Chapter 62 - Amusement Park

"What do you think we should do first? The roller-coaster? The drop tower? The haunted house? I'm so excited that I can't choose!"

"You really like the amusement park, don't you?"

"It's not only that. I haven't come in such a long time that now it's impossible to decide in which go first"

"Don't worry, we still have the entire ride until there to decide. And we can always come back another day to go in the other attractions"

"That's true"

Like that Takashi and Yurika continued to discuss their plans for their date during their travel to the amusement park.

It was the next day after dealing with the man that was going to rape Otome, Akira.

It was Saturday, the day he promised to have his second date with Yurika.

He might have obtained a lot of information about Akira and his accomplices, but he couldn't simple cancel his date with Yurika on the last minute.

As a result, while merrily talking with her he was using the skills [Dual Thoughts] and [Network Connection] to work on his research.

They were going very early to the amusement park, since going too late would guarantee that they would face long lines to any of the attractions, especially on the weekend.

Since they were going to the amusement park and as a result would walk much more and be exposed to the elements they were wearing more casual clothes when compared to their first date.

Takashi was wearing a simple jeans with a a red t-shirt. Yurika was wearing a short white skirt and a yellow blouse combining. Both of them were wearing something more comfortable to endure the constant movement that would occur during the day.

As he was talking with Yurika about their plans for the day and researching the rapists, a part of him was thinking about the events of the previous night and earlier that morning.

After he and the two sisters, Anna and Rina, were tired of watching TV they went to their respective rooms. As he was going to his own room Takashi noticed the look that Yuria was giving to him.

Previously she was looking at him and the sisters with an awkwardness, reluctance and worry very visible in her eyes.

Now there was noting of that.

It was difficult to know what exactly was she thinking, but there was one thing that Takashi was able to perceive in her expression.

Envy.

After waking up and getting ready to go on his date he said goodbye to both Anna and Rina, both of them had made arrangements to sleep out on this weekend with their friends.

As he was saying goodbye to Yuria as well, Takashi noticed how she was relaxed when compared with the previous days. Gone was the worry and awkwardness and she was genuinely smiling at them, with a little glint of envy in her eyes.

He knew looking at her that she was at peace with their children been in a relationship with each other, or at least more comfortable with the idea.

But what puzzled Takashi was why she was that relaxed with the situation. It was certainly convenient for him, as it would facilitate his plans for her, but that didn't stop him to wonder about it.

'What made she change her mind?'

With that doubt in mind Takashi went to his date with Yurika, which lead to the current situation.

They discussed about which attractions they would go, which order, if and when they would stop to eat their lunch and such things.

Once they arrived...

"Let's go Taka-kun! We can't waste time!"

"I'm going I'm going, sheesh"

Yurika was practically dragging Takashi out of the taxi.

He couldn't help but smile dryly at her enthusiasm. He could remember how she was looking forward to their first date, and when compared to her current mood he could not help but be marveled at the difference.

She really was looking forward to come to the amusement park.

Both of them agreed that they should go to the more adrenaline inducing attractions first, so their first stop was the roller coaster.

Despite being roughly 8:30 a.m. there was already a line for the ride but that didn't discourage them and they went there anyway.

Next they went to an attraction that was named 'The Sling Shot'. The attraction can only be described as a reverse bungee jump, they would be dragged from a certain height to the ground and them launched at an incredible high speed to the sky.

The last drive they went on the morning was called 'The Boat Drive'. The drive functioned as a gondola that could spin 360 degrees while the boat itself, where both of them were seated with a bunch of other people, remained stationary.

They enjoyed their time together riding those things, screaming and laughing like they haven't done in a long time.

Before they knew it was almost 1:00 p.m. and they hadn't ate anything just yet.

Both of them were smart enough to don't anything before doing something that might cause them to feel nauseated after, but as a result both of them were practically starving.

With their stomachs empty and having enjoyed more than enough adrenaline for a day, Takashi and Yurika went to search what to eat.

====================

If you wish to show support and have access to five chapters in advance, check the link below:

patre0n.c0m/Zakirael