Chapter 24 - Aftermath

After we finished, we silently dressed ourselves and went back to the first floor.

The Liberty Club have a storage facility were the membership owners can storage their belongings when they wanted to stay in that place for a long period of time, and was where Anna-nee put her school uniform.

All in all, we didn't stayed in that place for more than two hours. Anna-nee warned our family that she was going to come home late, but as a result of studying at school, and I said that I would walk around town looking for a place where I could start to exercise.

I didn't exactly lied, since I had the intention to start to improve my physical condition. That situation with the guy hitting on Anna-nee reminded me of something I have being neglecting of late.

This being one where existed the possibility for me to encounter many situations of hentais, both 'good' one to 'bad' ones, I had be prepared to situations were I might need to resolve it using force.

After she was ready a took her with all the tranquility in the world and led her to a cab that was nearby.

During the first few minutes we both stayed quiet, me completely calm and Anna-nee nervous.

After a few minutes she spoke her mind.

"So... what are we now?" she asked uncertainly.

That was a natural question. We lived as siblings for the last six years, but both feeling an attraction to each other that siblings normally wouldn't feel, so it was only natural that now that we had surrendered ourselves to it she would feel uncertain about what are we now.

"Simple. I'm your boyfriend and you are my girlfriend"

"But we're still siblings by law. What mother would think of it? And Rina?"

"You don't need to concern yourself with it. They won't say much when I bring them to my harem as well."

"I hope you are... wait, what did you just said?!"

My last words seemed to surprise her, but I didn't let that faze me.

"That I intend to bring them to my harem, so you don't need to worry"

"You want to create a harem?!"

"Yes, can't I?"

"It's not that you can't, but you know how much work that will take? To give enough attention so that no one feel neglected? Or even the work to reach a point were you can even support a harem?!"

She was more concerned if I was aware of the work that came with a harem than the idea of the harem itself.

To explain that I probably had to explain a bit about this world.

This world was similar to earth in it's culture and technological level, but the are of it's surface was around five times bigger with roughly six billions of humans living on it.

As a result of the great amount of space and roughly the same number of humans living in it, problems like overpopulation and scarcity of food weren't so pronounced as on Earth.

One of the results of these elements was that ideas that as consequence an increase in the population, such as a harem, weren't strongly opposed by society as on Earth. There were places on Earth that the concept of harem still exist, but they were in the minority.

"I'm well aware of it, but I'm confident that I'll be able to manage"

"Still, you intend to bring both mother and Rina? Don't you think you are being a little to confident in yourself?"

Hearing her response to my statement I could only smile knowingly.

"I think we both know that Rina won't be a problem"

"*Sigh* So you know..."

"I suspected for a while but you just confirmed"

"Okay, so Rina won't be a problem, but mom? I don't think she would betray dad. Even if he is rarely here she never showed any sign to be cheating on him or wanting to"

"Don't worry.I know something about her past that might be of help"

At my words she simply narrowed her eyes "You better not be thinking on blackmailing her. If you do, you can forget about me and I'll make sure that neither of them never will be with you"

This was a side of her that I myself never was the target of. Her angry side. I haven it before, but it was generally towards Rina when she did some prank back when we were kids.

"Don't worry, I don't like the idea of forcing someone in doing something they don't want to. It's just something that will make her more willing to be with me."

"Good"

The way she simply accepted my plan to have a harem was oddly calm, like she didn't too much of it. The concept might be much more accepted in this world than on Earth, but anyone that learned that their partner intended to have others as well would get at least a bit irritated.

Trying to satiate my curiosity, I decided to ask.

"You seen oddly relaxed about what I want Anna-nee. Can I ask why?"

She looked at me like I had asked a stupid question.

"You accepted me completely, even that depraved side that I had. You always looked after both me and Rina, concerning yourself if we were alright. I find a little odd the idea to share you with mom, but you certainly would be better than father, that is never around anymore"

After saying that, she leaned at me, resting her head on my shoulder and smiling happily.

"I feel like if we are with you, our lives will be much more happy than right now, and I know that when you want something, there's none that can change your mind. But most importantly, you were honesty with me, you didn't try to go behind my back about your plans or to lie to me about them"

After saying all of that she looked directly at me with a happy expression.

"Just don't forget to spoil me sometime as well, okay?"

====================

If you wish to support my work and have access to five chapters in advance, check the link below:

patre0n.c0m/Zakirael