Chapter 61 - Results

"Finally you arrived. I was really nervous that someone might see me you know?"

Arriving at their meeting place, Takashi found Anna with a worried expression on her face, clearly nervous about what they were about to do.

That was to be expected as they were about to invade a house that they weren't completely certain was from Akira.

Takashi could make the search by himself, but it would be a shallow one, having to look through all of his personal objects and them looking at his computer, so it was best if he had some help.

They used the keys that Takashi caught from Akira and were able to find one that allowed them to enter the place.

"Let's do how we combined"

"Y-Yes"

Before of this day, Takashi and Anna had agreed to what each one of them would do.

Anna was responsible to look over the documents spread through the place, anything that might be insight or inside of piece of furniture, like drawers or wardrobes, and take pictures of everything. Any document that was there might be useful for them.

Takashi was responsible for looking into all the electronic devices inside of the house to find any possible archive or document that might be holding useful materials for him in identifying those people.

Anna had many talents but dealing with electronics wasn't one of them, at least not at the level of Takashi.

After roughly half one hour and a half they had managed to gather everything they could.

Anna was able to take hundreds of photos with the information related to where Akira had circulated for the past months, which in turn would facilitate Takashi efforts in research.

Takashi wasn't able to find anything in Akira's personal computer or his laptop, they had passwords but that wasn't really a problem to him. Luckily he found a hidden compartment where that it was stacked with USB flash drives and external HDs.

Inside of them wasn't any documents, but there were a lot of images and videos of their acts. There were a lot of evidence of them with girls of an age similar to Rina and Anna and a few adult women that were very beautiful as well, although not as much as Yuria.

All of them were in embarrassed positions, with expressions varying from pained and scared to delighted and euphoric. Although a little part of him was tempted to see those videos in it's entirely, the women on them weren't the real reason of why he needed them.

The videos and photos would offer him images of the people involved in the same activity as Akira, making much more easy for Takashi to find any information that might be useful about their group.

With everything that they thought it might be useful, Takashi and Anna immediately left the house and returned to their home.

During their travel home Takashi noticed that Anna was very nervous, fidgeting and looking around like whatever she was doing was simply wrong.

Previously she was doing something that could be considered similarly wrong, frequenting the Liberty Club, but that wasn't something illegal and the stress she felt combined qith the necessity to blow it up a little helped her to deal with it.

This time however there was nothing of that to quell with her anxiety. Anna always had being a person that usually followed the rules to a t, so doing something that was illegal such as invading property to deal with a situation that had nothing to do with her was causing her to feel more anxiety than she ever felt.

In her head she knew that this was the best thing to do with a bunch of despicable people, but she still felt conflicted in her heart.

As they were walking the final distance to home, Takashi hold her hand trying to reassure her. Feeling the connection between them, Anna visibly calmed down.

Once they arrived at home...

"Are you two alright?"

They were received by a worried Rina.

Their part of the plan was the most dangerous one, entering a place where one or more criminals lived, so both Anna and Takashi understood the why of her concern.

"Yes, we are good Rina-chan" said Anna with a reassuring smile.

"Thank god, I was worried with the two of you going there"

"You don't need to be anymore"

"So, did you find everything you needed?"

"Yes, but let's talk about this another time. I'm tired and need a little rest"

"Sure, me too"

"Hum"

They had dinner as usual, but the typical animated atmosphere they had lately wasn't there anymore. Instead it was much calmer, with the three siblings in a more subdued mood than usual.

The recent events drained them from their usual energy, and that was something that Yuria was able to notice.

A little after they finished dinner...

"Taka-chan, I'm not really in the mood to do anything else. Do you mind if we skip today?"

Anna had a slightly exhausted expression on her face while saying that, and Takashi noticed that Rina had a similar expression as well.

Part of Takashi was disappointed, but he could understand them. Despite having already calmed down from threatening Akira earlier, part of him still couldn't shake off the sensation of that moment and as such he also wasn't exactly in mood to have sex.

As such, he simply smiled a little and said "I feel the same. I was going to just watch TV and go to sleep"

Despite not being in the mood for nothing sexy, the two sisters accompanied Takashi while watching TV.

They were still a little tense in the beginning, but as minutes passed the three of them started to relax. Anna and Rina unconsciously leaned on Takashi and he put his arms around their shoulders.

Like that they completely relaxed with each other, completely immersed in their little world with satisfied smiles on their faces...

...completely forgetting that Yuria was still on the house.

====================

If you wish to support my work and have access to five chapters in advance, check the link below:

patre0n.c0m/Zakirael