Chapter 66 - Next Destination

Not surprisingly, the place that Yurika was leading him was outside of the amusement park.

Now that it was past midday and people had already eaten their lunch, the lines for the rides were getting longer and longer, with people that were in the park since the morning and people that was just arriving.

That combined that neither Takashi and Yurika had the patience to wait for almost an hours, maybe even more, to ride one the attractions lead them to leave the park.

Different from when they were coming to the park, Yurika used an app on her phone to call for a drive(*similar to Uber) to to reach their new destination.

Takashi suggested to use one of the cabs that were nearby but Yurika insisted that it was better to use the a drive from the app. He imagined that it was a way to keep their destination a secret, since he wouldn't be able to look at her phone.

Once the car arrived they entered immediately and the car didn't lost time and drove away.

The driver was a gentle looking middle aged woman. She was pretty but not at the level of Yuria, so Takashi didn't felt any urge to advance on her. Even if he did he wouldn't do a thing, since now he was with Yurika but he felt it was a good thing that the driver didn't awake anything on him.

She was very sympathetic, offering a bottle of water to each of them.

They stayed on the back seat of the car holding hands, each of them lost in their own thoughts.

Yurika had already come to terms with her decision, but that didn't meant that she wasn't nervous about what it was to come. She couldn't stop but reminisce about what happened over the last few days that encourage her to make this decision.

Despite being nervous there was a part of her that was also looking forward to it. She had feelings for Takashi for a long time and what she had resolved herself to do was something that passed through her mind dozens of times, especially over the last weeks.

Takashi was wondering about where they were going.He had a guess but it was more what he hoped than anything else.

But most of his mind was focused about those three people that were trying to harm the both of them.

The three of them were part of the group of which Akira was part of, and were involved with the more hardcore materials that he found.

He already knew that he needed to do something about that group or the women in his life might end up in danger, but the episode of today was a reminder of that fact. It also served to reinforce to Takashi that not all of them were like Akira, a coward easy to intimidate, but might actually resort to physical violence to get what they want.

He could just release the materials that he found, but there was a very real risk that a members of that group would intervene in his efforts, resulting in some of them walking away from their and receiving very tame punishments.

A proof of that was that Eiichi, the man that was a threat to Yurika, was actually a former member of that group. His recent arrest cause some of the members to doubt whether or not they were safe, resulting in them stopping or delaying their activities related to women.

Thankfully the group was divided, with some believing that they might be in danger and the others believing that only Eiichi was the target, possibly as a result of offending the wrong person.

The communications between them, their messages, the contents of the conversations, the places they meet and what they made those women suffer made Takashi realize that simply arrest them wasn't enough of a punishment.

He needed to do something to make sure that the group wouldn't be a threat once and for all.

Unfortunately that was easier said them done. Despite being a reincarnated person he had a very modern education in this world, never having to face life and death situations, which made it difficult for him to accept the idea of causing harm to people that he never met, especially what he believed to be necessary to be done with that group.

It was actually one of the primary reasons of why he didn't made his move yet. He knew in his head what needed to be done, but his heart was having difficult in wrapping itself around it.

As both of them were completely immersed in their own thoughts...

"We're here"

...the driver voice caught their attention.

The money was directly charged in Yurika's credit card after the car reached it's destination, so the both of them just thanked the driver and left the car.

As the car was getting distance Takashi was holding Yurika's hand, that were starting to tremble a little, while looking at the building in front of them with a small smile of anticipation, with all of his previous thoughts completely gone.

In front of them was a five floors fancy looking building. There were couples entering and exiting constantly of it, with a great variation of ages. But the most distinguish feature of the building were the letters above it's entrance, that would exhibit a neon light when night comes.

The letters formed an all to familiar word to a guy that enjoy hentai like Takashi.

<<Hotel>>

====================

If you wish to support my work and have access to five chapters in advance, check the link below:

patre0n.c0m/Zakirael