Chapter 25 - Necessity

After arriving at home, we ate our dinner and went directly to our rooms.

Anna-nee was smiling during the entire time during dinner, causing Yuria and Rina to question her why did she looked so happy. She dismissed them saying she was just happy for a friend.

I wanted to spend the night with her, doing exactly what anyone might imagine that I wanted, but right now I couldn't be careless.

If Yuria caught us it wouldn't be a problem, actually it would help me in bring her to my bed, considering what I remember about the hentai they were part of, but in Rina's case it might result in making it impossible for conquering her, and even damaging her relationship with Anna-nee.

Before revealing my relation ship with Anna-nee I had to conquer Rina first.

As a result of those factors, Anna-nee and I decided that for now we would pretend that nothing was different between us and act like before.

Of course, I convinced her to cancel her membership with the club since now, if she wanted to vent her stress, I would be available for her.

After finishing my homework and checking in my funding's, I started to ponder about the events of the day and what I should do next.

I had managed to lost my virginity with Yariko, wich resulted in a completed mission that allowed me to buy the skill [Basic Sexual Knowledge], and I was also able to stop the events the lead Anna-nee to be more 'wild' in the Liberty Club.

It was a good time to check my rewards and current status, so I called for the system.

'Open system'

I checked the messages and confirmed what they said.

________________________________________________________________________________

[Hentai Protagonist System]

<Status>

-Name: Takashi Komiya;

-Age: 16 years;

-Gender: Male;

-Race: Mortal(Human);

-Hentai Points = 7050.

<Skills>

-[Fertility Control]

-[Dual Thoughts]

-[Basic Sexual Knowledge]

-[Network Connection]

-[Minor Endurance Increase(Passive)]

-[Minor Penis Enlargement(Passive)]

-[Minor Balls Enlargement(Passive)]

-[Pheromone Aura(Passive)]

<Shop>

-Items(+)

-Skill(+)

<Missions>

[Major Mission]

First Major Mission - conquer the first five members to host's harem.

Reward - 10000 Harem Points.

Current Members - 1/5

[Harem Member Mission]

Harem Member - Yurika.

Mission - prevent her corruption.

Reward - 1000 Harem Points.

<Sexual Partners>

-Yariko(Potential Harem Member/Sex-friend)

-Saeko(Potential Harem Member/Sex-friend)

*New Feature*

<Harem>

-Anna(Girlfriend)

________________________________________________________________________________

The messages that I received were regarding my increase in Hentai Points and the adding of a new feature, the <Harem>.

Apparently the condition for the feature be unlocked was to first form a relationship with someone willing to be part of my harem, which just happened with Anna-nee.

I also had gained a lot of points as a result of my recent rendezvous, totalizing my total points to be more than seven thousand.

Before, after doing it with Yariko, my total points was roughly 3000 thousand which wasn't enough to buy a new skill, but now I could buy a skill that today I was reminded that would be very important.

'Show me the skills that can be bought'

________________________________________________________________________________

<Shop>

-Skills:

[Minor Body Refinement(Passive) - 5000 Hentai Points;

[Basic Combat Knowledge] - 10000 Hentai Points.

________________________________________________________________________________

My previous encounter with that guy trying to get laid with Anna-nee reminded me that, despite being in a hentai world, I couldn't be careless, in fact it was necessary for me to be especially careful.

There a bunch of stories were the protagonists went through hell, forced to see his loved ones being stolen, raped, corrupted, broken, demoralized and many other unnameable situations. And since I was basically a protagonist in this world, I couldn't left my guard down or I would be the victim of this events.

Today I was lucky, thanks to the security of the club, but there was no tell when my luck might come to an end.

With those thoughts in mind, I decided to buy [Minor Body Refinement(Passive)] immediately.

I had maintained a good physical constitution over these years, with relatively constant exercises, but it had being only for the sake of personal health. Since it wasn't in my mind in the past that I might find myself in bad situations, I hadn't considered the idea to have combat potential to be a priority.

But right now I knew that it was probably the first thing I should have bought. My physical strength could be considered above average, but I needed to have enough to deal with anyway that might be a threat, and the first step for that was to maximize my body conditions.

After giving the commend, instead of a confirmation of the purchase, I received a message.

[*Warning* - due to the numerous modifications that will be performed in host body, it will be necessary an extensive amount of time for it's conclusion. During this time period, host will extreme fatigue as a result of the burden it will be input in host, causing host to lose consciousness during the refinement time. Time for completion: 8 hours. Host wishes to continue purchase?]

'Okay, that's unexpected'

I already suspected that whatever that skill would do would be different than simple change the shape of dick, like the previous purchase had done, but I didn't expected to be by such amount.

Even so, right now I was already going to sleep so there wasn't anything holding me back to buying this right now.

'Continue purchase'

[Acknowledge]

As soon as I gave the commend, I immediately felt an extreme fatigue, much more than I ever felt before.

I used my remained forces to get in a comfortable position in bed and, finally, I left the slumber take over me.

====================

If you wish to support my work and have access to five chapter in advance, check the link below:

patre0n.c0m/Zakirael