Chapter 11 - Rest of the day

As I was going back to my classroom, I couldn't stop to think about Yurika and what possible was about her that felt so strangely familiar to me.

Once I finally sited in my desk I decided to put this aside for the moment and focus in gains during the little 'service' I received during lunch.

The rest of the day wouldn't be very busy, since the homeroom teacher said they should use the rest of the day for individual study.

I might very well use this time to check how much points I made.

I opened the display screen again, and immediately was greeted with a series of messages.

*

[Message - host received blowjob from student known as 'Bitchiko'. Analyzing experience.]

[Message - conclusion: no emotional attachment detected during receivement of blowjob. Experience goal only being carnal satisfaction.]

[Message - total points acquired: 200 Hentai Points.]

[Message - current progression of Mission 1 => Current Total - 1/10]

*

I was happy with the results.

Previously my only source of points was just masturbation and a few variations of what can only be described as situations of a 'lucky pervert', all of which could barely give me 50 Hentai Points, at best.

If only one blowjob, even one that was just 'bought', was enough to give me 2000 points I could only imagine how much I would gain when I finally fuck someone.

Right now I should focus on how much time should take to finish this first mission.

'Bitchko' had said that should charge $50 for each time someone would cum during her 'service', which meant the tomorrow I should bring with me at least $500 to school, counting the money for my lunch.

I took some time to cum on her today, but I had the feeling that she wasn't serious during the act. I don't know how many times she had already blown someone, but I was sure that if she wanted she could make me cum in less than five minutes

Fortunately one of the benefits that I gained after coming to this world, without the hep of the system, was that I had the capacity to cum multiple times, without going soft afterwords. I don't know if that was some kind of bonus given to me by those gods or a result of being a hentai protagonist, but I certainly wasn't complaining.

I was also able to afford her 'services' since money wasn't lacking, at least for me.

One of the things I did during these years with my new family was developing methods to earn a substantial amount of money. My previous life didn't allow me time during my youth to develop a foundation for my future, so now I was making sure that my life would go on the right track.

Besides the necessary knowledge of programming that I needed to create the program I was using to monitor Anna-nee movements, I also refined my previous knowledge of economics, more specifically in investment.

Most of what I knew was applicable in this world as well, with very few exceptions that wasn't difficult to adapt to my current reality.

Once I turned fifteen and was able to have a personal private account of my own, according to the laws of my current country, I was finally able to gain money without anyone meddling in my business.

My father gave to me and my sisters a small allowance to be used as we see fit, through the access of accounts which he was the owner. I used some of that money in investments sites and any gain I got was transferred to my independent account, without counting what I transferred back to father's account, so I wouldn't owe him anything.

I wanted to be as free of his influence as soon as possible once I conquered Rina, Anna-nee and Yuria. Even if he doesn't have any attachment towards them, I'm sure a proud man as he won't accept when that happen without trying anything.

Five months after starting that little project and I had already a small fortune.

If I wanted it was already possible to rent a medium-size apartment for myself already and live in it, but doing that wouldn't help me at the moment, so for now I just accumulated my earnings and waited for the opportunity to use them.

And now was the right time to start using it.

With my course of actions already defined for tomorrow I simple waited for the time to go home.

After school I went together with Yurika to buy what Yuria wanted, since she already send me a text with a list of the things I should buy. We enjoyed our time talking about our day, the people in our classes, the schedule of our weeks, the plans for the semester and other things.

Of course I didn't forget to occasionally look at my cellphone and make sure that Anna-nee wouldn't go to that club. Fortunately she went directly home after classes.

After we were finished to shop for groceries I asked Yurika of she wanted to eat dinner with us, and she happily accepted.

I send a text warning Yuria about my invite and she responded saying that there wasn't any problem, adding that this way we wouldn't have unnecessary leftovers.

Dinner was very lively, with both Anna-nee and Rina happy that Yurika came for dinner. We all talked about our day and at the end, after Yurika went back home and my sisters went back for their rooms, I enjoyed Yuria's company while we washed the dishes.

As I was back to my room and preparing myself to sleep I pondered about the events of today.

This day was I reminder to myself of the possibilities that were in front of me, that I should work to achieve my goals and if I was careless something bad might end up happening with the people in my life.

With all of those things in my head, I close my eyes and went to sleep.