Chapter 68 - Yurika (I) [R-18]

As soon as they entered their room Takashi wasn't able to control himself any longer and pulled Yurika towards him, kissing her deeply and passionately.

She was stunned for a second but immediately reciprocated his kiss.

They devoured each other lips, entangling their lips with such passion and lust that they almost forgot about everything else happening.

A few seconds later however Yurika pushed Takashi away of him a little.

"W-wait. Let me take a shower first"

Despite putting a little of distance between them, Yurika breathing was really ragged and her face was extremely flushed, making her look almost like a strawberry.

Seeing her like that blow away any kind of restrain that Takashi still had.

"There's no need to that"

"J-Just a mnn..."

He ignored her and continued to kiss her.

She tried to resist a little but eventually started to melt in his arms, holding his head in her hands as if trying to bring he even closer to her.

They rapidly started to approach the bed, while taking of their clothes.

By the time they reached the bed both of them were naked and at no moment they stopped to kiss each other.

Yurika might put more resistance and be more embarrassed in a normal situation, but she was close to Takashi during the entire day, including when he was incredible excited over the last moments.

The combination of the changes on Takashi's body, as a result of the skills he bought, and the excitement he was feeling caused Yurika to be much more willing to go along with his actions.

As he was kissing her Takashi continued to caress her body, thoroughly enjoying the sensation of her soft skin against his hands.

They layed on the bed together and Takashi started to descend on her body, kissing every inch of her. He went from her lips to her ears, her chin, neck, breasts, belly, thighs until finally reaching her pussy.

Each of his actions were making Yurika more sensitive than before, feeling sensations that she never felt before. Every time she felt his lips and hands over her, her twat tingled in need of relief, a sensation she was not used to feel.

Once she felt his lips on her pussy for the first time she was almost drove over te edge, but she managed to hold back.

Takashi was enjoying how she was acting, loudly moaning and gripping the sheets of the bed with all of her strength as if afraid someone was going to rip her off the bed.

He continued to play with her warm pussy, using his lips and tongue to provoke her while pinching her clit of his fingers.

He wanted to just take his engorged dong and pierce her immediately, but he have to prepare her before. Different from the women of the Komiya family Yurika was a more normal girl, so even with the help of his skills she wouldn't be excited enough to endure he penetrating her that easily while excited.

Not only that but his dick was much bigger than average, so her vaginal canals needed to be very lubricated to accept his dong more easily.

She was already over the edge, so it wasn't a long time until...

"CUUUUUMING!"

...she reached the peak of pleasure.

He felt he pussy sprinkle his face with love juices, the warm sensation somehow exciting him even more than before.

Normally he would change his actions and start to fuck the partner he was with, like he normally did with Anna and Rina, but right now he needed to make sure that Yurika's tight virgin pussy would be able to accommodate his dong.

Which is why he continued to tongue fuck her.

"WA-WAIT TAKA-KUN I'M ALREADY, AHHH... NHMN..."

She had just being made to see stars, and Takashi already was driving over the edge again.

She tried to use her hands to move him away and to close her legs a little so as to block him a little, to give herself a little time to catch her breath.

Unfortunately she was weakened to due to the intense orgasms she had, so she was unable to stop Takashi to please her.

Not only that but Takashi hold her by the waist, making it much more difficult for her to separate herself from him.

He caused her to feel orgasm after orgasm, driving her crazy with the pleasure.

Eventually she stopped to try to separate herself from him and used her hands to try to bring he closer to her.

She could barely think straight again, instinctively wanting to have even more pleasure given to her.

After a while Takashi finally separate himself from her and properly looked how she was.

Her arms and legs were sprawled over the bed, with and expression of absolute bliss on her face.

She was breathing roughly, like she just ran a marathon, with her breasts visibly moving up and down.

"That... was... incredible" she whispered.

She barely was able to talk, with her voice almost impossible to be heard.

Seeing her looking at him with such affection and lust in her eyes, Takashi wasn't able to hold back anymore.

He stand up, showing his big erection proudly, making Yurika to widen her eyes tat it's size.

"And we are not over" said Takshi.

He pointed his downstairs friend at her pussy and looked directly into her eyes, as if asking for her permission to continue.

Yurika gulped a little of her saliva in nervousness, but nodded a little giving him her permission.

Seeing her gesture, Takashi aimed at her and pierced at her all at once.

====================

If you wish to support my work and have access to five chapters in advance, check the link below:

patre0n.c0m/Zakirael