Chapter 4 - Farewell

Before going to meet my cousins, I stayed with my father a little longer, discussing a few things related to this situation.

After we were finished, he went to his and Yuria room, saying there were things related to business he had solve.

The idea that Yuria would share her bed with that asshole for the moment irked me to no end, but right now there was nothing I could do.

I had to wait for the right time to take her.

I went to the second floor, and headed to Aya-nee's room. They said that they would be there while I and father discussed.

Entering the room I was greeted with the vision of my cousins trying to distract themselves, Aya-nee reading a book and Megu-nee playing on a portable video-game.

Imagining that they wouldn't be in my every day life was starting to leave me depressed, but I shoved that feeling down for now and prepared myself for what I came here to do.

Noticing my presence they stopped what they were doing and came to me.

"Ah Taka-kun, you're back" said Aya-nee.

"Hey Taka. Have you finished your talk with uncle already" said Megu-nee.

After they greeted me, I urged them to sit on the bed. I thought that for this kind of news it was best if they were sited when receiving it.

In front of them I prepared myself to give them the news. Looking at me they noticed that, whatever I was going to say, was something serious so they paid close attention to it.

Seeing their expressions I went straight to the point.

"Aya-nee, Megu-nee, father married again and decided that I would go live with them in a couple of days"

Hearing what I said, they were stunned with very obvious "O" expression on their faces.

Once they recovered enough mental faculties to process these news, they reacted just as I thought they would.

"Taka-kun is leaving?!"

"That idiot! How dare he take Taka away?!"

As I expected none of them were happy with the news, but I had to try to reason with them.

"Aya-nee! Megu-nee! Please calm down!"

Hearing me both of them swallowed their words and paid attention to me again.

'Good. I can still try to explain to them the situation'

The truth of the matter was that nothing they do could nothing to change the situation. Both of them were living a rather comfortable life thanks to my father's self-centered personality, since by providing them with the means to live their current lifestyle, he could present himself as family man, that despite being successful in his business he still had time to take of his family.

Obviously anyone with a little of intelligence would see that it was nothing but an illusion, something that he created for the sake of appearances, but still helped his image none less.

My old self, before recovering some of my memories, didn't knew any of that but still had a faint idea that this man didn't helped me out of the kindness of his heart.

Once I explained why they shouldn't create trouble out of this situation my cousins settled down a little, but they showed dissatisfied expressions on their faces.

"Taka-kun really needs to go so soon?" asked Aya-nee.

"I'm afraid so. We all know that father rarely change's his mind"

"But... but it's to soon! I still wanted to do many things with Taka. Like go to the movies, buy games, go to the park and... and... *hic" said Megu-nee. She was starting to show signs that she's going to cry, but she did her best to hold herself together.

Aya-nee wasn't much better. Despite trying her best there were signs of tears in the corner of her eyes and she was clenching her fists so hard that I was afraid they might start to bleed.

I was sad to have to say good bye was well. If I counted my previous life I was much older than them, but I had shared a lot with them during my first years in this life, and the feelings I shared with them were so much more valuable now that I had a vague idea of how much my previous life was empty.

I knew that if I were to break down now all of us would be sobbing messes in no time, so I steeled myself and embraced both of them, trying to transmite all my affection to them through this act.

They embraced me as well, telling through this act how much they loved me too.

We stayed like that for a while, enjoying this moment, as soon we would have to part ways.

*

We were leaving to the capital today.

I spend my last days with my cousins as much as I could, enjoying ourselves since soon we would live in different cities.

I also spend this days making sure that my cousins wouldn't have any bad feelings towards Yuria and my new sisters. Since I wanted to create a harem with them in the future, and my cousins would probably be part of it as well, I wanted to make that they could get along as much as possible.

Thankfully both of them were intelligent and kind enough to don't hold a grudge towards my new family. They both were well aware that this situation was entirely my father's fault.

While the rest of the family were at our car, finishing the preparations to our drive to the airport, I was at the entrance of the house saying my good byes my cousins.

"Behave yourself there Taka-kun. Be a good brother to both Anna-chan and Rina-chan" sai Aya-nee.

"I will"

Aya-nee wanted to make sure I would be good to my new family. My cousins and sisters interacted a lot in this last few days and, surprisingly, they got along very well.

"Call us okay? And don't forget that you promised to visit us, okay?" said Megu-nee.

"I will. Don't worry, I'll come visit you two as soon as I can"

This was part of what I discussed with father. Since I wouldn't live with my cousins anymore, I did my best to persuade him to let me visit them for a couple of weeks during my vacations. He agreed to it, as long as my grades were on a sufficient level that we both had agreed.

"Takashi, we're leaving"

Hearing my father voice I left to the car and entered, but not before waving good bye to my cousins.

As the car started to move I looked through the window, and saw my cousins still waving to me.

They continued to wave at me as the car took distance and I continued to look at them, until finally the car shift a corner and I wasn't able to see them anymore.

'Farewell'