Chapter 27 - New Day

As light began to enter his room, Takashi started to wake up.

Slowly he stretched his limbs, feeling more refreshed than any on moment of his entire life.

He immediately noticed that there was something different in him. For some reason he felt his mind was clearer, he felt like he was stronger than before and even more comfortable in his own body.

Than he remembered his last order to the system, to buy the [Minor Body Refinement(Passive)] skill.

Deciding that now was a good time to ask as any, he asked the system for a description of the skill.

[The skill [Minor Body Refinement(Passive)] works by eliminating permanently all impurities that might exist in host body, resulting in increase in host vitality. The skill will forcefully change host's body in order to achieve it's current peak physical potential by converting the excessive fatness that might have in muscle mass, and utilize divine energy in case the amount of fatness in host's body isn't enough. Also as a result, the likelihood of host contracting diseases and bacteria will diminish in 50% and physical strength will greatly increase]

That message left Takashi stunned for a second, but then he immediately went to the front of his closet, whose one of the doors had a full length mirror.

To his surprise, his body was completely different.

It wasn't like he suddenly got buffed or gained so many muscles that he could became a bodybuilder or anything like that, but there was noticeably difference between yesterday and now.

Inspecting his body, he was able to notice that his muscles were much more defined than before, much harder than he ever was able to achieve on his own.

His facial features were also affected by the skill. Before he was your normal sixteen years old teenager, one that could easily be lost of sight in a crowd. However now, even if he wasn't a model, his features were much more manly.

The change wasn't to the point that he was unrecognizable, but anyone that knew would certainly notice and be surprise by his sudden 'transformation'.

Remembering the part of the description that said he was stronger, Takashi reached for personal weight that he had to exercise.

He was already able to lift before, but right now it almost looked like it was without mass.

His physical strength had increased more than he expected.

Still, that begged the question. Why the skill name said it was a 'minor' thing?

'The description clearly said that I would always be at my best potential, so why 'minor refinement'?'

As if hearing his thoughts, the system provided the answer.

[The amount of modifications necessary to maximize host's physical attributes are limited by host race. As a human and mortal, the modifications performed in host body require little amount of divine energy, which decreases the necessity of providing a more advances skill]

The answer wasn't something that pleased him, but it wasn't something that he could complain right now.

He was already at his best, and for now that would be enough.

Not only that, but from what he could fell, his mind was much sharper and clearer than ever before.

He was still able to remember the conversation that he had with Eros and Anteros during the night.

And he was still able to remember the previous situation at the Liberty Club.

Now that he was at his best physical condition, the only skill that remained to be bought was [Basic Combat Knowledge(Passive)], and that skill costed 10000 Hentai Points.

Having both Yariko And Anna now, that would be easy.

But he couldn't stay quiet now. He had act fast if I wanted increase the number of women that would enter his harem, as fast as possible.

Thankfully that wouldn't be an issue, and he might be able to solve two problems today.

Yesterday, right as the skill [Network Connection] was reaching it's limit time, an idea as to how to use the skill to solve his problem with Yurika situation came to him. He asked the system if it could be implemente and the answer he received was that it was possible.

Unfortunately, the skill reached it's time limit, so he was unable to start to work in it.

But now, the way he was feeling and after having bought a skill that incremented his thought capacity, he was certain that the situation could be solved today.

The other thing that Takashi would be able to resolve would be his situation with Rina. Even if he had decided to be more active on his pursuit of a harem, in her cause that wouldn't be an issue even before.

He had received an confirmation through the cellphone a few days ago that, the key item for the situation he was waiting for, would be delivered today.

Yuria would be out making the periodic purchases for our family, and he had already discussed with Anna-nee yesterday about what he intended to do today.

An with that he had already my goals for today established.

Destroy the man that was threatening to Yurika and her family once and for all, and conquer Rina.

====================

If you wish to support my work and have access to five chapters in advance, check the link below:

patre0n.c0m/Zakirael