Chapter 12 - Hidden condition [R-18]

"*slurp*slurp*slurp*slurp*"

"Ah... damn... sooo goood"

It was at the end of the second day of school, and I was receiving another blowjob of 'Bitchko'.

And it was completely different from yesterday.

The first time she took her time, letting me enjoying the sensation for a more long time and letting me the the charge int he middle of the act.

This time however she was attacking voraciously, without letting me process the sensations she was giving me.

That's just to show how much experience she had.

"*slurp*slurp*slurp*lick*lick*slurp*"

"Ohhhhhh..."

She was doing such a good job that I barely could do anything but groan.

She was constantly licking, teasing and using her tongue in ways I barely could describe, making sure to bring me heights of pleasure that I never thought was possible.

All the while giving me a seductive and sultry look, letting me see she was doing this not only for money but because she enjoy it.

It wasn't long until I started to feel that familiar pressure on my crotch, signalizing that I wouldn't last for long.

"Ahhh... I'm close..."

Hearing my words, she immediately accelerated so much that I barely could see her head moving.

"AHHHH... FUUUUUCK..."

I barely could register anything happening now, whether it was the surroundings around me or her hands that were masturbating me and playing with my testicles while blowing me.

Finally I couldn't take any more.

"I'M CUMING!"

Almost shouting that, I grabbed her head and shoved my cock as deep as possible on her mouth.

And I erupted.

"*spurt*spurt*spurt*"

"*gulp*gulp*"

As I was cumming she never broke eye contact with me, showing me a look of enjoyment.

She clearly was pleased with all of the act.

As was I.

*

"Damn, I still can't believe how good you are"

"Of course. Did you really think that sloppy performance yesterday was my best?" she asked, clearly amused by my reaction.

I couldn't help but smile dryly at her comment.

Of course I already imagined that the first time she blowed me wasn't her best work, but I didn't expected the difference between them was so great.

Yesterday it took me more than fifteen minutes until I released my sperm in her mouth, nut today I barely could last five minutes between ejaculations.

I was a little ashamed of myself. I needed to improve myself.

"I'm the that's surprised. I expected that you would last two loads or three, but six?!" she said , clearly astonished by my endurance.

"Really, that's normal to me"

Of course I was aware that this was probably a result of being given the [H.P.S.], but better pretend I had no idea what she was talking about.