Chapter 39 - The Abazure's Apartment

"Hey, what took you so long?"

The person he was meeting today was Yariko.

He had come to her apartment.

He had previously agreed to come to her apartment after losing his virginity with her, that is three days ago, but after becoming aware that Anna was coming back to that club, he had to reschedule to today.

For the time being there was no threat around his family or Yurika, so there was no reason to postpone their encounter.

He intended to bring her to his harem today, not leaving her as just a potential member.

Her current outfit was very revealing, with nothing more than a white and loose shirt over her abundant breasts and wearing a very short skirt as well. From what Takashi could see she was wearing no bra and, at least he imagined, she wasn't wearing panties as well.

The way she was dressing was enough to make any guy horny as hell by just looking at her.

Instead of answering her question, he decided to just do as he wanted.

He advanced at her and, without any warning, kissed her.

She immediately kissed him back.

They stayed like that for a while, hungrily kissing one another, lusting for each other at the very entrance of the apartment for anyone to see.

Finally after a few minutes Yariko separated herself from Takashi, although a bit reluctantly.

"Not that I didn't like your way to say hello, but we should probably enter"

"Why? I think you would like doing it here"

"At school during lunch hours is one thing, but in front of my home where my neighbors can see is another"

"I don't see the difference"

"Well, there is for me. Stop discussing so that we can go back to action inside"

The inside of Yariko's apartment was surprisingly tidy. It was a medium sized apartment, to the surprise of Takashi since he expected for her to live in a more lavish place.

As he entered, Yariko pushed him at her sofa and sat a top of him, don't giving him anytime to think before starting kissing him again.

As they kissed Takashi used that chance to explore her body with his hands, enjoying the sensation of her smooth skin while hungrily sucking her lips.

Yariko was at the same time provoking and enticing him with her kiss, constantly stimulating him and teasing him, while at the same time rubbing herself at top his lap and pressing her great breasts to press against, making him feel how hard her nipples were.

Different from him Yariko had more experience on the matter of sex, so while he relied on the skill [Basic Sexual Knowledge] to bring pleasure to her, she was using her own experience to entice him.

In a way, their make out session was better than their first encounter.

After a while they separated from each other again. Both of their respiration were ragged due to their kiss.

"I thought that you wanted to go to your bed"

"We can go there later. Right now I'm perfectly happy being here"

"Really? What if Saeko sees us? You didn't seen to like the idea of being caught by someone you know"

"She is meeting with a 'client' right now. She will be out for a while"

Hearing hat left Takashi a bit disappointed but there was nothing he could do. They were still in a business like relation ship. He pays and she provides.

'Maybe I should have sex with her tomorrow'

As he was having this thoughts, Yariko was looking at him with a pensive expression.

"You are thinking of doing with her? With another girl on your lap?"

"Not really. I was actually expecting of doing both of you, so I'm kinda disappointed"

"Really?! That's rich! I don't think you would be able to pay her enough to do that with me, and I don't think you would be able to handle us both"

He was expecting a similar reaction to what Yariko had shown, but it was a little different from that.

She seemed amused by the idea of having me asking to do both her and Saeko, but didn't seemed to be really against it.

"You don't seen to be against the idea"

"Should I?"

"Well, she is your cousin so I expected a bit of a reaction"

"So what? It's not like we didn't anything with each other already"

That phrase really surprised Takashi. He was already aiming his cousins in the future, but he didn't expected to meet someone else that did the same thing.

"So, you two are dating?"

"Not exactly. We're more like sex-friends. If we feel like it we just do it. Some times a client of her or someone I met aren't really good, so we relieve each other"

That entire conversation was already outside of anything that he expected, but not an unwelcoming development.

Yariko noticed that he was enjoying this entire conversation, because she could a feel a hard thing under her, which made on her a small smirk appear on her face.

"I think your little friend down here likes this information"

"Any guy with a sane mind would"

"Well, how about I do something else for you enjoy?"

Saying that she started to unzip Takashi pants.

====================

If you wish to support my work and have access to five chapters in advance, check the link below:

patre0n.c0m/Zakirael