Chapter 40 - Conquering Yariko (I) [R-18]

As she freed his dick from his pants, Yariko gazed at it with an entranced expression.

She didn't knew what it was, but every time she was close to Takashi she felt this slightly urge to give pleasure to him, to make sure that he would have the time of his life every time they were together.

Takshi gazed down at Yariko as she started to work her tongue around his balls, while slowly masturbating his enormous dong with one of her hands.

Her experienced mouth showed what she was capable of, greedily licking and sucking his testicles inside of her mouth, causing him to whimper as she was plowing his balls, one at a time.

She then let his balls out of her mouth and started to lick his shaft, running her tongue provocatively around his shaft, increasing the pleasure that was being sent to Takashi.

She was determined to give him as much pleasure as possible, making sure to do the best blowjob she could to him.

"Damn, Yariko-senpai!"

"This is just the beginning. Ready for me to really suck your cock?"

He really wanted to just say 'yes', but he also didn't want to be under her control.

If he wanted to dominate her then he needed to completely in control of her by the end of the act.

With that in mind, Takashi immediately lifted Yariko from the ground...

"Hey? Whay are you... Ehh?!"

...and positioned her pussy in front of his face, with his cock still in front of her.

They were in the 69 position.

Takashi would use this opportunity to give her so much pleasure that, by the end of it, she would be unable to walk for hours.

Before she could be able to show any resistance, he started to work his tongue on her pussy.

"Nhammn..."

He was roughly licking and tongue-fucking her, while pressing and playing with her clitoris between his fingers, giving her waves of pleasure.

"Nmnn... Anmn... Trying to... Ignm... get the...Ugnmn... best of... Nhamn... me?!"

With his actions activating her competitive side, Yariko stopped to tease him and completely swallowed his shaft in her mouth.

"Ugnmmm"

Her sudden action caused him to raise his hips in surprise, causing his dick to touch the back of her throat. That didn't stopped her though, as she continued to bob her head up and down on his shaft and her lips were playing with it inside of her mouth.

Like that they stayed in some kind of competition, each one of them trying to bring the other to the moment release.

Yariko was making Takashi experience great pleasure, but thanks to his daily encounters with Saeko and the time she blowed him at school he was able to hold himself enough to bring her to the heights of pleasure.

Thanks to the skill [Basic Sexual Knowledge] he was able to cause her to feel waves and waves of pleasure much more easily, and not long he finally felt her pussy tightening around his tongue.

"NHAMNM"

She had cummed.

That wasn't enough for him tough, so he continued to stimulate her.

"W-wait! That's... Nhamnnmm..."

Her vaginal canals had tightened again. Like that Takashi continued to stimulate her more and more causing her to cum continually, even if the intensity started to wane a little.

He managed to cause her to have multiple orgasms.

At some point Yariko had stopped her blowjob, too caught up in the waves of pleasrue he was causing on her to even make a sound.

Carefully, Takashi moved from below Yariko and positioned her in a way that he would be able to easily see her face while fucking her.

Yariko was still awake, although with her mind a bit hazed. She expected that Takashi had a talent for sex, but not to the degree that he would be able to cause multiple orgasms on her.

However non of that mattered to her now, as she was about to feel his big cock stretching her and pounding her relentless, just like she wanted. But right before inserting in her, he stopped his advances and instead started to rub his penis on her clitoris.

That pleasure to slowly filled up her again but that wasn't what she wanted.

She wanted to be stretched to the limit, to be pounded deeply. She needed him to penetrate her to release her from that torment.

"Hey, stop that! Just put it already!"

"You really want my dick don't you?"

"Isn't obvious?!"

"Not unless you say it"

Takashi had a small smirk on his face. He was in complete control of the situation and he wouldn't be satisfied until she said out loud what she wanted.

"F-fine! I'll say it. I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me!"

"That's not enough"

"Not e...? What else do you want?!"

"I said it already, when we first me"

She thought very hard of what they talked that day, with her mind still a little hazed as result from her orgasms, until finally it came to her.

And she didn't hesitated a second to give him an honesty answer.

"Okay! I'll be your woman. I'll be only with you from now on"

"Hoh? Really?"

"Yeah, really! You're very good in sex and your dick is the biggest I ever had. I don't think I'll be able to live without sex this good! I said it! NOW PLEASE FUCK ME AS HARRD AS POSSIBLE!"

She was shouting as a result of how much she wanted Takashi to penetrate her.

And her response was exactly what he wanted, bringing a smile of satisfaction on him.

"That's what I wanted to hear"

====================

If you wish to support my work and have access to five chapters in advance, check the link below:

patre0n.c0m/Zakirael