Chapter 69 Yurika (II) [R-18]

"Gihhh..."

Yurika bit her own lips, trying to hold back her pained voice.

Takashi was able to hear her, but that wasn't the only reason for him to don't immediately move her hips.

He had already took the virginity of both of his sisters, so he expected that Yurika vagina would be very tight but he was surprised at how much.

The moment he entered her almost made him cum in an instant. She was had the possibly the tightest pussy he would ever felt.

He had to use every but of his strength to don't release his cum in an instant.

Both of them needed a little of time to be able to resume their activities.

After little more than a minute, Yurika was already feeling the pain disappear.

"I'm okay now, Taka-kun"

Yurika smiled a little, trying to reassure him that she was fine.

Seeing her like that, and since his urge to release had subdued, Takashi started to move his hips.

"Ahnn... Unhnm... Hanmn..."

*Thrust*Thrust*Thrust*

He moved slowly, making sure that Yurika was used to his throbbing rod moving inside of her.

She was moaning softly, still feeling a bit of pain due to her hymen being ripped but also feeling the pleasure of sex beginning to emerge.

He enjoyed how much her warm twat was tightening his dong, relishing in the feeling of such pleasure like none before.

As time passed he started to accelerate his movements, getting more and more excited.

"AHNMN... NHAMNA... MORE... TAKA-KUN... MOOORE..."

Yurika was getting more horny as well, with the feeling of pain completely gone and replaced by overwhelming delight.

She hold him tight, burying her nails onto his back, completely immersed in their act and a little afraid of such a string feeling.

*Thrust*Thrust*Thrust*Thrust*Thrust*Thrust*

Getting even more aroused by her actions, Takashi moved pierced her more fiercely seeking the pleasure of her warm pussy.

"TAKA-KUN... THAT'S INCREDIBLE... SOO DEEP..."

Yurika couldn't stop clutching Takashi's back, trying to pulling him as close as possible.

The well endowed man didn't stop to rapidly thrust and whimper. Her warm and drenched pussy was a natural fit for him, being so tight and accommodating his throbbing dick so well.

"I LOBE THIS... IT'S GREAT... CUMMING... CUUUUUMMIIING..."

Hearing her screams of utter pleasure and bliss, Takashi couldn't hold back anymore and...

"URGHHH..."

...released his sperm inside of her.

*Splurt*Splurt*Splurt*Splurt*Splurt*Splurt*Splurt*Splurt*Splurt*Splurt*

He pierced her os deep as possible, his cock head reaching her cervix.

Feeling his warm creamy sperm invading her, Yurika was drove over the heights pleasure even more and had orgasm while still in the middle of the first.

She was having multiple orgasms.

He released his sperm for almost one minute, but once he stopped...

"HUH?!"

...he lifted her by her legs.

She instinctively wrapped her legs around him and threw her arms around his neck, seeking additional support.

Without giving her time to catch her breath...

*THRUST*THRUST*THRUST*THRSUT*THRUST*THRUST*THRUST*THRUST*

"NHAMMN... SO STRONG... SOOO DEEEEP..."

...he thrusted her with renewed strength.

They were completely immersed in finding pleasure in each other.

They couldn't stop to seek each other in order to satiate their lust.

They immediately started to kiss passionately, their lips smashing each other and their tongues dancing in a lustful dance.

They were no longer two people making love with each other, but animals in heat seeking to satiate their lust.

Yurika was constantly cumming, releasing huge torrents of her love juices over all over his pussy destroyer and his big balls.

Takashi moved his his with so much ferocity that it was almost like a blur, piercing her vaginal canals with almost inhuman strength.

Yurika's ass rippled against Takshi's, being constantly smacked by his larger than average balls.

They were constantly moving towards each other, barely capable to do anything but to hump each other.

Soon enough Takashi started to feel again that familiar pressure close to his balls, warning him the he was about to release his spunk again.

"TAKA-KUN... SO HARD... SO MUCH..."

Yurika was completely overwhelmed by the pleasure he was giving her, loving every moment of their carnal union.

Finally after a few more movements...

"URGH..."

...he came again.

*SPLURT*SPLURT*SPLURT*SPULRT*SPLURT*SPLURT*SPLURT*

"CUUUUUUUUUMMIIIIIIIIING..."

Feeling he release his creamy sperm being released inside of her again, Yurika was drove beyond the edge with the strongest orgasm of the day.

She buried her nails on his back and screamed in pleasure with so much strength that the windows of the room almost shattered, wrapping his legs around Takashi trying to bury his dick as deep as possible inside of her.

After a few minutes completely immersed in their pleasure, Takashi was finally unable to hold her anymore and Yurika couldn't hold herself around him, and both of them fell on the bed.

Yurika was completely exhausted and Takashi was also trying to catch his breath.

"Taka-kun... Ahhh... that was... incredible... hah..."

She was out of breath, but still was able to say how much she enjoyed their experience.

Seeing how much she was satisfied and that loving gaze that she was directing at him...

"I don't think that it was enough"

"...Huh?!"

...he felt energized again.

Their afternoon would last for a little longer.

====================

If you wish to support my work and have acces to five chapters in advance, check the link below:

patre0n.c0m/Zakirael