Chapter 54 - First Threesome (II) [R-18]

As the three siblings approached Takashi's bed, they took out the remaining clothes that they still were wearing and threw them to the ground.

Once they were on the bed, Takashi pushed Rina to make her lie on her back on the bed.

"Since Rina made me feel good, she goes first" he said, aiming his raging rod on her pussy.

Rina just smiled on happiness and arousal, while Anna puffed her cheeks a little in dissatisfaction and envy.

Without any warning, Takashi pushed his hips on Rina, impaling her with his big dick.

"NHAMMMNM"

Her pussy accepted his cock with ease, as a result of how excited she was from her earlier actions.

Takashi started to pump her with his full strength, pulling his hips until only the head of his cock was inside of Rina and then burying it completely right afterwards, repeating that action constantly.

"Anmn... Nmnn... Harder... Anmn... Onii-chan... Nahn..."

Takashi's moves were causing Rina to drown in a sea of pleasure, barely being able to form understandable words.

She could just moan and sometimes say a few simple words.

Seeing her like that, Anna found herself entranced to her sister expression. She never saw her make such expression. There was arousal there, but also bliss and happiness.

Seeing her like that, and how Takashi was giving her so much pleasure, Anna started to feel excited as well and started to masturbate while looking at them.

Takashi was completely immersed in Rina's tight twat, enjoying the pleasure that having his dick being squeezed by her soft flesh was giving to him.

He looked at his side and spotted Anna masturbating furiously, while observing them with her eyes full of lust. Right after he felt Rina's vaginal walls squeeze hard on him and heard her moans be a little louder.

She had just cum.

Seeing her trembling in ecstasy and Anna masturbating in arousal gave Takashi an idea.

He slowed his movements a bit and pulled a surprised Anna towards him.

Feeling the change in his rhythm, Rina looked at Takashi and was a little surprised to see him saying something to her sister.

"Anm... Onii-chan?"

Right after, Anna bend downwards and...

"IGNMMM..."

...started to suck on Rina's breasts.

The sudden stimulation on her caused by her sister caught Rina by surprise, eliciting on her a strong orgasm.

Anna was playing with one of her nipples, sucking and licking on it, and fondling the other breasts with one of her hands, while using the other to play with her pussy.

She was completely engrossed in her currents actions, thinking in nothing else but pleasuring herself and sucking on her sister ample bosom.

Seeing the sisters so immersed in pleasure caused Takashi to be even more aroused than before, and he accelerated his moves as a result. He was barely thinking, fucking Rina like an animal in heat, moving his hips with such strength and speed that the bed was constantly creaking.

Rina was drowning in a whirlpool of pleasure, being the target of so many sensations. The great amount of stimulation given to her by so many different targets caused her mind to be a complete mess.