Chapter 26 - Eros and Anteros

I found myself floating in the void, like I was in space with countless stars around me.

I recognized this place.

"Welcome back"

"Greetings"

I looked in the direction of those familiar voices and there they were.

Eros was once again in it's female form, having that irritating smirk on it's face, wearing clothes this time again but still masturbating over them.

By this point I decided to just ignore it.

Besides of him/her was a young man with a more cute face than someone might expect from a guy. For some reason I felt he was easy to talk too, like he was a friendly and innocent person.

And considering the voices that I just heard...

"Yes, as you imagine this is my male form"

Yeah, figures.

Eros could change form so why his/her sister... brother... sibling! wouldn't be able too?

Anyway, why are you guys here?

"I said before, didn't I? We would meet again if things were going well for you, and here we are just checking how things are going in your new life" said Eros.

"Is our responsibility as the ones how brought you here to make sure that the life we promised to you is going well" said Anteros.

Well, things are going well for now.

"We can see that. Anyway, I like this plan you have to create a harem, although I have a few misgivings about your actions until now" said Eros.

"Leave it alone Eros. We can only give council if his life is in danger, we are not allowed to say anything about how he should live his life" said Anteros.

"I know that but come one, six years?! He should just bang those girls if he want them, instead of playing around them for all this time"

"It's up to him to decide how his life will go, if he want just to have sex our create a relationship with those women. We can only say something if his life might get in peril due to his choices"

Can I say something?

As I talked, they stopped to bicker with each other, again, and looked back at me again.

Since you two already now that I'm fine, I would like to have a few of my doubts answered.

"Sure thing"

"If it's something we can answer, I'm glad to be of help"

Okay, first of, why is that my system display that I'm human. Since there are no other races in this world , I don't think that would be necessary. Does this mean that at some point I might have the chance to travel between worlds?

"No, that is just the standard format of the systems. Usually giving a system is the job of the God of Reincarnation, as the sometimes a world ruled by a god can only be helped by a being from the outside. Many of this worlds have more than one race so, as part of the standard form, the systems always display the race of the host. I'm sorry to inform you but you won't be able to travel through the universe" explained Anteros to me.

That's was disappointing. I was partially looking forward by the idea of having a few elves or beast-girls in my harem, but I was already expecting something like that.

"Don't worry, you might someday"

Huh?

"Eros"

"Sorry, sorry, I'll stay quiet"

I wanted to hear more about what Eros just said, but it didn't looked like Anteros would allow it.

Deciding that for now I should drop the subject, I made my next question.

Why the system don't display the description of skills and items while on the store? I mean, that seems like a sloppy job in the creation of it to me.

"About that... well, that's actually my fault" said Anteros in a regretful tone.

What do you mean?

"You see, while I was making the final adjustments on your system, Eros was constantly pestering me to put a few things that can be considered... extreme... and I was constantly arguing with it about it, and end up making a few mistakes in the final product. Sorry."

Okay, seriously?! What did that perverted god wanted to put in it that Anteros might make a mistake on the system.

"Don't worry, I'm using the changes you are making in yourself as an opportunity to correct that. By the time you woke up, the system will be in the way it should be" said Anteros.

"I still think that was a waste. Come on! What guy doesn't want to have..."

"I said ENOUGH Eros! That's just too much"

"But you didn't even let me tell him"

"And I'm sure that he wouldn't want to hear as well"

And just like that they started to bicker again.

Okay, since things are already finished here, can I go?

"Hum? Oh sure, we just wanted to check if things were going fine with you"

"And I'm sorry we can't provide any help for you. We cannot offer any information our council unless your life might be in danger"

Yeah, I already was imagining that. I wanted to ask about my current problem with Yurika, but it didn��t seem like they would be of any help.

"Until next time, and stay well"

"See you next time"

And just like that, they disappeared from my sight and I felt myself be engulfed by darkness again.

====================

If you wish to support my work and have access to five chapters in advance, check the link below:

patre0n.c0m/Zakirael