if you tease him too much about it" said Yuria.

...Oh right.

From what I remember Rina will tease me because of our heights, since despite being older I'm a little shorter than her. If I remember correctly she would start to act indifferent towards me not much time after I outgrow her.

Looking at her now is difficult to imagine that happening. Despite that comment she was clearly happy we were going to be family.

Before things escalated any further, father intervened.

"That's enough. I still have a few things to discuss with Takashi. Yuria, you can make yourself comfortable on the master bedroom on the ground floor. Anna, Rina, there are two smaller rooms on the ground floor as well, you can choose whichever you want. We'll be leaving in a couple of days" he said.

"Thank you, dear"

"Very well dad"

"Sure thing dad!"

After giving their responses, each one of the left the living room, certainly looking for the rooms that my father indicated.

What he said left me a little confused. They having a room for themselves was something to be expected, since they would be family it just make sense that we all would be living together.

But what was that part of leaving? Only him would be understandable, since his business required him to travel a lot, but the way he said it gave the impression that he was talking about all of us, including me.

His next sentence only confirmed that.

"Now, for the next news, I want you to start to pack your things Takashi. In two days you'll start to live with us back in the capital"

I was already half-expecting that, but hearing still left me a little surprised.

Just as he said, father had a house in the capital that was more os less the same size as this one. When he was in the country he usually stays there, since it was easier to solve problems related to his work if from there, if they occurred.

If it was before my memories returned, I probably would be against it, saying something like 'I don't wanna!', or 'I like it here!', or 'I don't wanna live with father' or something else.

But right now I knew what would happen with the members of my new family, what they would eventually face. So I thought it was best to avoid to cause them any unnecessary concerns.

"V-very well father. Should I warn Aya-nee and Megu-nee to pack their things as well?"

"That isn't necessary since they aren't coming with us"

...Huh?!

"They aren't coming?! Why?!"

Hearing that I couldn't help but raise my voice a little.

I knew they weren't related to the hentai my new family were part of, but I still grow up with them, and even if they had their own story that I wasn't aware yet, I didn't want to simple be separated from them like that.

"It simple isn't necessary. I'll make sure they receive a proper education here, and that they are well cared for" my father said.

During the entire conversation he was indifferent, only showing signs of being annoyed when I raised my voice against him. He clearly didn't care for my cousins, only raising them because it helped his image of a responsible father and uncle in his business.

I didn't liked him before, but now that I had a few of my memories and could compare him with a few people I met in my past life, I knew the exact way to describe him.

A self-centered asshole.

Before I could say anything, father resumed to talk.

"Now, excuse me but I need to talk about what's going to happen with Ayami and Megumi" father said.

"Wait!"

Me raising my voice again made him frown, the first evident expression on his face during this entire conversation.

"What is it this time?"

"Let me talk with them. They might receive it better if I'm the one giving the news"

Both of my cousins were aware of the fact that my father didn't care for them, so if he simple went there and said that I would be leaving they might start a fight with him, and that actually might make him lose his patience with them and decide to stop to support them, regardless to what people might think of him for it.

Hearing my response father simple looked me, measuring the benefits of my proposal.

In the end he simple shrugged his shoulders and gave me a small nod.

"Fine. Do as you like"

Hearing his response I sighed in relief, glad he agreed to it.

Now, how should I give them this news?